Los Demonios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox says before leaving with the rest "I will let you fight this battle Z but be warned you were his mark not your kid." Vox let Z spells take him to the others. His dark magic lance and needles vanished after he left. Vox thinks "that warning shooed work. I just hope my fears were off the mark."

Vox casts a mending spell on his robes as the other speak.

What's going on? None of this is making sense! Asuza thought to herself, trying to keep her face from being hit by flying debris. Just what the hell is that woman? An accursed thing like that has no affiliation with white magic-- it shouldn't, it defies everything they teach about that kind of thing. Shaking her head to rid herself of the thought, she immediately tried to gather the others so they could leave safely with Nicori. 

"Let's high-tail it out of here! Things are about to get really ugly..." she managed to reach Iceik and gestured for Nicori to come with them. "The tower might collapse any minute-- any ideas on how we can get out of here besides running for an exit?" Asuza asked the group. She had an urgency in her voice as she feared that Z and the Boss could end up destroying the tower itself, if not leveling half the city from the amount of power they were putting out. "We definitely can't leave the city that quickly, but there's definitely some place we can hide for now until it's safe to do so."

Nicori turned to face his mother and pumped his fist in the air and yelled out to Z.

"Get him, Mom!" Nicori cheered. "Show him who's the real Boss! Show him no mercy!"

Before Nicori left to run off with Asuza and the others, he frowned at how horrifying his Mother has become. He felt such an evil aura coming from her, causing his antenna to twitch. He barely recognized Z in this state, but thought little of it and knew it would be better to run before the others were caught up in such a battle.

Mama, is that really you?

He kept close to Asuza, nervous about what will happen to his Mother and the group.

===

Z stared at the Boss and his barrier, and within an instant, she was right in front of him, the tip of her pencil just barely cracking through the barrier. Her pony-tentacles were wrapping around the barrier, attempting to crush it with the Boss inside of it. With each and every attempt she stabbed her OmniPencil against his barrier, there was a shock wave that blew across the area. There was no doubt, Z was out to kill this man.

"You hurt Nicori...~ You hurt Nicori~!" Z's voice echoed. "You will suffer for your actions~!"

Before the Boss would even react, the tentacles threw the Boss and his barrier across the area, slamming it against the buildings and toppling them over. There was no hesitation from Z's part, and she immediately chased after the Boss.

===

Lyrik saw himself flung into a portal and was healed up. He was back to his full strength and saw the angry Z flinging the Boss around like a ragdoll, the amount of power coming from her scared him. 

"D-Do you think we'll be able to outrun this battle?" Lyrik said nervously. "I'm back to full strength, so maybe I can use my boosts to help us move faster. Besides, that... Z-Thing is flinging the Boss around the place! W-What if she hits us?"

"I don't think Mama will send danger in my direction," Nicori spoke up. "Maybe if you guys stay near me, Mama won't target our direction!"

Lyrik scratched his chin for a moment and covered his head when he felt the shock wave brush upon him. He then looked to the battle then to the others.

"Well, think the kid is right? Is it worth a try?"

The Boss flung out of the tower, crashing through multiple buildings before stopping on the sixth one causing it to collapse within itself due to the impact. People ran out of the buildings, but only some of them were lucky to make it out alive.

“Yes, this is what I was waiting for…” The Boss levitated out of the building, reconstructing his barrier that cracked from Z’s powerful attack. He bore a sinister smile, using his psychic powers to strengthen his barrier before launching himself to Z—the two of them collided with one another, causing an explosive around them in the skies.

-------

“Regardless, we need to get the hell out of this area.” Iceik said as he observed the area. For some reason, he felt a burning sensation in his stomach, but cannot quite put his finger on it.

“Yeah, what’s the point of saying here? We’ll just get in the way and used as bait by the Boss.” Liza said.

-----

Because of Z’s impact, multiple figurines are being flung out from the ceiling of the Lemon’s Tower they were in: one of them a Red Dragon, and landed on the floor near Bob and Vox.

“Hmm?” Bob picks up one of them. “The Boss seems to like collecting these Mysterious Beings figurines…”

Vox checks out the figurines making shore there are Figurines just and not some thing more. He says "I doubt its some thing so mundane bob."

Vox turns to the others and says "If my hunch is on the mark we may have a faster way to get out of here."

"What do you mean?" Asuza asked Vox. "You mean we could use a Mysterious Being figurine?" She gestured to the scattered figures that ended up near them. "I don't know how it works, but if they're like One-Eye... maybe they could save our skins." The louder the destruction became, the tighter her grip on Nicori's hand became. She was so nervous that her hands were starting to feel cold rather than the usual heat they gave off. 

"I doubt these are just pieces of plastic. That Boss is a criminal, so these have to be valuable if they're of beings like One-Eye. Then we can just return them to where they should go after we escape." Asuza was willing to try anything if it meant they could escape safely. "Leaving on foot might be a fruitless attempt... there's no way you can outrun a collapsing tower's rubble. Nicori might not be safe even if his mother is aware of his location." The Red Dragon figure caught her eye in particular. Dragons were huge creatures that could probably fly you anywhere you wanted at high speeds. It would be a surefire way to leave the city at a safe distance from above. She heard of dragons guarding the continents of Booga but wasn't sure if this one was like the ones in the legends. 

"Either way, we should do something fast or we're next."

Z was flung up into the air thanks to The Boss's collision. The little Z stopped herself and turned to face the Boss, pointing her OmniPencil to him. The Eraser tip began to glow a bright red color while the sky above them grew slightly dark. Pieces of rubble and junk were flying into the Eraser Tip and disintegrate into nothing while the pencil shook violently in Z's hands. She was obviously charging one of her most powerful attacks, showing no mercy to the Boss or his fate.

====

"What's a stupid toy gonna do to help us?!" Lyrik said. "You mean these things got weird powers and abilities?"

"It looks like one of the toys Mama has back in at the Sisterhood!" Nicori cheered. "Mama said they are beings that have powers, not from this world! Errm... I don't know how to use it tho', Mama doesn't let me."

Nicori stared up at the fight and grew more worried at the state of his Mother, believing that Asuza had a point about their safety. 

"Well, does anyone know how to use this thing?" Lyrik shouted, the rumble of Z's charging attack drowning out almost all noise. "We gotta get out of here fast! That attack doesn't look pretty!"

Bob turns to Asuza. “If you’re intent on relying the Mysterious Beings’ power, then you need to say their summoning call. I do not know the exact details if they will respond to our commands, since it belong to another person.” 

“It’s our only chance, we have to take it!” Liza said. “What’s the summoning call?”

“Check the name of the statue. Once you find out its name, say “I summoning the power of infinite worlds, come forth [insert name here]!” and they will appear.” Bob explained. He starting to grabbed the other figurines around them.

Liza turns to Asuza. “I think you should be the one to call them since you’re have some experience with them.” She turns to Vox. “Vox, make sure none of the smaller debris strike at us.” 

===============

The Boss raises both of his hand, pulling up tons and tons of debris around him from the city. “Gathering energy, huh? Give me your best shot…” He smashed the debris together into one gigantic sword—and swung it in various directions to get the feel of it. It instantly shredded smaller buildings into pieces by its sheer movement of its swing.

Once he got the hang of it, he dashed towards Z in attempt to slash her with the psychic-powered blade.

=============

Iceik felt the movements of Z’s energy forming into a single point and the Boss’ swinging the rock-hard blade. “Yeah, we can hurrying it up and get that summoning out.”

Vos summons some elementals to protect them form debris as the hands of shadow start looting with Bob. Vox says "ok."

"Me?" Asuza stammered before looking around. It did make sense, all things considered, since she, Iceik, and Nicori were the only ones in the group who have been with a Mysterious Being. But she wasn't sure if whatever she summoned would behave the same as One-Eye. But they were running out of time and the battle was getting crazier with each passing second.

"Okay, okay! Just lemme see what I can find..." Asuza snagged the figuring with the red dragon and examined the name on the trophy base. It just said The Red Dragon, which made her furrow her eyebrows in mild confusion. "Whatever, this one is probably the best bet. Alright..."

Turning toward a more open area and holding out the trophy in front of her, Asuza spoke. "I, summoning the power of infinite worlds, come forth, Red Dragon!"

"H-Hurry up, 'Suza!" Nicori said while turning back to face his mother. "M-Mama sure looks angry! I don't think she's holding back anymore either!"

"Yeah! Your mom is completely destroying everything! Sheesh, how long does it take for this stupid toy to activate?!" Lyrik stared at the Red Dragon figure. "Maybe you said it wrong! Try again, this time with more power or something!"

====

The red eraser tip began to get brighter and brighter until it was a solid white color. There was a loud screeching noise, almost like a heart monitor flatlining and staying that way. Z's arms trembled as she tried to contain the power within her pencil before firing it towards The Boss. The powerful white beam that shot out from her Eraser Tip seemed to 'erase' everything it touched from existence. Buildings were vaporized, the clouds disappeared, and the skyline parted to show a very small rip that leads out to space. Her beam easily tore the city grounds in half, causing half to fall and the other rise, almost like a bad earthquake. Explosions shot up from the cracks of the city, some dangerously close to where the group was. 

Since the blast of her beam was so powerful, it pushed Z back through the air. She managed to have the beam pass directly over Boss's right side. However, due to the force of the blast, she was not able to properly dodge the incoming attack Boss had. The blade sliced through her left side, removing it completely from her body. The black ooze fell to the floor where it splattered and disintegrated. Z's body twitched heavily and looked more like a computer glitch by how she spazzed around. 

The black energy that was cut off started to rematerialize itself. Small threads jutted out from Z's corrupted side and began to create the outline for her arm then fill it in one thread at a time until her left side slowly started to heal. Z continued to 'glitch' out, the pain being something she still felt, even in her corrupted side. This proved that all pain was still felt by Z, no matter what side was hit.

====

"Mama's in pain!" Nicori cried out. "W-We gotta help her somehow!"

"Kid, I think we will only get in her way!" Lyrik said while watching the immense damage both fighters did in just seconds. "We can't help her, not with the situation we're in! Our best bet is to get out of here!"

The Boss widened his eyes; his mind was unable to react to a devastating attack in time, failing to create a barrier to reduced damage. His eyes shifted downward, seeing the right side of his body vanished into nothingness. 

Shifting his eyes back to Z, the boss was sweating in realization that his opponent is not a pushover. He would have to pour everything he got in his arsenal to defeat her. “The strength of someone who has the title of Grand Sorceress…” Despite sweating, he smiles franticly. 

He raises his left arm in the air, with the realization that he needs to pour everything he got into this battle. In reaction to see Z glitch in and out, the gigantic sword broke apart into smaller debris, and with a swift flick of his fingers, it slammed onto Z, forming a rock around her. He was not going to take any chances of giving her time to sort herself out.

“Psionic Barrier…” The Boss created a pinkish bubble, similar to where he trapped Nicori, around her. “Psionic … Lightning!” Bursts of lightning within the bubble struck through the rocks, slamming around it from multiple directions.

“Quit your talking, kid! You are saying too many things at once! Realized the situation we’re in, damnit!” Iceik scolded the child. He did not want too, but the dire situation and the constant destruction is forcing him to be unhinged. “Maybe you need to try again?”

Suddenly, a flash of bright light emitted from the figurine, catching the attention of the Boss. In mere moments, the figurine grew into a large, actual Red Dragon. As it appears, it spread out its wings wide, exhaling a huge burst of fire out of its mouth towards the sky.

“Once again, I raise from the ashes of death, who attempts to summon me?” The Red Dragon spoke, after looking at the group. “State your purpose, human.” The Red Dragon said, to Asuza specifically.

“That’s the Red Dragon!? That thing is huge!” Iceik hid behind Asuza.

“So that’s how you summon things…” Liza said.

“Asuza, this is your chance to give it a command.” Bob mentioned. “Tell her what needs to be done. Vox can only hold out for so long.” Bob grabbed as much as he could into his bag.

Asuza nodded, although she began to sweat seeing how intimidating the dragon was to so much as look directly in the eye. She cleared her throat but kept Nicori behind her.

"Yeah, it was me who summoned you." Asuza pointed at the chaos being unleashed between Z and the Boss. "This city is being destroyed and we can't escape it on foot without being crushed by all the gaudy buildings crowded all over the place. I need you to fly us somewhere safer than this. It doesn't matter where, as long as it's a safe place" She made her demand clear. "Otherwise, we're gonna end up like everyone else here, and fast!"

Vox thinks as elementals blasted any debris heading torts them and gathered what he can as well "our out is oddly fitting for who summon it."

Z's tiny body stopped glitching out but before she could do anything, she was stopped by the rocks and eventually the bubble that surrounded her. Immediately, she stabbed her OmniPencil on the bubble holding her and it made a visible crack. Z began to power up the tip of her pencil and jab it again to the bubble, but before she could, she was shocked all over by the lightning, making her lose her focus and her chance to attack. Z let out an echoed yell before slamming her shoulder to the side of the bubble, throwing both herself and the bubble to the ground.

The force behind it causes buildings to break and craters to form as she mindlessly tried to find a way to escape. It didn't take her long to think up a way to disrupt the Boss's focus. She shoved herself directly in his direction, hoping that she would hit him with his own psychic powers.

"Woooooow!" Nicori's antennae jittered. "It's a real dragon! No way! 'Suza, you totally got some spunk to summon this thing! It's even red like you!"

Nicori stayed behind Asuza, examining the Red Dragon. He seemed to be excited about riding a dragon for the first time and couldn't help but make a childish smile. At least it took his mind off of the battle between Z and the Boss.

"S-Sure looks as mean like your friend..." Lyrik sweated. "You sure this dragon is gonna listen to us and not eat us?"

The Red Dragon snorted, hot smokes linger out of her nostrils, after listening to Asuza’s commands. It took her one look-around of the area around her to get the gist of the situation. “This is nothing more than a simple task.” She spreads her wings wide once again, positioning for takeoff. “You don’t need me to tell you to get onto my back, do you? Get on, or get turned into ashes with the flames of this….” The Red Dragon narrowed her eyes, indicating a sense of familiarity of the area. “….dreaded city.” 

Liza widened her eyes; her mind could not comprehend the ability the magnificent of the Red Dragon’s grace. “The color of hers… the scales… her form… she is beautiful.” 

“Well, you can cherished more of her beauty once we’re out of here.” Bob overheard the echoing screams. “But I think we definitely need to get out of here before we becomes part of the slaughter.” He grabs Nicori and jump onto the Dragon’s back. 

Liza snapped, blushing a little. “R-right…” She jumps onto the Dragon’s back. 

Iceik clears his throat. “Well, let’s do this… flying isn’t my style, but it better than dying.” He jumped on.

---------------------------

The Boss’s eyes tracked Z falling towards the ground, struggling to get out. “That pencil of hers is a mighty weapon; it managed to crack through the dense barrier…” He questioned before his eyes trails off to the side to see a giant Red Dragon. “Ah… I see that they’re escaping…” Using the one arm he has left, he attempts to suppress the Dragon and prevents her from escaping; however, he did not took account of Z’s full potential. At the last possible second, the Boss’s eyes went back to Z who collided with him in the bubbled state, resulting a massive shockwave.

Both of them soar through the air, crashing through multiple buildings, before burrowing through the ground. The Boss gritted his teeth as he continues to get drag through the solid cement. “You’re a worthy opponent! This is why I chosen to call you out!” He slams his hand onto the barrier, realizing that if he does not do something, he will die. Suddenly, another voltage of psionic thunder went off—but this time, it drains her energy, being consumed by the Boss.

Vox gets on the dragons back and says "Lyrik and Asuza we have our ride out time to get on." Vox thinks "If he was planning killing every one in the city he failed way before our attempt."

Asuza grunted as she hoisted herself up on the dragon. "No need to tell me twice." She was starting to grow more nervous as the fight was escalating. "Let's get going before he decides to aim for us too." Asuza outstretched her arm to Lyrik to help him on.

Z felt her power being drained away and she slammed her body against the bubble in hopes of breaking it or hurting the Boss. The psychic lightning that hit Z made her scream in echo. Her pencil continued to jab against the bubble, but the more her power was sapped away, the weaker her strength got. The black corruption that consumed Z's body was slowly receding away, almost as if it was being forced back.

Z was struggling with the powerful lightning attacks and the fact that the Boss was taking her energy. All she could do was stab the bubble with her pencil, even with her energy being taken away, she still cracked the bubble in multiple spots. Each time she hit the bubble, it created a sonic boom that shook buildings and broke glass windows, even from a distance. The pressure from the shock wave would even be felt by those who were within the city. It was a race to see who would cave in first: Z while having her energy taken or the Boss's bubble ready to burst any moment. 

Lyrik took a hold of Asuza's arm and hopped on top of the dragon, nervous about flying away. It was obvious he wasn't a big fan of heights. 

"T-This thing better be safe! Aren't there any s-seatbelts on this overgrown lizard?!" Lyrik frantically looked around for something to grab on to so he wouldn't fall. 

"No way! This is gonna be awesome!" Nicori laughed, keeping himself at the ground of the group, sitting in front of Asuza. He pointed to the battle between Boss and Z with his working arm. "We're gonna fly right into battle and blast that mean Boss with a fireball! That dumb Boss thinks he can hurt my Mama and get away with it? No way!"

"Kiddo, I like your spunk and all but," Lyrik found himself grabbing on to Iceik. "Those two destroyed this entire city in less than a minute! I think even this dragon is smart enough to not join that fight!"

“Don’t be foolish child; I’m not interested of flinging myself into a battle that has no stakes for me.” The Red Dragon took no nonsense from Nicori’s commands. “Now hold on, I’m not coming after you if you fall off me.” Without warning, as everyone boarded on the Red Dragon, she instantly took off from the ground towards the air in high speeds.

Iceik, desperately digging his claws onto the back of the Dragon, was yelping like a puppy. Although the wind pressure on his face is every dog’s dream, this is too much for him.

Liza looked back and noticed that they were high in the sky, to the point that she no longer sees the city. “How far this Dragon can fly up? This is the power of the Mysterious Summon?!”

“Very powerful… these things aren’t easy to get you know!” Bob said, but the wind was so loud that it tunes out his statements. 

In mere seconds, the Red Dragon was above the city; an interesting thing to note was dark, thick clouds loom over the entire city. Furthermore, despite the distance that Red Dragon gained, the gang can still see the light from the battle between Z and the Boss.

“They’re still going at it…” Liza said, comfortable with the height. “The entire city will not last that long. What was the Boss’s plan?”

=====

The Boss gritted his teeth as the bubble is nearly breaking down each second passes by. “You’re a worthy opponent! However, this is the end! My rebirth will come…!” The bubble reacted negatively to Z’s pencil stabbing it, causing it to lose stabilization and energy control, resulting into a violent explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom