Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy.. finally
But safe to say it wasn't really my thing and id give it a 6/10 at best lol.

Power Project on Netflix. Overall this was a good movie. Theres plenty of action-packed scenes. I give this movie an 8/10.

Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Love the art style and a huge fan of thick lines. The story... ehhh its really generic as it can be. 2/5.

Soul is easily a 4/5. There are some criticisms here and there, but overall, its a beautiful movie with a powerful message at the end. Considering that I always have deep thought about my own existence (I tried not to think about it before I ended up having an existential crisis of myself...), this film spoke to me ways I never thought about it. 

As for WW84. 2/5. Not great, not bad. Just boring, too long, and really didn't make itself any presentable nor memorable. WW's first film was decent enough in comparison to the steamy pile of previous DC films, barring Joker, Man of Steel and Shazam, but man, you can feel the dip in quality.

Save Yourselves on Hulu. The movie was okay. It is one of those 'aliens come to destroy humanity' type of film. But in this one, the 'aliens' were these fuzzy looking poofs that attack by striking their human victim(s) with a long tube-like tongue. Also it had its funny moments. I give it a 6/10.

Malcolm and Marie when it came out on Netflix. The actors were great but the "plot" sucks so bad that I fell asleep watching a toxic fictional couple go between screaming at each other nearly 2 whole hours. The only stuff that actually stuck in my head was how the director just used one character as a mouthpiece to criticise his critics in real life and dressed it up with a barely-there story. Literally don't bother unless you want to emotionally exhaust yourself watching them. I'm not even giving it a numerical rating. D. If the script was fixed up a bit more and if the director wasn't self-inserting his personal industry-world problems no average viewer would care to hear about into a story with little to no relation, I'd give it a C.

He could've just written a reddit post instead lol

Saw Raya and the Last Dragon (ahem, through means) and it's 4/5! Really good film :smile:

Melenolgia(hopefully I spelled it right) on Hulu. This movie came out in 2011 starring Kirstin Dunst. The story implies on a newlywed bride and groom. The problems between the two began to show  after the fact. Then their friend John who is an astrologist discovers that a planet by the same name as the film's title, is on a collision course with Earth. I give this movie a 6/10.

Saw Godzilla vs Kong! Very good film! Definitely a stepped up from the second film, just slightly on par with the first. 3/5, will definitely watch again!

Also saw the Godzilla vs. Kong movie. For me the fighting scenes between the two giants were EPIC! Loved it! 8/10.

gokugirl2006 said:
Also saw the Godzilla vs. Kong movie. For me the fighting scenes between the two giants were EPIC! Loved it! 8/10.

Hell yeah!! I wanted monsters fights and they delivered haha. If they just delete those three folks from the story (where they poor whiskey?), it'll easily be a 4/5 :joy:

Agreed. And those infamous monster fights I truly missed a lot. I'm glad that the movie bought it back though.  :smile:

Saw Mortal Kombat as well. The best part about this movie was the semi-gruesome fighting scenes. I'd give this one a 7/10.

Saw Luca

Pretty damn good movie. 4/5!! Love the Italian spread across the movie; and man, does that pasta look so damn delicious.

Saw Black Widow. 3/5

It's a bit different from the other Marvel films, and I can see the allegory to the "powerful men controlling women" aspect. It's a interesting concept, and I do wonder if they will explore the other Widows that are still running around across the globe.

I was a bit disappointed with the Taskmaster, since she didn't get much screen time. And I was for sure thought that even without the chemicals reaction, her hatred for Natasha was that overwhelming and still has her own agency, she just following the bad guy's plan because it suited her or something. Hopefully, we will see more of her in the future.

This isn't a criticism to the film, but my god, can DisneyPlus fix their crappy audio? I couldn't have to blast my TV just to hear people talk :sob:

Back
Top Bottom