Dragon Ball: Galactic Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't fight off ALL of these monsters by myself! I'm going to need help," she sighed.

She rested next to him, "Gods this is tiring... But sometimes you just do what you must."

"I'd hate to be in a situation like that!" She gasped. "But we are here, and we can rest."

"Honestly, I'd like to know what happened to my birth parents, so I can understand the shades that haunt you." She nodded and rested in the makeshift cave that she had blasted for them.

"My adopted parents didn't know what happened to my birth parents, so I've just been stuck in this perpetual cycle of confusion."

"Good Morning, Sunris. Oh my back is killing me..." She bent back wards until there was an audible -crack!- "Ah! Much better."

"Not really. I must have slept funny... It happens." She stretched a bit before standing fully upright.

Sunris got up as well, stretching out his body.

"Well, I should be able to hold my own now. Training to become stronger would be nice, but unless you want to stay here for a long period of time."

"Well, we're here to find that teacher guy, aren't we?" She gave him a motherly smile and hug. "So let's go, huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom