The Reality Vortex: New Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spina was taken aback by Cuki’s sudden heated rant, before flinging herself towards Gogeta, beating him savagely. For three years, the Cuki they interacted with was not her but instead this entity that rest within her body. He didn’t know. He didn’t know who Byakko was and yet, he couldn’t even tell the difference in Cuki’s behavior during that time. “Friends?” That thought was apparent when he was in deep thought once more.

Everything happen too damn for him to process this. The old Saiyan turned to Lucifer once more, who still continue with his devilish smile. The small angel opened his mouth and utter words that only he, as Bernkastel latched onto Cuki to stop her from beating Gogeta, could understood.

Eyes sharpened, Spina went over to Gogeta, Bernkastel and Cuki, attempting to break up the fight. He grabbed onto Cuki’s stomach in the bid to try to pull her away from Gogeta. “Calm down! Are you out of your damn mind!?” Spina shouted. “Killing him ain’t gonna change a damn thing!”

Cross thinks "I gest the fact I rarely was around the apartment over the past 3 years did not help." Cross has been active with his own originations.

Cross says its hard to tell if he impressed or sarcastic "I gest you were holding back in the Hart fight Byakko, You can count me surprised that your were capable of doing some thing like playing that." It was not the odd behavior with Cuki that he noticed it was logical to assume it be a lot harder than simple Cuki showing up like little had happened.

Cross asks "emotions are rarely logical Spina."

Cuki was pulled away by Spina and struggled to free herself but her wounds and other extremities made it hard for her to escape his grip. The Saiyan would cough constantly and be out of breath due to her weak body but it was not enough to get her to try and smack Gogeta. She tried to scratch at Spina in a futile attempt to free herself, her ravaged state putting herself in more harm. 

"My, I did not think Bernkastel would be so quick to save her little toy. You sure care a lot about him, huh?" Byakko said curiously. "Down to the point where you'd attack your own teammate? How interesting..."

"Yeah, because she doesn't care about anything except her own entertainment!" Cuki snarled as she flailed around harder in Spina's arms. "The only reason we got caught in Hart's mess was because of YOU! You let it happen! You let it spiral out of control! And now, when Hart has us by our necks, you want to act like a hero?! You risked more to protect that piece of garbage than the rest of us! You think that because my Master is back, everything you did means nothing?! You little..!"

Cuki managed to shove herself free from Spina's grasp and dash towards Bernkastel and Gogeta with her fist in the air. She attempted to hit Kitty Bernkastel but felt someone grab on to her wrist; when she looked up, she saw her Master standing behind her and holding her back from hitting Bernkastel or Gogeta.

"Cuki, that is enough. I will not watch you abuse the others," Zenta said as he yanked Cuki away from the two. "I understand you are upset, but you are in no condition to be throwing fists, you can barely even breathe."

Cuki paused, realizing the truth to his words and noticed how hard she struggled to simply breathe. She glared towards Bernkastel and Gogeta then back to her Master before slowly nodding to the furry beast. Zenta released her wrist and Cuki moved away from the group to catch her breath. Byakko watched silently the entire ordeal, taking in the fumes of his pipe and puffing out sparkling white smoke. He felt Zenta's gaze on him and he furrowed his brow, approaching the beast, circling him. He eyed him down with a disgusting leer before casually floating on his misty cloud next to him.

"Don't think I can't sense your hostility, Zenta. You think I did this?"

"I believe you played a part," Zenta said unmoving.

"He didn't..." Cuki said, finally calm enough to not attack anyone. "But he sure as hell made me see how much friendships truly matter in this group. They don't mean a damn thing!" The girl kept stuck close to her Master as she occasionally gasped for air. "I thought the adventures we had meant something to you guys. I thought that if I helped you guys return home... you would remember it."

"You should have seen how much love and faith she had in you Breakers..." Byakko began. "Poor little Cuki came here and spent years looking and wandering all alone in a world unfamiliar to her without any recollection of who she is. Only until she met you guys did she finally have memories to cherish. She absolutely treasured you and the wonderful feeling of acceptance you gave her. It was truly wholesome! Cuki did not want to lose that and go back into the spiral of isolation again."

"I was getting so comfortable living here with you guys, I... I didn't want you to go." Cuki spoke out, her tone a little softer. "That's why I tried to make everything as home-like as possible. Everything you guys wanted, I tried my hardest to make sure you got it. All this so you guys wouldn't want to leave."

"You see, during the Doom fight, poor Cuki was being torn apart knowing she was going to have to depart with you soon. Deep down, she wanted Doom to succeed with his poorly thought-out plan if it meant staying with you." Byakko frowned. "Although I told her not to blindly trust those who seek personal gratification, she has a level of trust in you Breakers that astonished me. You are all she knows, literally." 

"I thought the adventures we had together meant something to you guys but they didn't! I thought I left an impact on you guys somehow, that maybe... just maybe, you guys would return to your universes and talk about the good times we all had! I thought I would be a memorable friend to you guys..! I thought I was worth something after everything I did! But no!" Cuki coughed violently again before cleaning her mouth. "I watched for three years as none of you were able to tell me apart from Byakko... Some of the bastards even SAW him! The way he spoke, his personality, even his cooking for heaven's sake!"

"It's true~ I even made a game to see how much I can get away with before any of you noticed." Byakko chuckled. "And from the looks of it, you practically know me better than Cuki. My, my, what a turn of events. I'm afraid you never meant that much to them at all if they didn't even notice how spotless you were after the Doom fight. They never questioned how you ended up with no wounds or permanent injuries. Nothing."

Cuki stared at her arms, seeing all the cracks that lined her body as a result of the extensive damage on her body. 

"I fought so hard so you guys can be happy, despite me not wanting you guys to leave... It tore me apart..." Cuki shivered before whimpering. "Now look at me... horribly scarred and not one of you noticed..."

Cross says still using the same tone was hard to tell if cross was impressed or sarcastic "Funny you called that a game. It was rigged form the start and that surprising coming form you Byakko I thought you would love a worthy challenge."

Cross says kindly to Ciku "I should made time over these 3 years you." Cross was rarely in her apartment.

Spina cringed his pain when Cuki scratched her. The Old Saiyan seen the bombarded of rages hurled towards them, with Byakko adding onto the fire. In the situation, Spina needed to be understanding of Cuki’s predicament and de-escalation the situation. 

Yet, Spina spat at the ground after clearing his throat. “What kind of nonsense are you saying?! You should be yelling at him instead of us—for making you suffer for three god damn years. He’s stole your body and took control of your independent actions. How are we supposed to know anything otherwise?” The old Saiyan attempted to remember aside from that one point during the Doom Arc. However, he did recall seeing a slight irregularly of Cuki’s energy during his rampage in the training room. He shook his head because he thought was hidden power. “And any time I tried to ask or confront you, you said you were fine!”

The old Saiyan became slightly angered when the Cuki attempted to use their fight against Doctor Doom to save their universes from destruction as leverage. “We hardly even know each other at that point, so of course would prioritize the chance to return home than worrying about staying with you--we have friends in our worlds too that we want to saved.. We have lives at that time. At least I would.” Spina pointed his finger at Cuki. “If anything, the fact that you chose to leave us in the damn dark and let this muck run around to do as he pleases, you are just as guilty of “not considered” friends, you damn brat!”

Lucifer continued to munch down on the series of lollipops, waiting for the others to see how they react. His devilish smile eyed on the others, waiting to see how they can calm the situation.

Gogeta hacked heavily, rubbing his throat and sitting upright on the couch for a few moments as Cuki spoke. He sat through the younger Saiyan's explanation of the situation and struggled in the simple action of recovering from the damage done. He panted lightly, shaking his head, but instead of the usual aloof demeanor in thanking Bernkastel for sticking up for him, Gogeta's eyes instantly narrowed into a heavy scowl, starting to push himself up with Bernkastel in his lap.

"Hey!! I saved your life!! Hart was about to kill you but I jumped in and stopped her from blowing your face off!"

He grunted, the rage clearly mounting in an uncharacteristic change of the mood the fusion normally displayed; Gogeta shifting around the couch and yelling loudly.

"Yeah, you did such a great job protecting Hart and Ultraman from me! Saving the people we were supposed to be fighting, yeah, what a great friend you are! You care about how Hart sees you more than people trying to help you!"

Gogeta grimaced, nearly yelping at the sudden crystal orb that smacked down on the top of his head. He rubbed his temple through his spiky hair, Whis' familiar staff held out like a barrier in front of Gogeta's chest. The taller angel sighed heavily, his narrowed eyes lifting towards Byakko then down to Cuki.

"Let's all calm down here some more, and dissect this situation."

Whis nodded curtly towards Spina.

"As Spina made a point on: you played a risky game with this manipulative spirit, betting the Breakers would recognize you and see the change. Yet, the game was rigged from the start: how can we possibly discern you from this Byakko fellow when none of us even truly realized he was his own entity?"

Whis shifted his narrowed eyes towards Byakko, his tone still flat.

"As for you, you knew very well this game was even further rigged by the simple fact that you understand Cuki better than any of us. You have lived within her for longer than she has known us, and while you may have slipped hints, you still had enough knowledge to put on an effective display enough to fool us. Poor cooking is a sin...but not a definable trait of body snatching."

He kept his staff raised, seeing Gogeta just as heated in preparing to continue the skirmish in his own petty anger.

"Perhaps we have failed you, Cuki, in not understanding your personality well enough or understanding whatever this spirit inside you truly is. But I agree with Spina entirely on this: if you're willing to let this spirit twist words and make you believe we do not care about you, then perhaps you aren't deserving of these friendships."

Whis' eyes immediately shifted to Lucifer, the cold stare clear in analyzing the small child like devil. However, the taller angel slowly lifted his lips into a warm smile, before shifting his soft gaze back to Cuki.

"What... Is happening...?" Panich mumbled to herself as the Breakers shouted at one another. She was confused while blame continuously shifted from one person to another. But then she noticed Lucifer sitting contently like a little rat sitting in a garbage heap. She glared at him and watched his face light up like it did when he had fooled her before. The little leech.

Bernkastel narrowed her eyes towards Cuki, occasionally glaring suspiciously towards Byakko as well. She couldn't trust that disgustingly saccharine tone of condescension, his supposed worrying over her felt so superficial. Just the way he looked at Zenta clued her in that he wasn't benevolent. Even so, Bern couldn't tell how much of Cuki's emotions had been warped by the influence of this being. Or maybe he took advantage of her at her most unstable. Either way he was slick.

"All I hear is 'me, me, me'. In fact, you seem more upset that fulfilling everyone's needs before your own didn't stop people's yearning for the old life they had. Even though it turned out to be a lie, the very idea any of us would choose to go home threatened you... You did your best to make the best substitution for 'home' there is, therefore nobody has any reason to leave. Is that what you're insinuating?" Her eyes narrowed in an accusatory manner, her tone growing increasingly frustrated. "That's just as selfish as anyone wanting to go home, isn't it?"

"Not that it matters. You got what you wanted; everyone suffering the same way you did, with nowhere to look but backwards-- it felt good watching us all rot away into shells of our former selves for 3 whole years, didn't it? I bet it did." Bernkastel's muzzle contorted into a Cheshire smile but it looked forced; probably because she knew the answer wasn't going to be an objection. "If you hate just looking at me, then the chance to do what Hart and Goku didn't is right before you-- I'm just an ordinary cat. But we all know nothing will change." With her face reverting back to a cold glare from Gogeta's lap, her eyes were just purple slits from narrowing so much.

"Seeing as the Breakers ruined everything for you, then why don't you ask our old friend, the runaway Vegetto?" She asked in a tauntingly gentle tone of voice. "You heard the stories, he's living a cozy happy life just fine without us... the little ingrate. Why don't you take your brain parasite and go far away if you're so sick of it? We're apparently too stupid to know who the real you is, so what is stopping you?"

Brachi simply crossed her arms as she watched all the drama going on, getting quite agitated herself. Eventually she just walked towards the room she and Bara were going to stay at for the moment.

"Where are you going?" Bara asked, blinking.

"I just want to be alone for a bit. I've had more than enough of all this drama and I just want to have a bit of rest to sort things out, not just for myself," Brachi said, before turning to both Cuki and Byakko, "your hospitality was quite appreciated, Cuki... heck, had we found a way to restore our universes within those three years, I would have invited you to come over to my place for a stay in kind, perhaps even offer you a home there. But now with all this new information with all the manipulation and all that, without any of us having the proper information to distinguish you from the other, who exactly is betraying who?"

She then walked towards her room, clearly disgusted with it all.

"If any one of you wishes to chat with me, I'll be in my room. I need some time to think of where to go from here on. Even you can come over for a chat if you wish, Panich." Brachi said, before she was gone, with Majin Bara darting on behind her, worried about her bestie.

As Cuki listened intently to everyone belittle her and her feelings. Her eyes shifted from Breaker to Breaker, each one of them telling her things she did not want to hear in her situation. The weight of the words piled up on her shoulders and her situation went from bad to worse. Her eyes darted wildly across the room, almost as if looking for an answer but she was pushed into a corner for something she didn't even understand herself. She gripped harder on her ears and lowered herself to the ground, trying her best to cope with all the jabs she received. At that moment, she had memories of all the good times she had with the Breakers and shook her head. The laughter, the bonds, everything shattered before her very eyes and replaced with the new image of the Breakers, the ones hounding her down for something she had no control over, no power.

"And suddenly I am labeled as a villain, how predictable..." Byakko sighed before rolling his shoulders. "Hmph, I did absolutely nothing to sway Cuki's emotions, not like I can anyway. She saw everything through her own eyes, all she did was take a back seat. Think of it as switching roles with me. I see and hear everything Cuki does normally, that is how I've come to know you lot. All I did was warn her because I do not want anyone to harm her. However, I can argue this all I want, you mortals have already made up your minds."

Byakko looked up towards the ceiling while letting releasing more glittered fumes from his pipe. 

"Your words stab deep into Cuki despite the fact she had no control. You belittle her, shame her, kick her at her most vulnerable. While I agree Cuki should not pile her mistakes and beliefs on you, I'm not so heartless as to call her a brat or compare her to other failures in your group." Byakko eyed Spina and Bernkastel respectively. "I thought the villains were the ones who suffer, not the victims? Ah well, mortals have messed up beliefs anyway... I know my words come out as sharp to ignorant beings, but believe me, I know the intention behind them."

Byakko glanced down at Cuki who was trembling and mumbling to herself. He frowned at her situation. Zenta approached his student which caused the former to look away in disgust. The Beast placed a hand on Cuki's shoulder as he overheard her rambling.

"I was trapped in my own head... I couldn't do anything...! It's not my fault...!" Cuki whimpered to herself. "I trusted you..! I trusted all of you..!"

Finally, Cuki lifted her head and pointed towards everyone, her cheeks puffed and wet with tears. Despite how mad she wanted to look, her entire body shook. Whatever she was about to say, she wanted to hold back, but her anger took the best of her.

"I couldn't do anything! It's... It's not my fault I wasn't strong enough, damnit! But you guys keep pinning this on me! Saying it's my fault! I was trapped! Fucking trapped! I couldn't do anything! I didn't want you guys to suffer..! I just wanted you guys to see the mistake you made..! Was I mad? Well, yeah..! But I..! And you--! I just didn't-- and I couldn't..! Gwaaah!!!"

Cuki pulled at her ears then at her hair until she violently ripped off entire handfuls of hair. The pressure of her mistakes, as well as her feelings, the words of the others, Byakko, even Whis, all piled on her so much that she ultimately and finally snapped. Cuki paused before turning to face the others, tears rolling down her eyes but the eyes had a broken look on them. Her mind was full of hysteria from the many factors she endured.

"I thought that since everyone from our universes are gone, we can spend time with each other... but you're right. I'm a brat, a traitor, a weak loser who can't even fight back against a force I don't even understand in my own body..." Cuki said chuckling to herself, pushing some of her hair back. "Yeah, a stupid little girl who doesn't understand what the grown-ups are talking about. Heh, yeah... I don't deserve you guys at all, I'm the problem here. I'm a selfish little shit that will be nothing more than a speck from here on out... yeah... I get it now. No such things as miracles, no such thing as bonds, friendships... nothing. I see it now, I see how much of a fool I was."

"Cuki... Do not say things you will regret later on." Zenta warned. "The others do not---"

"You think you saved me, Gogeta? You made everything WORSE!" Cuki hissed. "And yet Kettles defends everything you do! Our name is ruined because of you! She's probably still mad that Mr. Vegetto left and couldn't control him. Hmph, you must be an easier target for her anyway, being so stupid and all. Once she's done with you, she'll toss you out, so just prepare for that."

Cuki turned to Bernkastel.

"And despite knowing me longer, you attack me to save an idiot that is going to run you through hell. He could have easily beaten me down in my current state, but yeah, run to his rescue. You've known me for far longer yet you defend this man you've only known for about a week. You were cruel and twisted but I still really liked you despite all that when most people wouldn't." 

Cuki glared towards Spina. 

"And then there's you, Mr. Spina. Yeah, calling me a brat sure makes this entire scenario look good on your part, huh? You're the oldest but you act like a child when it comes to comfort people. Everything with you is just making sure others feel stupid around you, huh? Let them know how insignificant they are! But it's all my fault, huh Mr. Spina? It's my fault I couldn't control an unstoppable power. And here I thought that Kai-girl you rambled about showed you the meaning of mercy. Well, you let her down. Is that my fault too, Mr. Spina?"

Lucifer’s eyes sway back and forth between the arguments erupted by two sides. From the brief amount of eye contact directed at his way by Whis and Panich, the small angel’s smile continue on his face in displaying the destructive escalation brought forth. The atmosphere was tense, and the doubling down was evident. In the eyes of the devil, these people do not have the social skills available to act and talk in an effective manner. Just as their mighty powers is frightening, their social communication was worse. Seeing Brachi leaving the scene, fight after Bernkastel declared Vegetto as a “ingrate” for leaving, just douse a sense of giggling sensation in his stomach. His eyes widened when Cuki fired back, seeing how the situation can get any worse.

Spina’s eyes narrowed when Cuki brought up Kai. Cuki was hurling destructive points of their character, of their actions, and their reasonings. In that instance, the young Saiyan wasn’t entirely wrong. Gogeta had spectacularly destroyed their reputation; Bernkastel enabled his behavior and Panich did betrayed them in some degree. It was total chaos, and no one backed down from their position. Cuki had her view, and the other have their own.

Yet, the moment Cuki uttered the name of his beloved friend, the old Saiyan became furious with seething rage. The thought of mercy—something he should have done; he instantly went against the teaching brought forth by Kai during that furious moment. He could have relaxed and calm down. He could have done anything different. But Spina did not. He raised his hand in the air and swung, backhanding Cuki with his might. All arguments, all heated discussion, and any chance of reducing the conversation was thrown out the window—it was all downhill from there by that backhanded slap.

“You don’t dare utter her name.” Spina shouted at her. “You shitty brat.” The slap was powerful, and the sound brought the room to silence.

Cross puts puts the hand not holding the chins holding Pinch in his face. Cross thinks "I gest I expected to much" Cross assumed that one the times he was gone the other dealt with Byakko and saved Cuki not Cuki fell in the group's lap. He would reacted sooner if he realized it or was told it.(Cross would suspected it because it would seem to ease)

Cross says "I love the fact that we know each other for less than a weak and you expected us too do something that would on the level of years if not decades to be able to do what you expected us to do. That what I call you out on and on top the fact You did pick a good time for her return. Byakko you picked one the times I was not with the group." If Cuki merely shooed up one day and Cross was around odds are Cross would reacted sooner. Cross says "I not calling you a villain i stating that what you did seems a little cheep, Byakko."

Wend Spina sapped Cuki puts the hand not holding the chins holding Pinch.

Whis sighed lightly, remaining in his position on the couch.

“So even more so: this spirit locked you in your own body? Stop listening to it; the only thing it’s doing, is feeding your hate. It’s clearly does not have your best interests, only-“

The taller angel stopped promptly, his eyes widening a bit at the sudden loud slap that rung out in the large room. He watched on in silence, his eyes darting to the side to see Gogeta’s right eyebrow twitching heavily; the slap having enough effect to subdue his immediate reaction, yet the rising anger continued to build even in the silent moment of the room.

He leaned slightly to the side towards Bernkastel, his voice in a low whisper.

“I know you’re not on the best terms with him, but try not to bring up Vegetto. Being compared to him is a rather...sore spot for Gogeta.”

At the sound of Spina's hand whizzing through the air and making contact with Cuki's cheek, Bernkastel had been startled into complete silence, almost jumping in Gogeta's lap in instinctive fright. The mounting agitation was almost entirely erased in that split-second; instead replaced with speechless shock evident in her wide eyes. For a moment Bern didn't think or say anything at all because there was a delay in registering what just happened.

She'd open her mouth but barely could say more than a single syllable before stopping. 'Why did you go and do that' couldn't come out. This was the first time she ever saw him act in such forceful aggression towards Cuki of all people. When Whis broke the silence and spoke to her, she jumped slightly again; still looking shocked, all she could manage was a small nod to his warning. Just watching Spina strike Cuki made the memory of being hit in the face earlier resurface, causing Bernkastel to shrink in her spot as a knot formed in her stomach and her fur bristled. She didn't dare to look behind her either.

Upon being slapped, Cuki took several steps back before falling on the floor, the force behind it causing her to enter another coughing fit. Zenta was quick to rush to his student and try to aid her but he stared over towards Byakko whose jaw dropped at the action done by Spina. The ethereal being held a hand out towards Spina as the mist around the area morphed into a hand behind Spina, grabbing him tightly and tossing him against a wall and pinning him there. His usual calm and sadistic demeanor was riddled with disgust and hate towards Spina.

"Don't ever lay your filthy hands upon her!" Byakko shouted as he slowly curled his hand into a fist, the mist around Spina slowly started to harden and turn to metal. The pressure would also make it harder for him to breathe. However, he stopped suddenly and opened his hand, releasing the old Saiyan, as if holding back. He pulled his hand down and snarled towards Spina. "You putrid disgrace of a man! Lay your hand on her again and I will not be as merciful towards you, mortal..."

As Zenta attempted to comfort his student, Cuki shoved herself away from her Master before hastily making her way up to her feet. She cleaned away the small trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth due to Spina's attack. She stared at the blood on her cracked hand silently before staring at all the Breakers within the room with tears rolling down her cheeks, one red thanks to Spina. She swallowed hard, trying not to cry but the pain of everything physically and emotionally was simply too much for her to handle anymore.

"I hope you all sleep well tonight... I'm going home." Cuki said behind her tears as she walked towards the door. 

"Cuki, you are in no condition to leave." Zenta protested. "You can barely breathe, let alone move."

"I don't care anymore. They don't want me here... I just hope they're happier with Kettle's decision than I was..."

Cuki frowned and stared at the Breakers one last time before leaving through the door, silently closing it behind her. Byakko's face saddens upon witnessing his host leave and he knew he had to follow. His mist started to fade the longer the distance between him and Cuki is, so he rose above them to make one final statement as his form began to disappear.

"You Breakers are very quick to judge and shift blame. Perhaps I cannot understand how strongly you feel towards me but rest assured, I did not want you Breakers to suffer. I kept something safe in the hopes it will never fall into the wrong hands or used against you... After witnessing how easily you lost the Zenta coin, I could only imagine what would happen to you should the Coin Hunter get her hands on this..." Byakko held out his hand as the remaining mist began to condense around his palm. Something appeared within it but the mist was too thick to distinguish it at first. "I can admit to my faults and errors, Breakers, but can you..?"

With that, the mist that made up Byakko's form blew away from a mysterious force. Where he stood fell the object he was holding in his hand with a light chink noise lightly hidden by the remainder of the mist that dissipated upon Byakko's departure. The small object was revealed to be a Vortex Coin but not just any coin. Once all the mist disappeared, the entirety of the Coin was finally visible to the group.

Doctor Victor von Doom.

Whis let out a heavy sigh once the door slammed shut. His flat stare lifted to Byakko, remaining silent throughout his speech, and watching him plainly in seeing the mist disappear. His eyes landed on the coin that clanged along the floor for a brief moment, seemingly lost within his own mind in a blank stare for a few moments.

Without much signal from his facial construction, Whis turned his head slowly towards Zenta, his tone still flat.

"She'll make it home. She's tougher than we give her credit for."

The taller angel leaned back in his seat, his warm tone and slight smile returning.

"Well now, it's a shame things didn't go better. But I suppose we could all learn a thing or two about controlling our emotions-"

Whis' eyes shifted slightly to Spina, but the glance was only momentary until he spoke again.

"-don't you think, Gogeta?"

Gogeta's eyes had been firmly trained on the door, the narrowed eyebrows strongly wrinkling his skin on his forehead in the sheer intensity of his scowl. The air that blew out from his nostrils practically burned down on Bernkastel's cat form in his lap, the labored breathing and intense glare of alarming hatred uncharacteristically strong for his personality. He kept a strong hateful energy about his body language, the fierce eyes turning back to Whis in a slow recognition of his question.

Whis' own stare had sharpened, a firm tension clear between the two in the momentary timeframe their eyes met. Gogeta kept his glare strong for a brief moment, and like a smoldering ash, his rage had slowly began to diminish as the fusion shifted his stare down towards the floor while his muscles visibly relaxed. His thighs alone shrunk underneath Bernkastel due to the sheer tension leaving, yet Gogeta kept silent as he slightly scowled at the floor.

Whis softened his intense stare as well shortly after in seeing Gogeta calm down, his head turning back forward.

"Now...would anyone else like to speak their mind? The conversation about the Breakers' future is long overdue, and while we're off to a bad start, I believe it is time we discuss it further. Before that-"

He gestured down to the Doom coin with his staff.

"-becomes a problem again."

Cross says "I hate to tell you Cuki but the door way by now to the black crystal mountain has been shut for some time." 

Cross says "Way do I think your method of management is not going to work for this Spina."

Cross says using the same business tone as before "I gest you may have the chance to repent sooner than I thought Miss. Pinch." Once Dr. Doom came up.

Majin Bara carefully peeked around the corner of the hallway leading to the numerous rooms to see what was happening to the others, noting that Cuki has left, before noting the coin on the ground, seeing it was Dr. Doom.

"What is THAT thing doing here?" She then asked, her expression of concern turning to anger upon seeing the coin.

[Small Correction: Unless Cross' Mansion is in another dimension, it shouldn't take that long to go Cuki's Apartment Complex as any other places.]

Spina’s arm flung outward when pinned against the wall by Byakko—the others may find it the situation over the boiling point, but to Lucifer, it was a delight experience. After Byakko made his threats and left with Cuki, Spina’s face remained in the state of furious rage. Pulling himself away from the wall, he rubbed his neck and spat out some saliva to clear his throat.

The Old Saiyan didn’t turned to the others to see their reactions. He stared at his right hand, seeing the residue of tears on his fingertips. “Wrong. This is exactly what we need.” Spina responded to Cross. For the first time, he spoke with a clear mind, with no hint of doubt nor self-thought invading his head. Without altering the others, he destroyed the chains that bind Panich.

Spina walked towards the Doom Vortex Coin, picking it up. “Get the hell out of here. No need for atone for what you done.” He told the Princess. After the altercation with Cuki—he didn’t want to deal with anymore conflicts. “Bernkastel.” He called upon her name, seeing that Whis brought up any “issues” that needed to be resolved. “You claim responsibility. You better stick to it and keep a damn leash on him. Or.” Spina balled his hand into a fist. “I’ll take care of it myself.” The seriousness of his threat towards Bernkastel was something that the Saiyan never did before.

The slap was something that he could not take back. Words are one thing, but actions are another. He can still feel the tingling feeling, and the powerful impact of his hand left upon Cuki. “We were banded together because we wanted to go home, but that’s gone. Now we wasted 3 years of nothing, and it led us here. We’re doing things differently now. And if you don’t like it, you can go.” Spina paused for a second. “But you won’t. Considering the stigma, you have nowhere to go now. We won't be wasting away no longer, we will do some new activity."

Lucifer clapped after Spina’s statements. “Marvelous! Wonderful! What a splendid show!” He praised of what had transparent. “Talk about the breaking down the atmosphere. A great deal of egos, arrogance and ignorance of basic social communications can truly make a very recipe for all disasters. Yet, I’m indeed proud that someone finally commits to a role. Though, it did came at a cost.” Lucifer immediately frown, seeing that he figures the new "task" will be contradictory to the reasoning he joined the first place. "A shameful cost."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom