Dragon Ball: Galactic Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzoru

Green Jacket
Calryss was so dry and lifeless outside of the domes for the most part... shrubs, grasses, and cacti were the only plants that survived outside for too long. Kaliro was out planting trees in the red soil outside of the domes. She watered them all as well and sighed as she did so, wanting to see this planet become greener. She could use some help with that, if she were to be honest.

-

Kurima was asleep as all heck deep in the mountains.

Eventually Kaliro's tree planting led her to Sunris, "Hello. Apologies in advance if I get dirt on you." She started digging a hole to plant the sapling in, "Mind giving me a hand? This planet could use some extra help, you know..." She said while digging through the fairly barren soil. "These trees were specially bred for survival on Calryss, but even then they'll still need some help. Such are the problems of living on such a barren planet... I hear humans can't survive outside the domes for more than an hour without special suits."

Sunris stood up yawning.

"The odds of meeting someone like you out on this barren rock." He said a bit sarcastically. He pulled back his hood and assisted in creating a hole for the plant.

"So you're trying to get things to grow here? What's the point?"

"The point is to make the planet more habitable. To terraform it so that some day everybody can wander outside the domes. Granted, I'm no scientist of course, but I am doing my best to help. Wouldn't you like to see this world come to life?" She asked, closing out her little speech with a smile. "If you like small talk, I heard that the humans and several others are trying to build another city dome as well as a big artificial lake."

Sunris paused, thinking.

"Pretty world loving for one of Freiza's race." He noted. "But I suppose those who call this rock their home might as well be able to enjoy life. And the humans can do as they wish. Inferior to Solarians and Saiyans."

"Inferior in power level, perhaps. But you cannot deny how proficient they are in the ways of the mind. They are smart, far smarter than any Saiyan I've ever met... I cannot speak of Solarians though. I've never met one. I've met plenty of humans smarter than myself to be sure. Humans may not have much power, but they make up for it in knowledge and spirit. Also, please don't compare me to that madman."

"I'll admit, I never met a full blooded Saiyan with much aptitude for intelligence and cunning." Sunris remarked. "You speak highly of humans yet belong to a clan known only for its tyranny. Strange. And Solarians, Solarians. To be honest, they are like humans, but more religious in a way. They fear the wrath of their gods and try to appease them. The criminals at any rate. The rest just, live. A hard life, but just live. Does help they have powerful magic in their blood."

"I was raised by humans, as it turns out... So it's only natural that I should think highly of them, don't you think? I'll admit I've thought about conquering Calryss once so I could do everything in my power to make it thrive. But then I realized that even if I did, I'd had people opposing my good will, and the possibility of corruption would be there as well. In the end, I decided it was better not to... besides, my parents would roll in their graves if I did." She admitted with a blush.

Sunris looked away.

"Well, that explains that. I suppose I should tell you I am the son of Sola and Planet Vegeta. A Solar Saiyan. And as for planet dominated on, only a do gooder would want to conquer this rock."

"At least you seem to think highly of me. A lot of people just run and scream when they see me," She half-joked.

"I suppose you've got me there. A Saiyan usually doesn't run from much. Thanks for your help in planting this little thing." She buried and watered the sapling. She kissed him on the cheek, "I suppose I'd better go off to my next destination. I've got three more of these to plant before the day ends, and then I have an appointment to help a beekeeper."

Some time during their planting session, three saiyans decided to try to mug them, "Give us your money, or we'll have to rough you up a little!"

"You aren't very smart, are you...?"

"Hey, You ain't Freeza 'imself. We ain't scared a you, punk."

"Sunris, Shall we teach these ruffians a lesson?" She bowed at him.

Sunris pulled the hood over his head grinning. He then concentrated in and heat into his fist, before running at a Saiyan and upper cutting him in the jaw through his Blast Fist technique.

"With pleasure!"

She herself morphed into her true form, growing twice in size and fairly greatly in power before punching the living crap out of one of the other two's faces and smacking the other around with her long tail. "Eat this, Saiyans!"

"Oof! Ow! Ah! I didn't- Ow! Know this- gah! Chick could- Ouch! Transform- Oh, that hurt!" One of the said during the beat down before blasting her with an energy shot.

"Gah! Two can play that game... but I think you'll find I sting more!" She fired a death beam into one of their legs.

"My leeeeeg!"

"You think for some of the last of our kin, you wouldn't be so suicidal?" Sunris mocked, taking the Saiyan he had hit and began to punch him in the face.

"Now say your sorry and I'll only break one of your legs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom