Rate The Last Movie You Saw

The Passengers or something like that...it was okay. I'd give it a 6.4...it had some issues but whatever it was a good time pass haha.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
I give it a 8/10 as a movie, but 4/10 as a star wars movie
It was a great movie, but it doesn't have the writing to be Star Wars, nor the attention to detail, nor the understanding to WHAT THE FORCE IS and HOW IT BLOODY WORKS.

The emoji movie 0/10

Just kidding. I don't hate myself enough to watch that movie. I don't actually remember what the last movie I watched was. Moana I think? 8.5/10 fuck Heihei.

Just saw Avengers Infinity War a couple of days ago and I give it a solid 9/10. Only few things weird me out (some bad CGI with Bruce Banner with the Hulk Buster), but outside of that, it was a powerful film.

I watched Goyo: The Boy General yesterday and the movie's quite as freakin' riveting as General Luna and yet the title characters are quite different - General Luna wouldn't hesitate to stand against any and all who stand in the way of the country's best interests whether s/he's the President or not while the younger general himself is in need of direction. Either way, I give it a 10/10.

Just watched Sierra Burgess is a Loser and I know its a typical teenager movie but I actually enjoyed watching it. XD
Tho the mc was so problematic...i'd give the movie a 7.

Watched Venom, great action, funny protagonist (venom, not the guy), predictable story, good humor. Overall a good movie so long as you can ignore the writing.

The Hate U Give - Storyline is great and important when it comes to race relations and the police. The actors/actresses were amazing in their roles.

Saw Captain Marvel. 

It feels more like a Nick Fury film rather than a Captain Marvel one. Carol was basically a side-character, despite being the titular main protagonist. 

So, a 7/10.

Kung Fu Panda 2

Better than the first film, loved Po and Mr. Ping, and the action was crazy fun. Gary Oldman is an amazing villain

10/10 would watch again.

Just watched 'Searching' on Netflix! Super solid movie..just the type of thriller ive always wanted to watch. 8/10!

Avengers: Endgame, 9/10 It was really good but I feel it could've been better in someplaces

I saw

Toy Story 4: 4/5

Far From Home: 4/5

Lion King: 4/5

Child's Play: 3/5

Pretty solid films!

Back
Top Bottom