Things you hate about school?

Teacher using tests for everything, so everything holds the maximum weight they can put on it... It's just wrong and makes far too much stress

Universities that tried to revamp the "Graduation Requirement" system on their website to determined what classes needed to graduated, but it instead became a clustered mess that even advisors and top officials don't understand how to read it. Maybe I should go over there and revamp their website so it's easier to managed and understood by anyone? :think:

Having to deal with teammates that never answers your email, never show up to any of the meetings and expect to get the same grade as the rest of the group :Pls:

When you have so many field trips that you are falling behind in class

They revamped the payment system so that I have to pay for my classes either before they start (which I was forced to do 2 weeks before my summer class began), and now I have to pay almost all my tuition on the 4th day of class.
WTF?

When people never turned in their homework in time, then bitch and complained that they got a bad grade on their assignment.

Having to sacrifice your sleep to study, and then inevitably being unable to retain anything because you didn't let your brain rest long enough to process anything.
CUO90XLWcAATAZr.jpg

also, having to apply to an honors college to take honors courses and they want you to write an essay as if you were a NewYork Bestseller

LoopyPanda said:
Having to deal with colleagues that mock you for asking supposedly stupid questions.

I had to teach myself in middle school, due to not paying attention, to ask a question no matter how obvious or stupid, because failing out of fear is worse than appearing to be an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom