Los Demonios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox says knowing only the elementals will hear thanks to the wind "Grant Z your power till the battle is over." Vox thinks "think of this as a parting gift Z and its not like I cant summon more if needed." Despite the wind Vox's face remained hidden. The elementals start adding in any way they can Z.

Vox says bluntly to Liza "Immortality."

The explosion caught Z completely off guard and severely damaged her. The black areas of her body were blown off while the rest of her body 'glitched out' as it did before. The pain was a heavy burden on Z's body and it only forced the corrupt energy to completely engulf the small creature. It was obvious that Z struggled to keep the energy from consuming her but the pain seemed too much. A powerful surge of malicious exploded from where Z was, almost as if the Boss had 'released something' she was holding back.

Y...ou.. cann...ot s...eal... me... for...e..ver...

Nicori held on to the Red Dragon tightly and faced the direction of where the battle was happening. His feelers began to twitch and he knew his mother was in pain. The corrupted energy parted some of the clouds in the sky, crushed many buildings, and gave the group a sense of fear and despair. For a moment, they would feel their bodies go cold, numb, and short of breath before returning to normal. Nicori gasped and immediately called out to Z.

"Mama! Don't give up!!!"

"W-What was that horrible feeling?!" Lyrik panicked. "I-It felt like I was dying! D-Did anyone else feel that? W-Was that your mom, kid?!"

Z was glitching in pain until she overheard Nicori's voice. Whatever was trying to escape Z was held back by her immense power. The Boss would see a black blob twitching and spaz until Z's pencil jabbed right through the evil energy and stab the Boss right in the stomach. As the black energy dissolved, none of it was left clinging to Z's body. Z had returned to normal, free of whatever was trying to consume her. Her powers were weakening, however, and she needed to end the battle soon. There was no doubt that Z needed to end the battle soon. However, thanks to the wind elements and Vox's aid during the battle, Z felt healed. She smirked to Boss as the winds that surrounded her blew away the last of her corrupted energy. 

"You will end here~!"

Z pulled her pencil out of Boss's gut and attempted to stab it on his head. She controlled the wind elements to the tip of her pencil, using it to add even more power to her attack.

Asuza struggled to keep a steady grip on the dragon's back, resorting to hugging it as she was hit by the wave of negative energy. "This is getting really bad! How is it that two people can have this much power anyway!?" She couldn't even see the direction they were going, for the intensity of the winds in her face forced her eyes shut. "And I thought I've experiencd enough from being inside a wind tunnel! How much further until we find a safe spot to land? I can't see a thing!"

(I'll leave it up to Shine for when he wants Broly and Whitney to show up)

The Boss coughed off salvia when Z jabbed her weapon through his stomach. Before his reaction to cover his abdomen to keep the blood from flowing out, he was stabbed once again through the head. His arms dropped to his sides. His eyes slowly close as his body went limp from the destructive impact—this is the marks of a defeat, even the great psychic powers were no match for the untapped potential against Z’s ability in magic.

Then suddenly, when her guard is at its most vulnerable, the Boss’ body, by instinct, grabbed her by the head. His arm length was long enough to reach her; an electric, pink sparks appeared around his cold, dead fingertips and let out an explosive attack to immobile her. It was drawing her energy out of her body and place it on his own body. His eyes opened instantly and looks up towards the sky as he laughed. 
His wrinkle skin went to smooth out, his crusty, rigged finger starting to de-age. His tired eyes, his crooked teeth, the grayish hair, his body was regressing backwards in age.

A singular, powerful beam shot through towards the ceiling, near the group.

====

The Red Dragon narrowed her eyes, instantly flying away from it despite not being able to sense the energy emitting from it. 

“Looks like immortality isn’t the only thing on his bucket list.” Bob gripped onto the Red Dragon after she bolted away without warning.

“Immortality… why would someone desire that!?” Liza shouted. The beam was shining brightly for her to see properly.

“Whoever fighting are some inhuman monsters. Their bloodlust reminds me of a certain fellow…” She searches around to find something to land as she flew away from the area. There was no point of trying to stay there and get caught whatever mess she might get dragged in.
She spotted a giant man flying through the skies despite the heavy winds with a young woman riding on top of his back She had a confused look as the two passed one another. It seems that he wasn’t going towards the battlefield, but seemingly another direction entirely.

“Who was that?!” Iceik thought he saw something flying passed them.

“No idea, but I don’t care.” Red Dragon pressed on to find a suitable place to land.

Vox says seemly unaffected by the beam "I don't know the boss' motivations for seeking a form of immortality Liza."

Vox says "I agree with the red dragon we do need to dived up loot and other post adventurer things."

Asuza held on tightly to the dragon's back, remembering how easily the Boss obliterated One-Eye by turning him into stone. And how easily he could create impenetrable barriers. Going up against him was absolutely demoralizing.

"When you desire something no ordinary human can achieve in a lifetime, you'd do anything to make yourself live forever," Asuza remarked grimly. "Just what even is that guy... there's no way any of that was magic. It didn't look like it anyway."

===========

The young woman, Whitney, sailed through the sky hanging onto Broly as her white hair whipped around wildly from the wind. "This is kinda fun! Even though it's really bright and I can barely hear a thing.." she shielded her eyes from the brightness best she could while trying to search for a certain area. "I think I see it!" Whitney pointed towards a street full of houses that varied greatly, some looking ramshackle more than others. 

The state of the homes lined up among tenant buildings also was in disarray, some having taken a lot of damage from the scattering debris. There was one rustic-looking house that was also in fairly bad shape but its appearance was quite distinct; a two-floor with a black exterior and white accents. Compared to the other run-down buildings it looked out of place for how maintained it seemed. The roof was caved in due to a large tree having fallen in it, but the rest of the house and the flower beds were mostly untouched by all the chaos. "That's her house, I think!" Whitney shouted.

"W-What's happening to Mama?" Nicori said while holding on to the Red Dragon. "She's gonna be okay, right?"

He wasn't able to tell anymore due to the wind blowing his antennae all over the place. The images that he usually saw within his head were blurred. To make things worse, the pain in his arm was starting to return the more Z got hurt.

Lyrik was too scared to look back, fearing he would fall off the dragon. All he heard were the explosions and blasts that were fired off in the battle. The sheer force was enough to make him tremble and fear the power of the two fighting it out.

"I-I'm sure she'll be f-fine! J-Just hang on lil' guy!" The blast that came near them made Lyrik sweat bullets. "Waaaaah!!! Can't this stupid dragon fly any faster?!"

Z felt victorious for a moment until she felt almost all her energy being sapped away by the Boss. She gasped, realizing what he was doing but by the time she was able to notice, it was too late. All the power from her body was taken and Z was left weak. Her OmniPencil began to shake violently before yanking itself free from the Boss' head. It was too late to stop The Boss from regaining his youth, but the OmniPencil shoved both Z and the Boss away from each other. Z's eyes were almost a solid white color, showing that her energy was almost depleted. 

Despite the shock and the pain she was in, Z turned to face Nicori and the group. Her energy was nearly gone but she floated casually before The Boss, trying her best to keep him within her sights and attack only when needed.

I am almost out of energy...~ I need to end this fight now or find a way to save Nicori...~

“That’s the power of psychics… they’re a great rival against magic. No spells, no mastery, it’s all about the mental state.” Bob narrowed. “It’s a truly, terrifying power.” He responded to Asuza.

“Would you prefer for me to drop you off so you can get out of here faster?” The Red Dagon scorned Lyric. “If not, perhaps you can shut that trap of yours, human.” She searched for a suitable place to land, before eventually finding it. “Human desires sought for something far beyond its own limits. It’s a foolish desire from a foolish race. Brace yourself, I’m going to land—”

The Red Dragon was struck by powerful lightning from its backside, resulting an explosion. She fell towards the ground, seemingly knocked out. By result, everyone was thrown off the dragon. 

“Wh-what the heck happened!?” Iceik said.

Liza gritted her teeth as she fell. Although it was far away, she managed to see a glimpse of spark as the beam of light vanished. She narrowed her eyes.

The Boss’ hand was out, seemingly striking down the Dragon as intended. “It’s ben 3000 years since I had a taste of my prime. It almost feels like a dream to feel this good.” The beam of light is gone, as the Boss revealed his newly, restored form. He was no longer an old man—he was young. He had long, black hair, light brown skin and pink eyes. He checked his body multiple times before turning his eyes towards Z.

“I should thank you… without you, I would had never gotten my youth back.” The Boss said. “I, Citrus Man, is now a newly restored man because of your efforts. Had I delayed it… I would had lost this fight. Let me showcase my thanks… to you.” He raised his hand, instantly pulling Z towards his hand, gripping onto her neck. “See…? Before, I couldn’t even move your body by an inch because of that will of yours… but now…” His face was close to Z’s face. “It’s different.” He instantly blow her away through several buildings, intending it to fling her towards the Red Dragon’s area to fall on.

Broly nodded and landed near the house Whitney pointed out. "Compared to the rest of the place, this doesn't look too bad... I think." He looks around, it seems like he was sensing something. "It's faint, but there are some activity in there. Are you sure she isn't dead?"

Vox thinks as he summoned some wind elementals to catch every one "I shore tell her that that brat was a lich. It might been better to refer to him as a vampire." Vox says "that sucked."

Asuza couldn't register what happened until she landed on the ground, thankfully without much of a scratch thanks to Vox's help. "Geez... what was that just now?" Her ears were ringing so she had her hands covering them again. She gasped in shock seeing the Dragon had been hit, about to run towards her when she heard a second set of loud noises. Immediately, Asuza reached for Nicori realizing what would happen next. "Nicori, don't look!"

==================

"I know she isn't dead!" Whitney shouted defiantly as she ran toward the house and started tearing away at the rubble. "Granny is tougher than that! Super duper tough!" She started shouting for her grandmother, but her shouts grew quieter the longer there was no response. Whitney's eyes began watering and she began to cry, starting to believe her grandma was dead. "Oh Granny..."

"What's wrong, little sprout? You look like you're lost."

Whitney lifted her head and looked around frantically. "Who's there?"

"Down here, wee radish."

Along the edges of the flower bed where the house's foundation began was a little sliding window that was open, a pair of eyes belonging to an elderly woman peering through.

"Granny Agatha! Is that you?!" Whitney wiped her face and crouched on the flowers to peer through the window, which she assumed was part of a basement floor. "I thought you died!"

"I'm hiding from whatever is going on out there. You and your friend shouldn't be here in the first place, it's dangerous."

"Staying here is more dangerous, Granny! We're here to get you somewhere safer. Some nutjob is going around causing all kinds of trouble, so we're breaking you out of here," Whitney said. "It'll be super easy!"

"I see... The front door is locked, but if you can get in..."

"We just have to get you out before that big tree comes all the way down and collapses the house, right?" Whitney turns to Broly before flexing her arms and getting into a stance. "Think you can take care of the tree while I break the door down?" she asked him.

Lyrik yelled as loud as he could when they fell off the Dragon until they landed on the floor thanks to Vox's wind elements. He trembled like a leaf, hugging the ground.

"L-Let's not do that again..."

"W-Wha?!" Nicori's antennae twitched violently, trying to properly make out the scene before him. He gasped upon seeing his Mother flung in their direction. Nicori desperately wanted to rush to his mother's side but Asuza held him back.

"M-Mama! Are you okay?!"

Z landed a few feet away from Nicori and the group, battered and bleeding from her fight against The Boss. Her OmniPencil was flung along with her and stabbed the ground fight next to Asuza. Z's tiny body was barely breathing but her face remained unchanged with her same placid emotionless stare. 

"I am fine, Nicori~" Z finally spoke out. "When we return home, you are grounded~ However, I believe I am done fighting~ I'm tired~"

Z said with little care in her tone. She refused to move, however, fearing that The Boss will allow them to leave so easily. Nicori, on the other hand, looked relieved to see his mother talking. His lower lip trembled.

"I-I'm sorry, Mama..."

"Save your apologies for when we leave this area~ In the meanwhile, stay close to your friends, I'm afraid Boss will not let us escape so easily...~"

"Thanks, Vox." Bob stood up. "If you didn't do that, we would have flatten like pancakes."

Liza rushed to Z's side, seeing her in that state. She always heard that Z is perhaps the strongest magician in the world; to see her in such a state, means that this man is serious business. "I don't understand how magic can be halted. He isn't a Deimos with Anti-Magic! Psychic powers... can't be this mighty!" She thought to herself.

She heard loud footsteps coming in their direction. She turned to see the clouds of smoke dispersing, revealing the Boss of the LEMONs appearing in his youth.

"Now that everyone who breached in my tower is present, I would also thank you for helping me achieved this plan." Citrus-Man raised both of his arms in a greeting posture. "I am Citrus Man, the Boss of LEMONs. It's a pleasure to meet you in my prime."

Iceik shuddered when the man spoke. "He has so much overflowing energy emitting from his body, it's insane. It's the same wavelength as the likes of Z!" He took a several steps backwards, hinting a bit of fear in him. He was dangerous. He was powerful. His powers makes no sense in relations to what magic are normally based off of. 

Liza bite her lips and shouted. "So you did all of this to get the child!?" 

"I wanted to bring ShineCero, but Z had a much more valuable source... so it doesn't matter since it enriched my old body back to its prime roots. The psychic energy embedded in my flesh is calling for a bit of exercise..." Citrus-Man responded. "But.. I don't have any need for you. You lots are free to go as you please." 

Iceik narrowed his eyes. "You're letting us go.... just like that?"

Liza's eyes twitched. "No... we can't accept that. He's the most destructive criminal in this continent! He's the number one villain who had hundreds of lives perished under his belt! If we just leave things to be, he'll kill more!" Liza grabbed her wand as sparks of electricity emitting from the tip. 

"Thunder God! The Wrath of Enel! GO Thoron!" An gignatic storm appeared above the man, striking down powerful voltage of lighting on Citrus-Man, blowing everyone away a few feet. As the smokes clears moments after... Citrus-Man was standing still.... his barrier block the attack. "B.... But how!?" Liza asked. 

Red Dragon's eyes widened. "This isn't an magical barrier... this is far different... far more durable...! Foolish human! He's giving you an option and you chose to disregard it anyways!?"

"It's as I said..." Unaffected by Liza's attack. "I got what I wanted, so there's no need for me to continue fighting." Citrus-Man explained once more.

===========================

Broly nodded. "An simple task." He grabbed the tree with one gripe, tossing it into the sky quite easily. "I didn't expect you still be alive, granny. Considering the state of what's going on..."

Vox says "if we were free to f**k off you would not fried our ride." Vox starts to loosen his robes(Still cant tell his face or that his body is a womans) and says "I know full well that it would been trivial for you to simple teleport Z to us." Vox says as become blenent that Vox is a not only a Demon but if not one the most powerful ones on par with them "I hate to say it but only I am able to take him on but I think we have more pressing worries that the Psychic Vampire." Referring to Z as he puts his robes back to its default state and says speaking to Liza "If I recall you hero types tend to vale life over catching the bad guy."

Vox thinks "I the only one remotely skilled with healing magic with in our group that still active and sence i dont know bob's stock healing suplays we need to back off or risk Z's life. Not the first time I was the voice of reason probley not the last time. With that little show I did it shood point out to that child(Citrus-man) it's best not to stab us in the back or try to be cute."

Z slowly sat up and floated in the air as she usually did. It was obvious that she was tired, however, she still had just a bit of energy to spare. She held her hand out and her OmniPencil instantly pulled itself out of the ground and rush right to her hand. She floated in front of the group, keeping herself between them and the Boss at all times, fearing for their safety.

"W-What are you doing, Z?" Lyrik spoke up softly. "You can't fight any longer in your condition."

"Worry not, I only prioritize the safety of Nicori and his weird friends~" Z floated closer to Boss, making sure to meet him at eye level. "Even if you all attack Boss all out at the same time, none of you will leave a dent~ He is renewed and in his prime~"

"But he's not gonna attack us, right, Mama?" Nicori said from behind Asuza. 

"He claims to let us leave, but Vox sees through his lies~ Why drag down the red lizard and your friends if he already got what he wanted from me~? No man as him will simply allow his powers to go untested~ He craves to see the extent of his newly acquired powers~" Z turned to Boss, tilting her head. "Is that not right, Citrus Man~?"

"T-Then we should get the hell out of here! I don't wanna be near him when he unleashes his powers!"

"We can't leave without Mama! That big bully is just gonna hurt everyone if we run!"

"Aww, shoot, you're right... That's not very hero-like of us." Lyrik frowned, remembering his friends Orso and Red and how hard they worked to protect Port Graham. "We gotta help Z, but how..? ...Hang on! Bob's bag is always full of tricks! Think you got something in that bag that can help out Z?"

He's also probably mad we took some of the summoning statues he was hoarding... Of course we get cornered by a sadist like this creep. Asuza saw no point picking a fight they couldn't win in their state but there had to be something he's still vulnerable to. 

"Maybe we don't need magic to fight him at all. We need to try something that won't let him even be able to hear his own thoughts! We can't use magic without focusing, so he shouldn't be any different." She suggested. "Think fast, or else we're toast!"
============

"If only I knew what was happening. The city is usually noisy because of all the young hoodlums goin' around making trouble. But this is something else entirely!" Agatha said. "I'm not willing to stick around and find out either."

"Good thing me and Broly here had the sense to come get you! Nobody's doing anything about it, which is a load of baloney if you ask me." Whitney made her way inside the house to quickly lead her grandmother out. 

"That doesn't surprise me, considering where this is happening..." Agatha muttered. "At any rate, we should get out of here while the commotion is driving the guards at the gates in a frenzy. But I can't go anywhere without my bag..."

"There's no time to pack, Granny! We gotta go now!" Whitney scolded. "Someplace where you won't be bothered... let's see... definitely not Futuropolis. And Hos Complex is out of the question. Port Graham is all busted up too..."

Liza nodded. “You’re right… we value the life of someone than getting into fights.” She took a step back that Vox was a demon—something she never really seen before. “But Z… she still trying to protect us.”

Citrus Man let out small chuckles after Vox called him out. “Someone is quite observant…” He did not hesitate to hide his true intentions, but he went to clarify. “Yes, it been centuries since I last felt this surge of my powers. You shall all take this as an honor.” Citrus Man said. “But don’t mistake my intentions, I very much will let you leave, but I must have you returned all the items you stole.” He turns to the Red Dragon. “I’m taking these items back.” He lifted hand, twirling his fingers. Suddenly, the Red Dragon, Caim’s pieces and all the items Bob and Vox looted from his building levitated towards him. 

“Hey!” Bob tried to grab some of them items, but the pull was too great, dragging the bag (and Bob) towards him. “I worked hard taking these items!” Bob narrowed his eyes, remembering something that he hide in the bag after Lyrik asked him. “You’re right! It’s a long shot, but…” Bob dig into his bag, pulling out an orb—something that the group encounter in Snowy Mountains.

“Eh? Isn’t that the machine that attack us back then? How the heck would that help us out?” Iceik said. 

"Just trust me! Vox! Try waking this thing up!” He toss the orb towards Vox. 

====

“I have to agree with the child.” Broly said. “You don’t have enough time to be taking stuff from your house. I’m sensing a terrible energy just beginning to start.” He was alerted by something nearby, but it feels a bit weird.

Vox says "Z the most useful thing you can do now is trust that this group of adventures that traveled with your child will prove them self." 

Vox says in a pleased tone with bob "You don't need convince me Bob." Vox cot the orb they got form Snowy Mountains and sends to the orb t "time to wake up and serve your master. Fight my foe(Citrus man)."  Forcing it to wake up and obey him(Vox).

"This is the part where everything gets messy and chaotic, so brace yourselves!" Asuza alerted her allies who weren't familiar with what was contained in the form of the orb. She picked up Nicori before turning to Lyrik. "I hope you're still quick on your feet, because we'll need to get out of here fast once we get the chance!" She was more worried about how they might be able to escape when their ride out was injured and getting ready to be shrunk down to a statue again.

========

"Uh oh... that doesn't sound good at all. Why are they taking so long!? Shouldn't there be help by now if something that bad might be coming?" Whitney made an irritated noise before sighing in resignation. "Well, I was planning to take a vacation in Futuropolis with Broly anyway. I promised him we'd get stuff ironed out... and change him out of his wrestler outfit. And... I kinda don't have to come in to work for a short while so I've got nothing better to do."

"I suppose that's the best place we can go to for now... I have a friend there who's been keeping an eye on my secret savings for me while I've been living here. It wouldn't take even a dent if you youngsters decide to go on a wee field trip around the city." Agatha chuckled. "Finding a hotel to stay in would be a breeze. A long-term place for me to stay... we can always figure that out while we're touring."

The Orb wakes up, an explosion of energy emitted from it. “I am Anti-End, designed to eliminate all forms of evil to preserve the safety of this world.” It gathered all the debris around the area to itself, creating a powerful body. 

Citrus-Man raises his eyebrows. “What? You think an object will deter me? All you had to do was give me my property and your lives will be spare. A pity…” Suddenly, his barrier instantly appeared around him as Anti-End slams its fist against it, pushing him back several feet. He was surprised, looking up at the object they just summoned.

“Adaption Data… Recorded and accepted. Grand Sorceress Z’s energy levels is now in my database.” It turns towards Citrus Man, without hesitating at the slightest. “You have nothing but pure malice in your damned soul. Prepare to die, monster.” It launches a series of punches towards Citrus-Man, slamming onto his barrier, forcing him to a corner. 

The Red Dragon was blown away as a result, reverting to a statue state due to the injury. Due to Citrus-Man being pushed, his psychic focus is lost, releasing all the items they had stolen.

“Man, that thing is really wailing on him.” Iceik said.

“Did that thing just said it had adapted Z’s power? What does that mean?” Liza asked.

“No time for that! We need to get out of here! Now we lost that dragon, if the machine does not finish the job, we’re still screwed!” 

====

“So, we agreed?” Broly said. “Where is this city? It’ll be faster if I flew us out of here rather than whatever transportation you two used.”

Vox says sliding to the others but stops with his robs slightly ripped and brunt (not to point were one could see any thing) "Got to give it to the orb its flashy that's for shore." Vox brushes it off using magic to fix his robes. Vox thinks "its seems to be function normaly."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom