Pokemon: Dreamscape

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You'll be fiiiiiiine." Syn said, nudging Calaro along. "Now let's go!"

==========

"I guess we take that one then." Noctis said. "You c-can let Pangoro know and I'll get us supplies for the day."

Atmos nodded. "Let's tell the old man that we're doing this mission." 

"I don't think it's wise to talk about Mr. Pangoro like that, mind your manners, Atmos." Tamono said in a calmly tone.

"Coming from the one who makes pranks? You shouldn't talk.." Atmos resort. Atmos was about to make haste onto where Pangoro was, but slipped on a ice cube on the floor, causing him to slide and crashed onto a wall.

"Yes, I'm very fond of pranks~ So, shall we go? You're wasting time fooling around." Tamono went ahead. Atmos gets up, staggering following right after her.

"Alright Bolin. Make sure not to eat all the berries!" Gatr petted Bolin's jaw and fled off to pick off the highest ranking mission. He didn't know if all the missions were gone but he seemed to head to the area where they gave out the missions.

"I wonder if Bolin will like to do a super awesome mission." Gatr whispered to himself. "I should pick the highest ranking mission."

Bolin heads to the shop and buys some supplies. Kecleon fills up his bag and sends him on his way.

"This'll be a lot easier once I have arms." Bolin thinks out loud. o3o

Atmos noticed that Pangoro from afar. Couldn't wait until he actually caught up with him, he'd simply screamed over his name. "Yo! OLD MAN PANGORO! We're gonna do this mission!!" as he shouted.

Tamono sweated a bit and simply sigh. You really don't have to scream you know.. She thought to herself.

Gatr looked at the board and noticed that most of the tough missions were taken. There was only one C-Rank mission left. He jumped to try and grab it but he couldn't reach it. He struggled in trying to take the piece of paper but in due time, he got it. He stared at the paper and giggled to himself.

"This is great!"

"You're too loud!...." Noctis wiggled his arms from Atmos's loud voice.

"OLD MAN!?!?!?" Came Pangoro's loud growl of a voice as he stepped out of his office. "Who's the squirt who called me old!?" He looked down.

"Oh. It's you three." Pangoro looked at Atmos, glaring daggers. "That was you!"

"!!?" Atmos jumped when he saw Pangoro's glare, sweating. "H-hey, how do you know it was me!? It could be .. huh Tamono!" Atmos tried pointing it towards Tamono.

"Don't point your claws at me, plug." Tamono resorted.

Bolin slowly walks up to the board, trying to catch Gatr.

"Got some supplies. Ready to pick a mission." o3o

(Anyone care if I take Syn?)

(I've been RPing Syn so, no need. If you could bunnymod Calaro for me, it would be better)

Syn scurried up behind Bolin. "Very nice of you two not to wake us up!" She snapped, fur bristled in annoyance. "We're supposed to be a 4-mon squad, you know!" The Eevee didn't appreciate being left behind so callously.

==========

"Last I recall, she didn't have your voice." Pangoro growled. "What do you want?"

"W-we w-want to go and take this mission..." Noctis stuttered nervously, referring to the wanted Weavile and Dustox.

"Ah, that one." He rubbed his head. "I suppose you runts can have a C- mission since this is prep week. But you better do a good job!" Pangoro said gruffly.

(what does bunnymod mean?)

Calaro was very very eager to go on her first mission, and eager to please her new team members.

"Well maybe if you keep up, you wouldn't have to be left behind." Gatr said with a snarky tone. "Besides, I was gonna wake you up after I get this C-Mission!" Gatr turned to Bolin and wiggled the flyer in his face.

"Says here we gotta stop and bring back a pack of petty thieves... A little ghost and a monkey." Gatr sounded a bit thrilled. "Alright! Time to dish out some justice, Bolin! With your jaw and my leadership, we'll get those trouble makers for sure!"

LoopyPanda said:
"Last I recall, she didn't have your voice." Pangoro growled. "What do you want?"

"W-we w-want to go and take this mission..." Noctis stuttered nervously, referring to the wanted Weavile and Dustox.

"Ah, that one." He rubbed his head. "I suppose you runts can have a C- mission since this is prep week. But you better do a good job!" Pangoro said gruffly.

Atmos sweated a bit. "Y-yes sir! We're do our best!" He turns to both Noctis and Tamono. "Come on, let's prepare ourselves before we head out." 

Tamono nodded. "Indeed, I think I'll oversee what we need. Any objections?"

(I think to make things easier, I'll include the available ones in the OP additionally so you won't have to do so much digging for them)

(Also, I define bunnymod as either me or someone else taking hold of your character while you are away so you are still technically in the action by the time you get back.)
===================

"N-no..." Noctis said once Pangoro skulked back off to do his tasks for the day. "I guess we'd need lots of berries this time if we're after a Weavile."

(Oh.)

Calaro waited for her team to get ready while she held onto an Oran Berry- just in case.

"Don't exclude us from the job either! We're a team!" Syn said, getting more annoyed with Gatr. "Isn't that right, Bolin?" She straightened her tail out with a huff. "Leadership my paw." She grumbled.

LoopyPanda said:
"N-no..." Noctis said once Pangoro skulked back off to do his tasks for the day. "I guess we'd need lots of berries this time if we're after a Weavile."

"Bingo. Perhaps you should share this kind of knowledge with Elekid? He isn't the brightest of the bulb." Tamomo chuckled. 

Atmos seem annoyed and about to readied an response to her comment. However, Tamono cut him off. "Anyways, I always prepare on such an occasion like missions whenever we're on breaks for the day. Make sense if we're going to be a team for a while, don't you agree?" Tamono said in a flat tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom