Z's Drawings

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Hi all! Z here! Yeah, I draw stuff sometimes and if I remember, I'll post them here. I don't remember too often tho'... Forgive me! D: 

This feisty creature, as some of you might know, is Jaz Rebbel. She's my OC in my story, Red Spade (more info about that later. ;) ) Anyways, a short snip about Jaz: She's an experiment by the most powerful mind in the world, Kire Rebbel and also his daughter. She was made with the purpose to end all wars and any battles by watching and learning only once. Jaz cannot die unless you destroy/stop her heart. That's it for now, I won't spoil too much.

jaz_rebbel_pose__by_z_omni-d99txfj.jpg

Now THIS is my BABY. My first ever OC. EVER! EVEEEEEER! Her name is Seirei Shiro and she's got the ability to travel time. She is very peaceful and prefers to stay out of danger but she's not scared to defend herself when needed. She's got a servant that follows her around called Seirei Night. There's more behind this beautiful figure, with beauty there is always an ugly side to things. She's in my story White Clover.

seirei_shiro_by_z_omni-d99tus0.jpg

Last but not least, we got Nia. I'm still working on the story of Black Diamond (Which I MIGHT make into an RPG) but I got some things down. Nia the knight MIGHT change but this is the only recent picture I got of Nia. I don't have much to say other than she protects the Fayhie family.

nia_by_z_omni-d9aofwa.jpg

So which one of my Girls do you guys like? Which story are you most hyped to read based off these drawings? I'll try to post more soon but give me time! :D

I like the last one the armor looks neat with all those details...
your shading is really nice too...
but her legs seem short to me they should be longer to match her upper body....

The pose in the first drawing looks good and unique...

Here are some more! 

the_three_aces__diamond_by_z_omni-d9ci2q9.jpg

princess_fayhie_by_z_omni-d9aofxc.jpg

ryder_and_tico_by_z_omni-d99tye8.jpg

naolyn_s_new_look_by_z_omni-d99txhc.jpg

ryder__tico__and_cernia_by_z_omni-d99tuu7.jpg

Very impressive line-work and shading, Z. Especially the linework for Nia is certainly my favorite one of the bunch. Keep up the great work!

Here are some more drawings. Just a few tho'.

red_mist_darkened_by_z_omni-d9gl2as.jpg

red_mist_by_z_omni-d99tydx.jpg

my_prince_by_z_omni-d99txg4.jpg

jaz_rebbel_by_z_omni-d99tuvc.jpg

I really Nia. She looks like she's ready for battle. Great work done on all of your art pieces.

z_s_crew_by_z_omni-d9ci2pr.jpg

the_cosmic_guardians_by_z_omni-da0dyk6.jpg

jaz_in_cernia_s_dress_by_z_omni-da0e3l9.jpg

red_spade__history__by_z_omni-d9ndnik.jpg

kire_rebbel_by_z_omni-d9kgqne.jpg

Thank you so much Syn and yeah, I've gotten better. I actually feel like I've improved! I still got a long way to go but I'm working!

30_darken_by_z_omni-d99txdm.jpg
prince_mar_by_z_omni-d99tydh.jpg

juvea_by_z_omni-d99txfs.jpg

vapor_by_z_omni-d99tyvx.jpg

If you can see the pun behind the names, I applaud you.

~ Z ~ said:
30_darken_by_z_omni-d99txdm.jpg
prince_mar_by_z_omni-d99tydh.jpg

juvea_by_z_omni-d99txfs.jpg

vapor_by_z_omni-d99tyvx.jpg

If you can see the pun behind the names, I applaud you.

Hmm. I can't recall the other names, but I know that Vapor is water, which well, she's from the water village xD

Great OCs! Juvea is my favorite of the bunch.

Here are some more lovely drawings.

the_red_mist_uncolored_by_z_omni-da79du4.jpg

red_mist_colored__not_finished__by_z_omni-da79dqc.jpg

s_artix_by_z_omni-da79drd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom