The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross says as a lance of soapy water splashed the metallic hand making the orb slip out "I do agree but the realty doom wants to make seems kind of boring to me." The orb dos keep heading to the voice after slipring out.

Cross says "I do not think its going to be an instant win for the busters even if the voice gets back that trinket(The orb)." Cross thinks "Lest hope this Byakko is not that short sighted to let doom win."

Before Doom can fired off his attack, he noticed a surge of crystals surrounding him then exploded violently. Doom, caught in the storm of extreme destruction, was flailing around as all the remaining flesh that managed to latch on throughout this battle was burn off from his scorched bones. 

The celestial bodies explosion was so bright, it completely nearly encompassed the entirely of the Reality Vortex, nearly touching the barrier across in vivid imagery of stardust and colorful lights.

Spina’s eyes widened at Bernkastel’s attacks—but he couldn’t end there. Doom might counterattack, seeing Vegetto in the air in the mountain of colorful smokes and flickering explosions of tiny stars.

The old Saiyan roared, forming 5 orbs rather than 24 as a signal that he’s running low on energy and his only arm is no longer useable in a physical fashion. The orbs smashed onto not just Spina, but Bernkastel as well, coating both with energy. Seeing her holding onto the scythe, Spina turned his body around so fast, both were spinning, twirling the energy into a dynamic bladed cyclone. “Rising Scyclone!” Absorbing all the celestial bodies around them due to the rapid spin with the mixture of blue and red color, they bolted towards Doom.

Doom, taking considerable damage of the attack, sensed the potara fusion in the air. In the cloud of smoke and explosion going on, he left a devastating smile. “You couldn’t help your foolish wife to dodge erasure! You think you can dodge midair!?” His eyes engulfed in dark energy and attempted to fire—only for spinning Spina and Bernkastel smashing through his right side, causing Doom to fired the attack slightly away from Vegetto’s direction—but it blew away all the smokes, leaving an opening pathway for the potara fusion.

======

“Who the hell are you!? You don’t look like Cuki! You’re not even a girl! Give me the damn orb back!” Voice attempted to use some of his power he absorbed earlier, but he was still to weak to do anything. He tried reaching for it by slapping his hand away (but went through since he was misty). He reached for the orb that Cross did, nearly had his tiny hands on it.

The beam blasted along Vegetto's side, his silver hair and clothing blasting to the side from the sheer force. He flipped to his right as well, following down towards Doom's path of trajectory from Spina and Bernkastel's combined strike in dodging Doom's last attack. His boots came down first, one boot on the top of what remained of his head, the other boot slamming down onto his waistline to pin him to the floor.

A moment of silence passed by, the raging silver flames soaring along with the Galactic Donuts that Brachi fired taking hold of his remaining limbs. Vegetto's eyes bulged outward, his dual voice roaring in throwing his arms straight down.

"H̡͈̜̪̗̱̹A̙̭̻!͈͍͚!̟̖̀"

The massive wave of silver energy poured out from his outstretched palms, the energy torching Doom from near point blank range like the exhaust of a rocket as Vegetto blasted back upwards in the sky. His arms trembled in the monsterous energy unloading, flipping around in the air as his thunderous roar continued to shake the very fabric of what remained of the reality they found themselves in.

"Shush you," The misty diety said as he scratched the back of Voice's head. "Cuki is gone, but I don't think it matters in a time like this. Everyone is fighting for their lives, what does it matter that the little one is gone?"

Byakko watched the fight silently, grinning at the combination of moves and the amount of teamwork the group put forth. He seemed to be completely relaxed, with no intent to help the Breakers in any way. The mist around him started to thicken until a more physical-like body started to slowly form. More color was visible and the details of his features and body were starting to show.

"I agree, the reality that Doom toy is planning to make is very boring..." Byakko said to Cross, keeping Voice away from the orb by yanking the top of his head the moment he was within reach. "But at the same time, watching the Breakers struggle the way they do is far more entertaining. I like toys that don't break so easily..."

Byakko chuckled as he continued to mess with Cross, pulling the orb and letting it slip from Voice's grasp. He stopped, however, watching the moves of the others. The mist surrounding the area formed a chaise-like chair behind him as he took a seat, laying down on his side like some sort of emperor. He placed Voice next to him, petting him like a cat on his chair.

"I wonder if I should stop them from hitting Doom..." Byakko lifted his arm towards Spina, Bernkastel, Vegetto, and Doom, the mist between the two thickening, nearly blocking their vision of each other. In the thickness of the mist, an image of Mist-Cuki formed as she pointed directly at Doom with her two palms. For a split second, it looked as if she was preparing an attack to help out her friends but was actually trying to dissipate the mist for her friends to see and attack Doom. Her voice can be heard, although faintly, fading in and out.

Spi...na, Ber...nkast...el, Vegg...ett...o..!  End... it..! Now's...yo...ur... ch...an...ce...!

Byakko paused, lowering his arm and, in turn, disrupting the mist between the Breakers and Doom. The image of Cuki also disappeared just as quickly. "Perhaps another day..."

The voice sweated a bit. “You’re going to pay for that!” The voice reached for the orb once more, touching it slightly. He'd slipped out of his grasp by wiggly out of it, and grabbed the orb. However, he was blew away, although he still managed to get the orb. "Cross! Catch me!"

====

Doom narrowed his eyes, his body trapped in once again the galactic donuts restricting his movements, his right-side of his torso completely obliterated. Unable to do anything in this position, the blast completely pushed Doom downwards. Smashing through debris, speaking through celestial bodies in his wake and even smashing against whole universes that was floating around aimlessly. The energy scorched against Doctor Doom, his cloaked around his body was gone and the metallic gauntlet was reduced to embers. Defeat was inevitable.

“Breakers!” Doom shouted as he smashed against one of the destroyed bodies. “This is where victory for Doom is determined!” Deep within Doom’s heart, it beats rapidly—but not for destruction nor death, but the sheer excitement of this battle. For some reason, Doom was pleased in fighting with them—because they fought hard for want. Something that Doom respects, yet disgusted… it gives him memories of something terrible. His bones’ shine like a vivid diamond as dark energy formed up across his body. “Farewell! Superior Intellect OVER IMBECILES CANNON!” Doom’s chest burst opened and fired off a beam of destruction to counter Vegetto’s powerful wave as his final, last ditch effort. It collided against, pushing it back like a man high on adrenaline towards Vegetto. His bones were drifting away from the destructive burns on his body.

Spina and Bernkastel were floating behind Vegetto as their attack ended, the old Saiyan turning around to see Doom’s final attack pushing back. Spina overhears Cuki’s faint cry, causing him to slightly tear up a bit. “Gotta get in there… Bernkastel… let’s go.” Spina, agreeing with Brachi, shouted. “This is the end, Doctor!” He raised his arm, despite the horrid condition and floated near Vegetto. “Need a hand?” Everything he got, extended his arm forward as beam build up within his palm. “Rising…!” Spina twitches his eyes. “BLAST!” He fired off his attack, hoping others would follow suit. It added onto Vegetto’s attack further, pushing the attack back, causing Doom to fall on his knees as he’d struggled in the beam collision.

Seeing this struggle going on, Brachi teleported beside Vegetto, her arms already raised as she had charged jade-green energy right after firing her Galactic Donuts just before, before firing her Mystic Spirit attack, said attack merging with Vegetto's to create a jade-green spiral around Vegetto's main attack, while her Super Saiyan Blue Evolved aura blazed forth around her like blue fire raging in place.

Bernkastel's red pupils bore down upon Doom as she glared daggers in his direction over Vegetto's shoulder, panting from the exertion of the special move she had pulled off thanks to Spina. Hearing Cuki and Spina call upon her for help one last time, the intensity of her glare rose as she nodded.

"Alright... alright..." she whispered in response.

"It ends here! DIE, SCUM!!!" Bernkastel shouted, leaping out from behind Vegetto. 

Her scythe's flames formed a spinning arc around her until she landed on the ground, hammering the blade's blunt side into the ground with enough force to make a pronounced crater around her. The black and white flames erupted violently beneath her upon impact, spewing up from the ground like flaming geysers beginning where she had struck it with the scythe as the walls of fire headed straight for Doom. The volatile flames ran parallel to the beams created between Brachi, Vegetto, and Spina with enough heat to be scorching the ground it tore through on their way to the Doctor.

“Thanks!” The voice said. He turned towards the explosive beam struggle that occurred. Looking in awe of their efforts.

=====

Doom struggled to remained dominated of the blast, but the added add from Brachi forced him to fall on his knees. “Doom shall never lose! I can never lose!” However, Doom's eyes narrowed when he felt the searing temperature boiling alongside with the blast.

[align=center][video=youtube]

The scorching flames disintegrated the ground in its wake and slammed onto the mad doctor. Doom roared loudly as the beams completely engulfed him—his bones were glistering in the dance of the flames as the destructive energy attack swallow him whole like an abyss. In his direction, he seen the Breakers giving their all in this attack—their tired bodies, their exhausted looks, but one thing that never went away, was their determination and their explosive emotions. His eyes changed from bloody red to solid green as he disappeared within the mighty attacks.

It pushed him towards a nearby celestial body and ignited a massive explosion. It spread everywhere, waves of celestial bodies flung everywhere, collide with everything in sight—yet, the new world forming in the back was completely left unscathed. In the bright light of vivid colors that last 2 minutes, everything began to sway away.

====

=====

======

============

Spina opened his eyes, seeing all the smokes, all the explosion still going on in the background and look forward towards where Doom had been engulfed. He seen a figure, on his knees, on a floating rock with his head down. “Nice job… hothe—Vegetto.” Exhausted, Spina’s only arm went numb as he fell forward, unable to fly anymore.

Brachi was panting as the energy wave died down, having remained in her Super Saiyan Blue Evolved form for the time being, while here and there were veins visible on her forehead, bare arms and legs, but for now showing no signs of powering down, at least not until she felt it was finally over and both Gervene, Bara and especially her universe had been avenged for her, as well as her other allies whom had fallen so suddenly because of Doom.

Vegetto panted heavily, his arms lowering slightly. As the beautiful colors and lights erupted forth at Doom's demise, Vegetto floated with his silver hair and ragged gi flapping in the wind. He remained still, and with each passing second, his frown and expression grew only more solemn at the display. The silver gleam in his eyes faded away along with the blast, as if the wind itself were cleansing his body of Ultra Instinct entirely as his hair reverted back to the black color it normally had.

He stared down, not acknowledging the figure knelt down below, and momentarily broke his solemn stupor once Spina spoke. His expression lightened a bit, but his frown remained.

"Thanks...you weren't so bad your-"

Vegetto stopped mid sentence, seeing Spina fall forward and turned slightly at the hip, his right arm reaching out to catch Spina from falling onto the ground. He floated down with the old Saiyan to the nearest debris of rock floating around the area. Gently lowering him onto the floor, Vegetto soon pulled back and turned to his side. His eyes turned out to what remained floating above, but his chin soon turned down and his eyes to the floor with his heavy frown.

"This...isn't fun anymore."

Cross says to the voice "you're welcome Voice." Cross says looking at the fight with doom "I gest they are finish as well."

Byakko watched Voice slip from between his fingers and grab the orb, but then again, he was not phased in the slightest. He silently gazed at the finishing moves between Doom and the Breakers, knowing the fight was coming to an end. He let out a sigh, assuming his fun was going to end.

"Ah, it looks as if this fight is finished," Byakko yawned. "It was fun while it lasted..."

"Is it... is it over?" Bern clung to the handle of her scythe as a means of standing herself up due to the exhaustion starting to override her body. She refused to relax a muscle, looking around everywhere expecting another surprise to happen. Like Brachi her guard wasn't wavering.

"Did we get the orb back?... huh?" Bernkastel paused in the middle of her question, touching her cheek with her fingers because she felt a  warm stinging sensation in her eyes. She pulled her hand back and saw the fingertips were wet.

"What is this?" She kept her gaze trained on the still figure while furiously wiping at her face with her sleeve in complete puzzlement.

"Why are... my eyes so wet?"

Spina coughed loudly, landed on the floor as the aching pain intensified on his only arm. “Thanks…” He turned to Bernkastel, seeing her formed tears. “Yes…” Spina remembered Cuki’s faint voice for a split-second. Wasn’t it all in his head or did Cuki spoke to them? The old Saiyan shook his head. “Yeah, it’s finally over. Doom is done for. It's okay to weep without worry...” 

“Tell me this Breakers.”

Spina narrowed his eyes, turning around instantly to see the kneeling figure, Doom, all scorched up across his body, speaking to them. But Spina calm down, realizing that he sent no hostility nor malicious intent from Doom anymore. His powers, his movements, everything regarding Doom. Doom was truly done.

“I… I have everything in the palm of my hands. It’s was completely impossible for me to lose… and yet, here I am… kneeling while you fools continue to stand…” Doom lifted his head with all his might as his body started to fade. “Why did I lose…?” Behind him was the new world shining brightly, unaffected by the explosion death of galactic stars continuing in the background.

Spina gritted his teeth but turned to the others to ensure them they won’t simply attack him.

=====

The voice poke Cross. “Hey, bring me closer to them group… hope you found those tools too. They’re somewhere around here…” He was quite annoyed that Byakko was attempting to extend the fight, but at the same time, curious about this new stranger.

as Cross head toads the group the voice noticed the Tools in its hands. Cross says "Now the question is how bitter or sweet this victory is for them."

Vegetto's eyes snapped open a bit at the sound of Doom's voice, his head turning towards the source. His glare immediately returned, the fire reminiscent of Ultra Instinct and his rage combined clear in his expression.

His right arm raised, forming another small blast of blue energy at the palm of his hand, his dual voice dark and cold.

"You don't deserve to know."

The energy continued to grow, Vegetto's glare still strong in maintaining the energy despite Spina stepping in the way a bit.

Raune walked into the clearing of Breakers, his mask removed and looking exhausted, both weapons holstered at his side.

"I don't know what kept me from finding the tools, but it's like I was made into a dog faunus and chased my own tail in the cosmic, technicolor chaos. Regardless, nice job destroying the Doctor." He addressed to the group, giving a glance towards Vegetto.

This was never about being fun.

"I don't know why you lost Doom. I don't know. But." He looked up from Doom's fading body to the new world behind him. "'The strong die, the weak survive. Those are the rules.' Maybe, your death paved the way for the weak to survive. You did create a new world after all. But that world was born from death. And all things must die." Or maybe. Sometimes, you still lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom