Dragon Ball: Galactic Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took both of the punches, only flinching a little. He then moved quickly behind them to kick them both on the butt starting with Sunris.

"Oof!" Kaliro fell on her face, not expecting that. "Ow." She got up and tried a Ki barrage at him... Not realizing he had moved and was right next to her...

"Did you hit him?"

"Oh I hope so, he seems- Oh..." She noticed who was next to her.

She ducked and threw a little ki ball of her own, "Ha!"

Kurima was hit by them both, but then ran off to punch Sunris in the FACE!

He then rushed at Kaliro who met his punch with her own... and then immediately brought her fist back, "Ooooowww that hurt!" she yelled as she flailed her hand about.

Kurima kicked her in the gut and sent her flying into a wall.

Sunris forced himself up, breathing heavily.

"All of my being, into one attack!" He yelled, beginning to charge up a massive ki ball infront of him. His eyes were closed and anger consumed his entire body as he stood trembling.

(After re-reading my char entries I just realized we've been using his species name this whole time...)

Kaloraan Focused his ki into his feet and prepared for his own attack, waiting for the other two.

Kaliro stood up shakily and started charging up herself, inhaling very deeply for a ki breath attack... no, better yet, her death breath!

Kaloraan waited for them both.

(Lol.)

Sunris fired the large ki ball at Kaloraan at high speeds. Despite its size and power, it still wouldn't win him the fight as he fell over onto the ground, breathing in and out on the edge of conscious.

He got hit by both attacks... then went to kick Kaliro in the face, knocking her out. Then he ran to do the same to Sunris as well.

They woke back up to him tending to their wounds... "You two have a lot to learn." Kaliro was still out. "Girl's a heavy sleeper, but I felt lots of good energy in her. Last time I fought a Frezyan... Well, it wasn't nearly this pleasant."

"Once I'm done healing you two, I can begin training you. I saw a bit of your souls in that fight, and I thin I can trust you two not to misuse my teachings. Stick with her, I feel like she's gonna be your conscience." He gave as much of a smile as he could with his beak. "I sincerely apologize for the broken bones, by the way."

"Work through the pain." Sunris joked, "Who am I kidding, broken bones speak for themselves. And she'll be my conscience? Suppose considering she's the first person I've cared for since my grandfather, disappeared."

"I'm sorry for your loss. I'm just happy to meet a Frezyan who seems genuinely good. Boy am I going to have stories to tell you two during training."

After a few days worth of healing...

"Are you two ready to begin...?"

"Well, I'm as ready as I can be, sir!" Kaliro cheerfully answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom