Prince Edwards' Island

"So, the zombies' origins are a mystery.. definitely have to report this to the Heroes Organization if I can find a way to communicate with them." Deader thought to himself.

"Good thing I managed to show up. These zombies are definitely something I never faced before." Deader observed his gun. "But I think we can managed until we established communications with the Heroes Organization."

A large explosion was heard just a small ways west on the smaller island the party was inhabiting, a coulomb of smoke was rising from behind a few hills away.

"Yes." Deader responded. "We will most likely will see another one of those again, so might as well get over with it." 

He turns to the Joey and Terry. "Those injuries might be a problem though."

Joey looked at Terry before nodding. "Yeah, I'll stay behind and treat her injury... or at least try and keep it from getting worse. We'll only slow you guys down."

"We'll find some refuge and make a meeting point there, I guess." Terry offered.

"Alright then, you guys should be safe here then. You ready Deader?"

Jax took a pair of bandages and his now spiked baseball bat

[Feel free to take a break here Loopy, I dont know if you would wanna carry on alone until mine, and shine's characters return, I can notify you when that happens if you like as well... I'll wait for your response before we continue]

[Ok then, scince Loopy never said anything, Lets resume without her for a while here...]
(Jax and Deader were on their way to the radio tower just off to the West of the island)
Jax gave Deader a moment to grab some of the supplies.
(You can take two things:   Bandages, Firewood, two cooked bass, Ducttape, or Caltrops)

"Hmm, I supposed duct-tape and firewood might be proven useful for this one." Deader thought to himself as he grabbed the supplies. He turned to Jax. "Ready?"

"Lets go then." Jax says" Seeya guys!" he yells back to Joey and Terry as they leave.

The two took the main road that spans the entire length of the Island, not more that a half an hour past the farm they visited before they found themselves upon a mass of civilian vehicle smashed into one another clearly in what had been a panic wave. The bodies of those whom were trapped in their cars wait patiently in the seats of various vehicles, some still sat up in their half missing chairs, clearly showing that they were not really dead, the mess around themselves proving, that they cant be alive.

Jax and Deader were just out of the range of any zombies.

"Damn, this island took a big hit of whatever occurred here." Deader said. He turned to Jax, with eyes that of sadness, prompted him with a question. "Usually, as an hero, we will search and check to see if anyone was alive. Though, considering the situation..."

"I would say that it is too dangerous, even for you... We should probably go around..."

The only ways around were over considerable hills.

The Duo climbed up a hill just to the right of the mess, upon reaching the top they found guns to their heads, a local gang member was waiting alone, at his small camp upon the far side of the hill, he was standing with an Ace (revolver) in his left hand pointed at Deader, and a regular looking Cobra (Basic Pistol) in his right pointed at Jax.

"Where do you think your goin' pigs?"

Deader's eyes narrowed when he'd felt the gun touched his forehead. He looked up, as he began to sweat, and noticed that the man was not a zombie. Deader raised his hands in the air, while attempting to talk to them. 

"Well." Deader started off. His voice was a little rash, to avoid being offensive and had their heads blow right off. "We are both traveling to the top of the hill to check something out. Since, well, there's zombies below."

"Yea? And you think I dont know that you... you...uh...um...whatever..."

He diverted his eyes momentarily, before forcing them back on his targets.

"We were just going to check out that explosion"

Jax pointed his raised and disarmed hands towards the horizon

"Ahhh, I see, I think I gots a prepositions for ya, I bet that that was another gang, you can go check it out, do whatever you want there, If you see one of them though, I want their head, I gotta get my rations too ya'know?"

He lowered his weapons, and turned back to his camp, took a few steps and looked back.

"If I see you come back through here without one, I'll be taking yours...pigs..."

He continued to his campfire and sat down, watching the Duo with his weapons ready.

Jax picked up his spiked bat and waited for Deader

Back
Top Bottom