Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
PigrhQl.jpg

The Snowy Mountains is located in-between Empire State and Paradice Region—it is considered the official borders between the two continents No matter the time of year or weather, the snow constantly falls—even in the event where the snow melted, it will always reformed instantly. Thus, travelers between these lands are warned to become aware of their surroundings when traveling through this dangerous the area. It was rumored that a mysterious creature deep within the mountains is the source of the ever-lasting snow.

There are tons of signs placed all over Snowy Mountains—most written by former travelers—about the dangerous this area contains. All of them can be summarized with one sentence.

“Please travel in groups. There are powerful monsters—nothing like Demons or Deimos. Please, find someone with flight or teleportation instead!”

A shining bright object in the sky beams across the clouds and slammed onto several mountains due to an attack that Vent dished out back in Port Graham. The core, left from Machine, was blinking intensively as it tried to recovered from the damage it took. [Damages .. substantial.. must recovered] the core thought. It sends out a huge wave of "energy" across the mountain range, to examine the area it had entered. [Nothing important aside from life hiding in the shadows.. there is one.. but it's too dangerous to encounter at the moment with the state I'm in. Must hide] the core continued. [I'll use the snow as a way to recovered my damage state for the time being..] The core's light began to dim away, eventually became a cold state. However, information was still processing within the core on itself.

Further away, due to the damage caused by the core, a figure's hand dig out of the rocks and snow. In an instant, it flew up into the sky with the snow following the direction it could upwards. Then, the figure stopped and observed the area around itself, to understand where he was at. "This.. place.." the figure said, grabbing onto it's head. "It seems.. that I'd somehow survived.. where is this place..?"

"Ah! You're finally awake!" a voice was heard.

The figure turns his head back and forth. "Who. who is that?"

"Ah, don't bother looking around. I'm speaking directly to you telepathically."  The voice said. 

"Huh..?" The figure was confused. "Get out of my head..!" The figure grabbed onto it's head. "You think mind games will work!? I'll de-"

"Calm down. I'm not interested of controlling you. If I was, I would have done so with a snap of my fingers. Heck, I wouldn't need the opportunity to wait for you to escape your ice prison. I'm here to give you an offer."

"An.. Offer?"  The figure responded. 

"Yes. Straight across form here you're levitating, there's a little diner called Port Graham. My request for you is to cause as much destruction as you can and-destroy the Heroes that are currently there at the moment. If you can do that, I'll grant you the knowledge of what happen to your state and-lead to those that defeated you- Son Goku or was it.. Kakaorot?" 

"K-kakaorot!?" The figure's eyes narrowed. 

"Yes. Let's just say, I have a way to get you to him. What happens from there is none of my concern." The voice said. "Do we have a deal, no?"

The figure nodded. "Deal.." 

"Fantastic..! Now, head straight towards the Port Graham.. once you accomplished that... I shall grant you access to that Saiyan you utterly despise..!"

The figure nodded. He turns to the direction he had to go and flew straight there.

"Now with him dealing with the Heroes and possibly others.. all I need is to get the Magic Societies ..!" The voice burst out chuckling. 

Atama, Solaris, Memora, Lily, and Columbus were all in the mountains. While Atama and Solaris were in the air, firing off energy blasts at each other and clashing swords, Lily and Columbus sat on boxes with burning beverages in thick clothing sipping, and Memora danced around in the snow.

"Why are we out here?" Columbus asked.

"So those two knuckle heads can train." Lily answered.

From afar of the group fighting within the mountains, there was a man, with wore out coat, traveling through the snow. Despite the furious cold weather, he doesn't seem slight of faze. From there, he seems to be heading towards the group around the fire, unconcern of the chaotic fighting within the air.

The man grew closer. He noticed the fire that the group was surrounding in. He stood still for the moment, didn't seem to speak up-or anything. Just waiting for someone to take noticed. The facial expression he had was nothing sort of a man who isn't impressed with anything, really.

The man didn't responded or it seems that he couldn't. He pointed his finger towards something, as if he was signal if they had any form of food for him to consumed.

The man grabbed the bag, digging into it to grab any food he got his hands on, and place it within his mouth. As he began to chew, he let out a breath, seeming to be refreshed after eating. After that, he'd seen the two clashing into the air, and in a split second, he'd leap towards them.

Somewhere by one of the hills covered in snow drifts trudged a figure that seemed to be melting the snow.

"Damn Megumi, trying out her techniques on me as a practice dummy!" She muttered angrily under her breath, patting the snow off of her dress, not appearing to be as cold as someone usually would be.

[I edit my post a little bit. Check it out]

As the man leap into the air, he'd bare a smile, a sinister smile across his face as he unsheathe his blade - it seems that he'd aiming to attack the two.

=========================

Across from Megumi's area, there was sounds of "creatures" coming from afar. One of the spoke in a human language. "Is that a girl? Well, well.. it's our lucky day!"

Atama and Solaris both fired at the man while holding their swords, Atama with a beam of darkness, and Solaris with a beam of blue ki energy.

"We feed that jerk and now he's attack them!" Memora complained.

"Less talky more shooty!" Columbus said as he and Lily fired their guns at the man in mid air.

"!" Asuza turned around to face the direction of the voices, clenching her fists, which lit on fire. "Come any closer and I'll roast you to ashes!" The snow on the ground around her promptly melted.

Grey Star said:
Atama and Solaris both fired at the man while holding their swords, Atama with a beam of darkness, and Solaris with a beam of blue ki energy.

"Less talky more shooty!" Columbus said as he and Lily fired their guns at the man in mid air.

The man seen the projectiles coming towards him. The man smirk and move his blade upwards towards the right side, that enables him to move in a circular motion, to deflect the incoming attacks. However, when made contact, an explosion occurred, covering the man\ into a cloud of smokes. 

LoopyPanda said:
"!" Asuza turned around to face the direction of the voices, clenching her fists,  which lit on fire. "Come any closer and I'll roast you to ashes!" The snow on the ground around her promptly melted.

"Hey, little girl, don't be afraid. We just wanna talk, you see? Right boys?" One of the demon said. Seems to be a large wolfman, carrying an axe, with shorter ones that had swords.

"Yeah! Yeah!" The other wolves said. "Come on, get that girl, Iciek!"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry.." Iciek responded, as me smiles. "We're gonna have a feast tonight!" His mouth rose wide open, a formation of energy appeared in a single point and grows as each moment passes by. From there, he'd grabbed the ball of "energy" with his hands. "Now, would you listen to our tales? Or you want to play ball the hard way? The choice is yurs.."

Asuza's eyes widened for a moment.

"Little girl?...." A vein popped at her temple. "Did I hear that right...?"

"RRRR! NOBODY CALLS ME A LITTLE GIRL!" The witch shouted angrily, the flames from her fists intensified and a whole ring of fire appeared around her that melted all of the snow that had collected that day within a range of five feet. 

"You picked the wrong girl to mess with now!"

All the shorter wolves's fur spiked up and jumped back several feet. "Uhh... Iciek.." One of them said. "I think we picked on the wrong one..!"

"Don't w-worry." Iciek said, while sweating. "We got our secret weapon, Kami if things goes south!"

"But he's not here!" 

Iciek turns to the group. "What?"

"We don't know where he is!"

"...." Iceik turns back to the angry girl. "W-well! Worry not! We can handle this toaster!" Iciek said, clearing his throat. "I guess you're choosing the hard way huh! Well then, let's play!" Iciek threw the ball he created earlier into the air, and slammed his axe onto it, causing to be split into tiny fragments of needles, rushing towards the Asuza.

Asuza began to run to her side before leaping into the air and sweeping her arm downward to the exposed earth, creating explosins and plumes of smoke.

The smoke will definitely mess with these mutts' snse of smell...

Her figure was obscured by the smoke at the same time the needles had flown into the smoke from the fireballs she used to ignite at impact. A yelp of pain sounded out and a thud sounded out as the fire depleted to thin embers. 

In one of the snowdrifts, her foot stuck out heel-upwhile the rest of the body seemed buried into the side of the snowdrift, surrounded by the needles from the wolf's attack. However from their distance, a closer look was needed to confirm whether or not she was dead.

ShineCero said:
Grey Star said:

The man seen the projectiles coming towards him. The man smirk and move his blade upwards towards the right side, that enables him to move in a circular motion, to deflect the incoming attacks. However, when made contact, an explosion occurred, covering the man\ into a cloud of smokes. 
The group stopped firing.
"Did he disappear or is he still in that cloud of smoke?" Solaris asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom