Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Toy Story 4. Solid 10/10. Funny in some parts, sad in some parts. All around really good movie

Klaus on Netflix, best movie  I've seen in years, truly felt like a breath of fresh air.

Based on art alone I'd give it a 10/10 and the story was great too!
I'm quite speechless because of the beauty of it.

Zombieland (2009): It's mostly a comedy but its humor still made me laugh ten years after its release, not to mention it made clever use of its Zombiepocalypse setting. The characters served their own element of surprise and all of them were memorable! My favorite character, of course, is Tallahassee. 

He's a hilarious dude but has so much chemistry with the others, and he's a total badass. Probably my favorite zombie movie of all time since they tend to take themselves too seriously and end up suffering from it.

It may be a comedy, but the zombie violence is actually really good. They're so disgusting, I liked the makeup better than the special effects Dawn of the Dead gave them. Watching them get mowed down is awesome. I give it a solid 8/10! Hope the sequel lives up to it.

Saw two films today. 

Spider-Verse: 3/5. Okaish plot backed with stunning visuals. 

Klaus: 4/5. Good film, concept and originality. Stunning visuals and animation techniques really lifts the film.

Last non anime Movie was Joker, was pretty solid. I'd give it an 8.

As for today I watched an anime movie called Kimi to Nami ni Noretara. Premise was kind of old, the execution wasnt flawless either, but it was still a sweet watch so I'd give it a 7.

Parasite, apparently it was not a live action of Parasyte the anime/manga xD

Anyways, very good movie! I give it a 8 or a 9 outta 10.

Finally got to watch Weathering with You! Makoto Shinkai did it again! Gorgeous movie with a great cast! 8,5/10

Ni no Kuni... it has the honor of being the WORST movie ive ever seen.. what even???? I cant even give it a rating because it was that bad xD

Watched Hot Fuzz for the first time today, really good movie. It had perfect shot changes which is hard to find these days... course its like 13 years old now so...

Teen Titans Go vs Teen Titans. 2/5 

Nothing great, but isn't totally bad either. Just, well, average.

The Hunt, I definitely wasnt expecting I would love this movie so much when I read the summary but here we are xD I give it a 8.5.

Palm Springs on Netflix. Overall it was a good movie. The film has that Groundhog-like feel to it as well. My Rating: 8.5/10.

Back
Top Bottom