The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoopyPanda said:
Asuza began to run to her side before leaping into the air and sweeping her arm downward to the exposed earth, creating explosins and plumes of smoke.

The smoke will definitely mess with these mutts' snse of smell...

Her figure was obscured by the smoke at the same time the needles had flown into the smoke from the fireballs she used to ignite at impact. A yelp of pain sounded out and a thud sounded out as the fire depleted to thin embers. 

In one of the snowdrifts, her foot stuck out heel-upwhile the rest of the body seemed buried into the side of the snowdrift, surrounded by the needles from the wolf's attack. However from their distance, a closer look was needed to confirm whether or not she was dead.

"Y-You did it, Boss!" One of them praise.

"Well no shit. Think some flaming little girl can beat down a person such as I?" Iceik stated. "N-now.. one of you check it out."

"Sir!" One of the little one ran towards the location of her body, to check out whether or not she'd dead. As he rear closer, he couldn't sense any "strangeness" about the body. From that, he'd assumed that it's possible that she could be dead. "Sir, looks like you nailed her! Whatever she'd tried to do, well cause her own downfall! Such a dumb kid!"

"Heheheh.. y-yeah.." Iceik laugh awkwardly. That was a close one.. thought I caught a wrong person to mess with.. He thought. He and his other men rear closer, towards her body. Though, in comparison to others, Iceik felt that something was off about this situtation. He looks up as he walks, seen that there was tons of smoke, more than it should have been, and it was foggy up his nostrils. "Huh..? Can't smell a damn thing.. must be that thing she'd tried to d- OH Wait!" Iceik narrowed his eyes. "Get away from her!" He shouted. 

Grey Star said:
The group stopped firing.
"Did he disappear or is he still in that cloud of smoke?" Solaris asked.

A bright light appeared between the cloud of smoke, appears of what a blade coming out of the smoke. With one swing, the man disperse cloud away from his body and continue rushing towards them.

"Too late." Asuza had appeared behind the group of demons in a flurry of flames; she had been missing the shoe that was laid down in the snow, several needles having hit her arm in the time she laid the trap.
The look on her face was stone cold as she held her hands outward and launched a large sphere of fire in front of them, which would promptly break into multiple fireballs in an explosive reaction.

Grey Star said:
The group resumed their focus fire.

"How many bullets does it take to kill one man!?" Columbus asked.

"After this, we're dumping you back where we found you." Lily replied.

The man began to dashed through the storm of attacks blasting towards him. As he gripped onto his blade, he'd dashed behind the two, as if he was after something else. In a split second, the man landed on the floor, causing the snow to rise up several feet up in the air. From there, an giant wolf-like monster suddenly appeared behind the two man in the air, with it's neck being split open. 

"Ahhh.. ahhahh waughh.." the wolf-like creature tried to spoke out. "I-i was trying to ask fo-for di-rrecti---.." gushed of blood sprayed upwards as it fell backwards. 

LoopyPanda said:
"Too late." Asuza had appeared behind the group of demons in a flurry of flames; she had been missing the shoe that was laid down in the snow, several needles having hit her arm in the time she laid the trap.
The look on her face was stone cold as she held her hands outward and launched a large sphere of fire in front of them, which would promptly break into multiple fireballs in an explosive reaction.

"Oh sh-" the explosion occurred, nearly wiping every single one of the wolf-like creatures- only leaving the leader, Iceik alive. Covered in burns, as he's on his one knee, using the axe to support himself. "You.. little bastard!" Iceik coughed out blood.

"If you want to really be burnt to ash, I suggest you go on and say it." Asuza said, floating above Iceik with contempt in her tone. "I told you that you picked the wrong person to play around with. If you beg like the little mutt you are, I'll let you live... maybe." The look on her face was malicious but she seemed confident about having played them for fools.

Grey Star said:
"You uh, you going to keep attacking us buddy?" Solaris asked.

The man stood up and turned to Solaris. He nods his head, signaling a no and began to walked to another direction. 

LoopyPanda said:
"If you want to really be burnt to ash, I suggest you go on and say it." Asuza said, floating above Iceik with contempt in her tone. "I told you that you picked the wrong person to play around with. If you beg like the little mutt you are, I'll let you live... maybe." The look on her face was malicious but she seemed confident about having played them for fools.

"Tch! Well, you little brat! I have a secret weapon! Just from the sound of my voice..." Iceik exhale. "Kami! Get over here and take care of this flaming witc-" The sounds of blood spraying was heard from the distance, due to Iceik's excellent hearing. He turns around, to see Kami was cut down and bean to fell deep within the snow. 

"..." He turns to Asuza. "... Please don't kill me.."

Asuza looked in the direction Iceik had turned his head to, sneering down at him. "So in the end you'd rely on some other mutt to back you up if your lackeys couldn't? Pitiful. Ending your life would just be a waste of energy."

LoopyPanda said:
Asuza looked in the direction Iceik had turned his head to, sneering down at him. "So in the end you'd rely on some other mutt to back you up if your lackeys couldn't? Pitiful. Ending your life would just be a waste of energy."

Iceik gritted his teeth. His eyes narrowed, turning his blue eyes to crimson red. "You know, Witch, I tend to like my meat hot and spicy. Yet, I don't want to be spoiled by the poison you leak from your mouth!" Iceik opened it's mouth wide, blasting an blue-like energy wave towards her. From there, he'd jumped back, baring his axe in a battle position. "Don't look down on me you shitty brat!"

Asuza made no change in her expression, merely teleporting to a different spot to avoid the energy blast. "Aw, looks like I rustled Fido's jimmies?" She smirked as her fists lit with fire again. "You're dumber than you look."

I could just tire him out and take him out once he's all out of energy. I can't teleport around forever though... I have a place to be, and this freak is keeping me here. 

"I'll finish you off quick then, so you stop wasting my time." Asuza crossed her arms in front of herself before swinging, sending out multiple high-speed fireballs around Iceik. "I hate when pests get spunky... what a nuisance..."

"What the?" Iceik's eyes darted back and forth as he move his head in all directions. "She'd disappeared..? No, she's must have used teleportation.. my nose got clogged up from the smoke earlier.. I need to rely on my eye sight and hearing..!" Iceik continue to search until he hear Asuza's voice. However, as soon he turned to spot her location, an volley of fireballs in mere inches from his face. Unable to react, Iceik was bombarded with the attacks, fling backwards, crashing through the ground. Iceik, staggered to move, struggle to get up. *pant.. pant.. pant* coughing out bits of blood towards the ground. "What the hell are you..!?"

"Clearly out of your league of strength." Asuza stated. "Now, if we are done here, I should be getting on my way. I'd suggest you ice your burns but it looks like I've melted too much of the snow."

Her feet touched the ground and she dusted the snowflakes off of her dress. "I could just kill you and get it over with, but you are a local, so I could use you to get through the mountains."

"U-use me!? I ain't a dog that you can orde-" Iceik stopped himself. He'd realized that even if he object and ran off. There were two possibilities that would occurred. Asuza will just burn him alive without a second thought, or he'll be killed by other things in this mountain range. He had no strength left to even continue to fighting. He looked down and sigh. "F-fine.. where do you wish to go?"

"Hmm... well, for starters, I've no sense of where I am given all of the blizzards going on around here, and melting all of the snow would just be a waste." Asuza said as she moved some of her hair behind her ear. "I plan to just get through these mountains and make way back to the Paradice region. I've been launched rather far off. Stupid Megumi and her antics."

The witch pursed her lips a bit. "In exchange for getting me through, I will spare you and destroy other monsters around here that approach aggressively."

LoopyPanda said:
"Hmm... well, for starters, I've no sense of where I am given all of the blizzards going on around here, and melting all of the snow would just be a waste." Asuza said as she moved some of her hair behind her ear. "I plan to just get through these mountains and make way back to the Paradice region. I've been launched rather far off. Stupid Megumi and her antics."

The witch pursed her lips a bit. "In exchange for getting me through, I will spare you and destroy other monsters around here that approach aggressively."

"... Alright.." Iceik cleared his throat. "Paradice region shouldn't be far from here. If we continue to head south, we're bound to each it.. I say about a few days.." Iceik went ahead of her as his nose cleared up. "Follow me."

"A few days?.... ugh..." Asuza muttered in disdain. "Fine, but you better know of a place I can dry off in on the way there." Even if she had a resistance to the snow, walking around in a soggy dress would irritate most anyone.

"Y-yeah.. but you practically already melt away most of the snow around you.." Iceik said. "As long we follow this path, we should get there in no time.."

===========

The man from earlier seen the duo walking towards the direction of Paradice Region. He decides to follow them, but from a great distance so he won't be noticed.

===========

Within the mountain ranges. The core blinks. "Adaptability Achieved. Asuza's fire magic, Iceik's ice abilities and the groups that was fighting earlier has been scanned and collected."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom