Dragon Ball: Galactic Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggled a little and set up a trap to catch some wild animal for them to eat.

As he was, the bird was pretty easy to spot from the air. He was just... watering a tree near a cave entrance. "Ah... drink up my fine tree."

"Judging from everything else here, the only creatures intelligent enough to water a tree would have to be the teacher of legend. That or the only hermit on this rock." Sunris mused before flying down towards him.

"Excuse me sir! Are you a teacher for those interested in power?"

"Not for those interested for power for its own sake, now. But if you seek to improve yourself in body, mind, and soul, I am your bird. If you seek power for selfish ends... Then leave before I have to teach you a lesson you don't want to learn!"

Sunris went onto the ground and looked at the bird.

"It's true, I focused on power for the sake of power. But it was how I bonded with my grandfather, and learned about my culture. But my friend and I have come and sought you out, and if your training has a deeper meaning, then I accept."

He went silent "If you truly wish for deeper meaning... Then bring your friend here. I will judge you both. In combat."

Kurima nodded to both of them... "Follow me. I will not fight you here and risk destroying the trees I planted."

"I like that idea." Kaliro said happily.

He led them inside of the mountain, into a room in a cave with a few holes in the ceiling giving sunlight. It was nice and open, perfect for a small-scale fight.

Kurima threw off his topwear to reveal an incredibly fit body, and motioned to them to make their move. They took on a stance and waited for them to make the first move.

Kaliro Powered up to full, "This is gonna suck, isn't it?"

"Ma'am, you have no idea..." He smirked.

"I won't hold back either!" She practically launched herself at him, readying a punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom