Pokemon: Dreamscape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atmos rose from the nursing bed, getting the rest he needed. Rubbing his belly, he looked around a bit. "Man, just what I needed.." Atmos said. "Hmm, it seems that I'm forgetting something though.." Atmos rubbed his chin next. "Oh shoot, the next mission. I better head over there before all the good ones gets taken away!" Atmos jumped off the bed and hurried outside of the nursing room, intended to reach the request board.

Syn yawned, stretching out along the floor. "You guys are too loud in the morning..." she muttered.
=============

Noctis was splashing around at the nearby pond to feel more energized for the day. "I should get back inside. Don't want Tamomo to try a prank on me anytime soon."

The little bagon was still fast asleep himself... poor kid looked like sleep so well.

Syn dragged herself over and started nudging Calaro's side with her nose. "Wake up, sleepyhead...! It's time to go on a mission. They'll leave us behind like they did with me yesterday cause I slept in."

"Hmmm... Oh! Is it morning already?! Alright!" He jumped out of bed and did some stretches, "Okay, well let me wake myself up and I'll be READY!!"

"Gatr, where is Syn?" Bolin asks, waking up a bit. e3e

He stops and looks back for their confusing animal based friend.

Atmos was heading towards the request board. He seen that nobody had arrived at the moment. "Yes, first one here.." as he look a quick look at the board. "Weavile huh? Sounds like our area to tackle. Where's Noctis and Tamono?"

"Good idea! I'll do that too!" Syn mimicked Calaro to wake herself up properly, looking wide awake.

========
"Here! I wastaking a quick dip so I don't dry out." Noctis said. "I don't know where Tamomo went though... maybe she's still sleeping?"

LoopyPanda said:
"Here! I wastaking a quick dip so I don't dry out." Noctis said. "I don't know where Tamomo went though... maybe she's still sleeping?"

Atmos raised a brow. "Ah, well, how come you didn't use a water gun or something?" Atmos joked, but seems to frown when he seen that Tamomo wasn't there. "Always sleeping in.." Atmos said. "She'd better hurry the heck up before the others get the good stuff." Atmos' cheeked got bloated. 

(Mind I take over Tamomo until Jcoss comes around?)

(Sure! I took over her last time but I don't think I did her very well. XD)

"A water gun...? But I've no appendages." Noctis didn't quite get it, holding up his tentacles. "Perhaps it's all that scheming she does...?"

"wow, I was so tired. so what's up with the new mission?" Tamomo asked yawning as she entered the room.

(Who's my char with again? I forgot...)

Calaro finished stretching and looked pretty ready to go... "Lemme at em, lemme at em!"

JCossey said:
"wow, I was so tired. so what's up with the new mission?" Tamomo asked yawning as she entered the room.

"You sure take a sweet time sleepin in, eh?" Atmos said. "We're gonna  tackle this Weavile mission, you dig?" Atmos pointed at the poster. "If we can sweep this thing up, Pangoro is going to be mighty impressed, you know what I'm saying?"

"I hope so... that's a lot of money!" Noctis said quietly. "Though, I won't do well up against a Weavile..." Just thinking about Dark type Pokemon put the poor jelly Pokemon on edge. "I'll take on D-Dustox and make sure it doesn't do anything f-funny."

Drago said:
"Gatr, where is Syn?" Bolin asks, waking up a bit. e3e

He stops and looks back for their confusing animal based friend.

"I have... no idea." Gatr scratched his jaw, looking around. "Huh, I remember she came back with us, so maybe she's already up and ready to go?"

Gatr tapped on Bolin's jaw, trying to wake him up and motivate him to hurry up. He was obviously really eager to go on a mission. 

"C'mon Bolin, we don't wanna be the last ones to get a mission! We're gonna get a C rank mission!"

The kid's jaw dropped, "C-Rank?! Wow, I'm working with a good team! I-I'll try to pull my weight!"

LoopyPanda said:
"I hope so... that's a lot of money!" Noctis said quietly. "Though, I won't do well up against a Weavile..." Just thinking about Dark type Pokemon put the poor jelly Pokemon on edge. "I'll take on D-Dustox and make sure it doesn't do anything f-funny."

"No worries, Tamono and I can take care of that Weavile. I'll break that Weavile and it's eye slashes in two." Atmos boasted.

"I move slowly." Bolin argues. ene

He starts heading towards the board before looking to Gatr.

"You could hurry and grab a mission. I'll meet you over there and grab some supplies on the way." e3e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom