Sometimes You Still Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom chuckled. "Well, that depends. If I was actually defeated. Like I said. Checkmate in the very beginning.." Doom boasted. It sees that as Kaiser took something from him, Doom also took something valuable. The change of Doom's body was drastic than began, the overflowing of "death energy" that he heard so much about-when he absorbed into his being from that last attack. His eyes began to change and his body began to heal-dramatically.  "Thanks for the battle anyways, I've got what I wanted.." Doom boosted himself into the rift with his jet pack that was still functional.

The Black Kaiser received a second heal before going after him. Doom's body started to rot rapidly while the Black Kaiser seemed perfectly fine.

Do you know what you've done!? Do you know how stupid you are? You really are unfit to be a general... We've fallen out of REALITY itself Victor. Do you know the only people who can survive here? Those who can see that our reality is just a facsimile, an illusion.

Those who are capable of seeing past the fourth wall, and losing everything.

Doom burst out in laughter as his body was rotting away. He lifted up his head, with his mask falling off his face, to reveal his sinister smile. "And you, are clearly unfit to boast any idea being an "ruler" of this multiverse. Haha!" Doom lifted his finger, pointing towards the rift as both were drifting further away. His eyes narrowed. "You're done."

The Black Kaiser kept his eyes on Doom.
"I'm just here to make sure you die. Afterwords I can ever so easily just go back through that rift and return to my proper state of business."

"Watching me die, huh? That's rather sweet of you, but I'm sure you really don't want to do that.." Doom coughed. "My death is nothing more than stalling time for you." 

"And quite frankly, gave me enough time to prepare for your defeat." A voice is heard outside of the rift. A figure was sitting on a chair - built on highly intense technology as it's able to withstand the pressure of reality being bent as it levitating through space. "I'm sure you're having fun with playing my alternative counter-parts, but don't you think you're fighting an endless battle, especially the one you thought was me?" Doom 2099 snaps his fingers - it seems that all the experience that previous Dooms in the battle was transferred onto him - causing the rift to react erratically. The eyes of his mask began to glow, beaming lines of "energy" similar to that of Black Kaiser. "You can walk away from this, Black Kaiser. The more you continue, the stronger I'm becoming to your little tactics."

I forgot. Always a Doombot right? The Black Kaiser asked accepting defeat. Except now you have an unlimited number of your doubles. Alright. You win. He put his hands up and exited back into the universe through the rift.

This. This is over. He said dropping a spell into the void of space. I've decoupled this universe from my network. I'll leave you alone. He warped off into another universe, ordering an emergency preparation of a fleet in case Doom followed him.

"Hmph." Doom said. He watched as Black Kaiser proceeded to leave the universe, making sure that no methods were pulled. "Alas, the mighty supreme being, falls. I'll add to my collection of supreme beings that fell victim to I." Doom closed his eyes for a moment. The sheer destruction of our battle led the world in a bit of a disarray. Though, I wished to learn more about this.. individual." Doom thought as a flickering red light appeared in the horizon as it trails the "fleet". He reopened his eyes again. I do harbor a bad feeling. Doom wondered.

The Black Kaiser sighed looking to a commander on a massive capital ship.

"I can detect some sort of non-regular magic following us." He said.

"Should we stop?" The commander asked.

"No. Free up a scanner to figure out what it is and whether or not the shielding at home will stop it." The entire fleet began to transition from one universe into another.

The the flickering light follows the machine. It's appearance seem to have an resemblance of Doctor Doom's head, but the size of it was that of a nano-bot. Rearing closer towards the fleet, it began to send multiple light to examine the area, including the transition of going to another universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom