The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross redoubles his efforts on helping the Voice recover the tools. Cross says "Its more a malefaction and we need the voice to fix it." Cross thinks "I was thinking we had slightly more time to gather those trinkets. Doom must unestablished more than I thought." 

Spina’s eyes widened after Cuki exploded within his arms. His mind went into total disarray as he shouted at no avail towards the young Saiyan. “Cuki! Kid!” But then emerges another being that seemingly took her shape. Someone had never seen nor sense before; his energy was entirely different; his appearance was nothing like Cuki. Boiling rage erupted within the old Saiyan as he grabbed onto Byakko’s shoulders. “What did you do to her!? She was just a kid! There was no reason for her to explode like that! Why is this even happening!?” 

Saiyans are known to not have much care nor relationships with others, aside from bonding close with comrades. Families, love, friendship—these are something that aren’t common in the vocabulary of Saiyans, at least, in the case of Spina’s world. Love was never a consideration in the purpose of strength—all Saiyans considered such activity as a last resort and rather died in battle in their lonesome. Yet, he felt something the more he spent time with them throughout this journey. Bonding, teamwork, breaking limits and putting their life on the line for others. He witnessed romance between others—something he found as repulsive, yet overtime, considered their relationships as sweet. Seeing everyone perished in front of them left a hollow feeling in his stomach as he shook the seemingly godly being in realization that “fixing” this looks like an impossible dream.

But Spina stop shaking him after hearing a single, echoed, sound of a footstep. He turned around as his eyes narrowed. Veins erupted across his body as Spina seething in absolute anger upon what he saw.

A sound of cackling emerges in the blistering rages among the Breakers after making another step. A surge of dark energy stream across its body, leaving an impression on the ground in the shape of its foot.

Another cackle came forward as the figure raised his finger towards them, but it let out tiny fraction of white sparks around its fingertips, then it stop emitting anything after that. “Out of white energy…”

A tall figure, wearing nothing more than a green cloak around his body, metal gauntlets around his arms and metal boots, came forward. None other than Doctor Doom had remerged after the devastating blow again before them. “You cries of your loved ones, rings hollow in the void of emptiness. Their deaths won’t come alone. You shall join them in their pathetic deaths.”

Doctor Doom’s hood revealed his body was completely and destroyed. 75% of his face was completely gone and showcase his skull as a red dot glistering as he waked towards them. Making a complete stop, he was like a walking skeleton with bits of flesh around his body. Dark energy encompassed around—like what Detective Vegeta and Waldo encountered before with the orb—Doom’s body. He managed to survive the self-destruction, but due to Voice’s energy spreading everywhere, it prevented him from regenerating. Doom was panting heavily, just as the Breakers, he was on the low as well.

“What was it that you said…If I make the mistake of challenging us again, make sure you can actually put up a fight next time…” Doctor Doom raised his boney finger on his temple as he addressed Vegetto’s statement. “Your statement got to me. It made me realized… what I am truly am. Using the voice’s power… was beneath me. I’m no God. I’m no hero. I’m more… I’m above that. I am Doom… and the cosmos will praise my name for what I have done in my true self. That’s why Doom, no, I  self-destruction—nothingness cannot kill me. While your lowlife friends couldn’t even stand being erased.” Doom’s eyes glowed red. “Because they have no will—they were nothing. And just like that, they cease… to be nothing. Your friends, your loved ones, your family… your rage is pointless… don’t cry for those who can’t even have the will to out-best erasure like Doom could.”

An aura of dark energy emitted from Doctor Doom’s body, coating his hands and feet in the process. “But I won’t let you give in response….I’ll send off to your love ones, so all of you can become nothing… together. I’m challenging you as my own.” Doom let out a thunderous roar, emitting so much pressure that it blow away all the floating debris, one of them containing the orb, away from the main one the Breakers and Doom were standing on.

YdoqFfK.jpg

[video=youtube]

[align=center]Boss Fight [ Final Battle ]: Doctor Victor von Doom [True]
Survival: 50%
Status: Voice’s Energy emits intense pressure on the battlefield and gotten weird! Healing, summoning allies, curses, fusion, time-manipulation, power ups of any kind, teleportation and recovery of any kind is disabled everywhere!

[align=center][video=youtube]

Spina narrowed his eyes after boasted that his friends got erased simply because they were nothing. Without any words, he screams as loud as he could—forget about thinking or anything, payback is now the top of his mind. He rushes towards Doom, closing the gap between them instantly. Both slash as debris around them flung around as they exchanges a series of punches and kicks, creating multiple craters in their wake. Doom was kicked away but recovered his ground and bolting forward again, slamming Spina in the stomach. Spina gritted his teeth and grabbed onto his arm, pulling him forward for others to jump in on the attack. 

Voice cried out, noticing the dark energy forming around Doom’s body. “Guys! Be careful! As long the orb is out of my possession, my powers is preventing you guys to do things properly! If you get an any critical damage, even when Doom doesn’t have my power anymore, that will do you in!”

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A B**CH! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR ALL OF THIS!" Brachi snarled as she charged in towards Doom after Spina led the charge on with a fury unleashed, clobbering Doom in the left eye with a fierce haymaker, before dashing around him to strike at the back of his neck with a fierce roundhouse kick, before leaping back to get some distance in. 

"I reject your presence!" Brachi then snarled as she then attacked Doom with an Eye Laser attack, something she had learned from Piccolo back in her universe, making sure there was a gap for everyone to strike in, remaining weary of Doom's abilities so she kept her guard up, but was dead set on making him pay and NO FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE would stop her from doing so, even if she had to breach through her limits even further.

Cross attempts to use a bit more power than before but falls. Cross thinks "So I gest I stuck at this low power level. More averaging than its needs to be." 

Cross starts to help gather the orb to help the Voice recover.

Raune utilized the pressure exerted by Doom to launch himself up off the ground, getting swept away just as the Doctor would want. But as he was thrown into the air, he scanned the debris for the orb. Managing to located it, he swung both swords together and fired off a bullet from each, sending himself spinning towards the orb's location, utilizing the same trick as before.

[Few things, I did a slight edit on my original that prevents power ups from users and time-manipulation in general. This battle is essentially their last stand—where they have nothing else but using their own strength and make it a bit harder for you guys to post around with no easy way out :kat: Meaning no power ups of any kind nor able to mess with time itself will work. I also added a few more to ensure that everyone is one the same page. Slight edits need to be adjusted. I also added clarification of the posting rule (and consequences), so no one gets confused. Check the main RV chat thread for further information.]

Doom was struck in the back in the front and back by Brachi’s raging attacks, but he bounced back quickly by kicking the eye-laser upward towards the air. It smash through the floating debris, obliterating it in the process. Doom dashed forward and slammed his fists against Brachi’s stomach, then her torso, and finally, her chest. Each strike left a powerful shock-wave from the impact, before raising both his hands together and slamming her to the ground.

Placing his foot near the fusion’s head, Doom stomp his foot against her multiple times before grabbing her back her collar, tossing her towards the spinning Raune. His eyes lowered towards the rest, smiling to executed them, bolting forward towards Spina, Bernkastel, Cuki and Vegetto.

Bernkastel quickly took a hop back once she saw Doom turn towards the other defenders after dealing the blows with Brachi. Voice was warning them of being mortal. She couldn't allow him to close in on anyone. 

Tilting back the scythe, its blade glowed a malevolent silver-black before she dragged it across the ground and back into the air before swiping it down again-- creating a wide path of frost to pose as an obstacle for Doom while he charged closer. It was a flash-freeze attack that intended to slow down his movement with the added threat of jagged formations to explode outward, beginning from where Bern first laid down the frost.

For her, close ranged combat was too risky, but it didn't mean she couldn't use her long-range specialty to help the remaining Saiyans strike safely.

Cross thinks as he gathers the tools "Once I finished with gathering that trinket if the limitation is there I may need to summon some trinkets of my own."

The jagged icicles held their form for only a few moments, the bright gleaming silver light illuminating from behind the structure. Similar to the light beginning to mount within a lightbulb, the energy glowing within soon exploded outwards, the jagged peaks of ice shattering in every direction. The frozen water rapidly evaporated, however, under the searing wave that emerged in the form of Vegetto bursting through the wall made by Bernkastel. His narrowed silver eyes bore into Doom as he approached, his body moving faster than light itself in instantly closing the gap.

His right arm cocked back at the firey silver flames practically engulfed Doom, the strength of the flames alone surging to scorched the morphed man. His arm shot forward in a heavy swing, his fist shaking and struggling to launch forward as if dragging on an unseen force. The very air itself seemed to suddenly give way, a black rift in the atmosphere forming as shards similar to glass shattered outwards violently under Vegetto's heavy swing, breaking reality itself in launching his fist square into Doom's face.

"Y͇͉̭̗̺̳͢O̴U̖͕̞̖̗ ̣̼̻̻̬̻̠W͎̻͇͕I̢L҉̖͔̬̞̖̮L B̠̫͢U̧̜̟̤͉͇̯ͅŖ̼̣̥̪̤̞ͅN̦͉͓͕̪͓͟!͠"

Vegetto's eyes were fully expanded out, the intense hatred and rage morphing the typical stern stare of Ultra Instinct into a monstrous fury. The intense shockwave of the impact in his punch instantly vaporized the floor underneath the two, sending tornadic winds out in every direction. His arms followed up, each swing faster than before but heavy in its delivery to slam into Doom. Shards of reality itself splintered and shattered in every direction like glass with his movements, leaving behind little black pockets of empty void along with silver fire clinging to the remaining floor in his wake as he violently continued to punch and kick at Doom.

"Oh, this is Doom?" Byakko-Mist (idk what I'm going to call it) chuckled. "Looks like a bag of bones to me. How did it give this group such troubles?"

Byakko-Mist shrugged before glancing at the incoming Dr. Doom. His sharp eyes shined upon seeing the being approach him as he snapped his fingers. The mist around Doom's feet started to thicken until it started to solidify into pure metal. It clamp on to his legs and held him tightly, giving the others the moment they need to attack Doom without worry, at least for a few seconds. The mist appeared to collect itself above Doom's head, almost as if forming a miniature storm. Above Doom, a large metallic spike was forming, aiming directly at the top of Doom's head. Byakko-Mist smirked as he watched the spike drop down from the air above Doom, landing on his head.

"Tsk, tsk! Tangled in my little trap, are we~?"

Doctor Doom rampage across the icy field as the explosion erupted at each step he took, but the icy terrain soon disappeared into mist from Vegetto’s sudden monstrous explosion as he smashed through walls of ice in his path. Thanks to Bernkastel’s effort, the rapid-fire attacks from Vegetto slammed against his body left and right, but Doom remains firmed in his position. Smirking as bits of flesh tore away from his body from the flames searing off, he’d fired back in a counterattack. Dark energy foamed across his arm as he dished back—he went straight for the jaw, shattering the platform behind Vegetto into bits of rubble. Keeping the pace to at least dodge every other attack, seeing that a simple punch won’t staggered the angered warrior, Doctor Doom exchanges blows. Each time their fists collided; the debris were reduced to embers in a fiery dust. Doom cocked his right hand back, surrounding with dark energy and launched forward towards Vegetto’s fist—their collision caused a surge of reality to erupt around them, causing a friction of outward space to shatter and the nearby surviving universes were blown away. Doom locked onto Vegetto’s hand, forcing him to remain in a punching position. “Seething, aren’t we?” 

The doctor noticed that his feet was trapped, and a rain of ice slammed against him from the back, causing him to staggered. This alert Spina to jumped in as an assistance. He dashed forward on the left side of Vegetto, punching him against his ribcage, just lightly above where his kidney was located. Doom was tossed backwards as the floating debris they stood on split in half.

“Vegetto, let’s go.” Spina transformed his primal state and his tone of voice left nothing but anger and no authority. He didn’t tell any plan he had—he knows that they will follow. Spina dashed off towards Doom, tumbling backwards, hurling towards a gigantic wall, on all fours, readying to strike him against his chest. He left enough space open for others such as Bernkastel to fire off energy attacks towards him.

====

“If they kept this up, everything is going to be destroyed...!” The voice said to Cross, seeing the Brachi crashing onto Raune, and due to the pressure of the winds, the debris with the orb got flown away even further.

Cross sends to the busters " Let our best fighter keep Doom busy every one else needs to contrate on getting that the orb to the voice." 

Cross says to the Voice as he keeps pulling the orb toads the Voice "I already contacted them about what they need to do. I hope they are in the frame of mind to understand what is needed form them."

Vegetto's head whipped up from the first strike to his jawline, yet his body still shot forward. His arms and legs still swung in a heavy tirade, the damage from each of Doom's connected strikes merely phasing him for only a brief moment in pain before his furious assault resumed in tandem. He came to a halt in Doom's grasp, his glare trained on Doom without a word to answer his question.

He barely paused, and as Spina spoke in approach, only his silver hair and silver fire moved in recognition of the other Saiyan due to the force of wind left in the dash. Despite the lack of any form of communication or look towards Spina, Vegetto bolted with the other Saiyan warrior forward towards Doom. He flew through the air with his right fist cocked back, and once Spina would strike into Doom's chest, Vegetto would launch his fist slightly above the other Saiyan charging into Doom, aiming to slam his fist into Doom's head.

As Raune kept spinning in the air, he noticed Brachi being thrown towards him as a projectile.

Typical. Doom's still up to his old tricks.

The Speedster spread his arms open in his spin, letting Brachi crash into him. The moment she made contact, he wrapped both of his arms around her, holding on as they spun down closer to the ground. As they approached the ground, Raune started to fire off bullets from his weapons, utilizing Air Dust to specifically generate enough lift to slow down, eventually counter, and then soften himself landing on the ground. After a few moments of that, Raune and Brachi would land on the ground, Brachi on the bottom. Raune quickly crawled off of her and checked over her, doing what he could for her wounds.

"Sorry about the landing strategy, didn't have much of an idea other than what Aunt Ruby used once."

Bernkastel watched the two land fairly safely from her periphery, focusing back onto the two Saiyans pinning Doom to a wall. She took aim towards Doom's open side and dragged her scythe's blade through the ground, sparks flying off it as crescent-shaped waves of black flame came flying out in a quick succession.

"The orb... but if we don't maintain pressure on him in the meantime, we'll be vulnerable." Bern said, looking over her shoulder towards Raune and Brachi. "Brachi can take my place since she may be better equipped to intercept. Just think quickly."

Doom crashed against the mountain as flames ride along him. Body imprinted deep within the wall of rock as flesh ripped away from his bones as the black flames burnt it, this gave Spina and Vegetto enough time to deliver their devastating blows. Striking at the same time against his torso and face, Doom spat out saliva, dripping along side of his mouth. His head spun around multiple times until it came to a stop. Doom slowly returned his head to its normal position, until received a large fractured on the top of his skull, to face Spina and Vegetto, narrowing his eyes, seeing Cross attempting to pull the orb closed to him. “Don’t think I’ll let you off that easy.”

Doom’s eyes flicker a crimson red glare as he shouted at the two Saiyans. He’d tightened his hands as bone fractures chipped off, delivered a multitude of blows against the two Saiyans. Punches so hard, it felt like their bones were on the verge of a boiling time before being squatted away as he boosted himself, using the mountain as a base, hurling himself towards Cross.

“Good! Let’s get that thing before any permanent damage happens!” The voice said. The pink blob looked up, seeing Doom coming and crashing near them. The voice himself went flying upward, being caught in the wind draft erupted by the collisions throughout the battle.

Doctor Doom, without hesitating, delivered two punches against Cross—one in ribcage and another against his chest, pushing the death mage back towards Bernkastel and Byakko.

Spina narrowed his eyes, hearing what Cross intended to do and seeing what was transpiring there. “Toss me towards him!” Spina’s eyes became bloodshot, jumping in front of the fused warrior. “Twenty-Four Orbs! Max!” The old Saiyan’s eyes locked onto Vegetto—he didn’t explain to him, but he’s giving him the que to follow up with an attack in case he fails against Doom in that instance.

"Why do they scream all the time? Does it help? It seems a bit much to me..." 

Byakko-Mist eyed Doom rushing towards Cross and felt skin tingle. As Cross rushed towards him, he would phase through him, but was caught by a collection of mist that formed a hand. It gently set the Spellcaster on the ground. Byakko-Mist turned to Doom and a sparkle appeared on his eye; despite what he said earlier, he was having a thrill fighting Doom. His smirk rose to a sadistic grin as he gathered almost all the mist around him to follow Doom.

"Yes, the vigor, the tenacity of this fight! It's wonderful!"

He flicked his wrist and hundreds of metallic spears flew out of the mist and began to chase after Doom. The spears would be harmless to the Breakers, but as the attack followed Doom, the mist started to recede and the area becoming clearer.

Brachi grunted as she was hit, as well as the sudden landing onto Raune, thanking Raune as he helped her back up.

"That bastard is not going to get away with this." She said, while her limbs, stomach and head were aching, she was still battle-hardened and hungry for revenge, and seeing Doom headed for Cross and attacking him, she first launched herself towards him and delivered a fierce knee strike in Doom's back, before blasting him quickly with a Big Bang Attack, before launching herself upward and delivering a fierce stomp onto Doom's head.

"I can do that s**t too, sucker. You are nothing!" She said, using her hit and run strategy to keep Doom busy while distracting him for the others to charge in with their attacks or whatever they needed to do to retrieve the orbs, while at the same time charging and firing a Galick Gun.

Cross still pulling the orb toads the voice and stopped him self before crashing in to Bernkastel or Byakko. 

Cross despite being sent a far way and odds are ribs/chest have minor factures Cross is unaffected by them. Cross sends "If we need more than one to keep doom busy then don't let him make the orb get farther way."

Vegetto dropped his arms a bit as Spina lept towards him, both gloved hands catching onto the other Saiyan's boot. In a powerful underhand toss, Vegetto hurled Spina towards Doom and the others, his silver eyes never once leaving Doom even during the staggering damage left in the wake of Doom's last attack.

The silver fire exploded outwards as Vegetto crouched down, and within an instant, the fusion rocketed forward in a blinding blitz. Vegetto shot forward even faster than the speed he hurled Spina at, blasting past and closing the gap to Doom within less than 20 meters. Vegetto whirled around, his right arm cocked back for only a split second before launching forward. The whirr and gleam of silver energy was deafening, a massive silver sword of pure energy shooting forth from Vegetto's arm. Aimed at Doctor Doom's torso, Vegetto's Spirit Sword would lock the man in place to leave him vulnerable to the others' attacks if it connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom