Hero City City

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's always got his hands full..." Orso perked up seeing Pilotman, scurrying up to him. "A bunch of heroes apparently are being called up to go to Hos Complex. It's being attacked! We're hoping to find Lyrik there. He came back with us to the hospital, but he's wandered out of the city completely! Nobody can find him," Orso explains. "He might have gone over there with another hero that might have been passing by. Can you take us there?"

"No problem! After all, you guys save my ass when that freaking muscle head thing appeared out of nowhere. If Lyrik is there while an attack is currently happening, then we need to get there fast." Pilotman lifted his right arm and pressed a button. Immediately, a chopper appeared in the air above them, dropping a ladder down for all of them to climb up. "Ready?"

Red nodded and climbed up the ladder. "Whatever that's attacking hos complex, we're going give it a good ol' ass-kicking!" Red yawned at the end of his sentence.

Orso made his way into the helicopter after Red and secured himself into his seat. "Hopefully it's less troublesome than the last opponent since we'll definitely have back-up this time around." He seemed optimistic despite still worrying over Lyrik's whereabouts.

"Yeah, with all the heroes ordered to go to hos complex, the situation will be better handled," Pilotman said as he checked the coordinates. Once everything is in order, Pilotman turned his helicopter to the direction of hos complex.

Red took the chance to have a quick nap to get more rested upon reaching the battle. He wonders if Lyrik is actually on the battlefield with such an injury.

Orso, Pilotman and Red had left Hero City City to hos complex.

=============================================================

Liza and her group had arrived in Hero City City.

Liza and her group arrived at the front gate of Hero City City. There were multiple police cars coming in and out of the city in rapid succession, with plenty of high-level heroes leaving the city. The trains had stopped, forcing many people to crowd up in the area, complaining to the officials about the situation. 

"We're here..." Liza said. "That was a long walk..."

Iceik tried his best to act "normal" without drawing too much attention, but he noticed something off here. "What's up with the flying machines coming in and out of the city? Is this normal protocol for humans to do this?"

"Looks like something big happened, I think," Bob answered as he rubbed his chin.

"Nothing like this was going on while I was in this part of the world..." Asuza muttered. "Just keep your voice low and we won't draw any unwanted attention to ourselves." She said, scanning the area around them apprehensively. The exhaustion from the long travel was something she forced herself to ignore through her own force of will at the time being. "The real problem is navigating through this place and finding what we need. Any ideas where to go first?"

Vox says as a matter of fact "trust me Asuza that no big." Vox summons a map. Vox says "its not unheard of for people for Paradice to come hear."

Vox thinks as he looks at it "For the time being I should use my above board connections." Vox says heading some were "I think its best if we get a move on."

Liza was quiet for a moment, closing her eyes as she rubbed her chin. She looked back to the group, seeing that they were very tired after having a long walk and caught into multiple battles. "No choice..." Liza mumbled underneath her breath.

"I have a place in interest we can go. Assuming that they're not home yet." Liza said.

"You have a place in mind?" Bob asked. "Like Vox said, we should get a move on and find any clues to find the whereabouts on Nicori. That and we don't want to get caught whatever is currently happening here." 

"Yes. Stay here for a brief moment and don't do anything strange." Liza requested. She went up ahead and met with a guard. After both of them spoke and Liza pulled out a card out of her pocket, she returned to the group. "We got a ride. It should be arriving in a few moments.

Vox says as he stops and moves back with the rest of the group "sense Liza is has a place to recover that is good to know." Vox thinks as he unsummons that map "this should be a good gage to know what contacts to avoid using wend traveling with her or this group."

"Yeah, kind of convenient that you suddenly found a way to get around. What's up with that?" Iceik questioned.

"It-it's not." Liza said. "I'm a regular to this place, is all. So I know my way around here."

Vox says "you don't need to defend your self Liza." Vox thinks "I going have to be carful if my hunch is on the mark at this stage."

"At a time like this, that's a handy ability to have, all things considered." Asuza said while gazing up all around them. She remembered how excited Nicori was about wanting to come here, but since he's been abducted, he wouldn't get the chance for a while. I'll make it up to him somehow. I'll be sure to get him a gift on the way out if we won't be back.
"Where would we be headed if I can ask?"

"Thanks, Vox." Liza smiled. She turns to Asuza. "We're heading at the Imperial Regional Mansion, a few miles away from the Regional Building," Liza replied. "It should only take a few moments to head over there. I'll fill in the details when we arrived since our ride is here."

A limbo arrived at the scene, arriving at the group's location. A man, seems to have the appearance of a butler, came out of the car. "Madien, your transportation is ready to bring you and your friends to the Mansion."

"Thanks." Liza turns to the group. "Come on, let's get going."

Iceik remained puzzled about this. "Wait... what the heck?"

"Never ridden a limbo before! I wonder if they have snacks.." Bob was the first one to jump in the car.

One-Eye seems weirded out from the particular machinery, brings him unwanted nostalgia. He elbowed Asuza, offering to give her a lift since he noticed that she grew tired from walking all day.

Vox thinks as he walks in the limbo "Called it." Vox is not surprised at all by the limbo.
Vox says "If there a fridge odds are yes there is bob."

"Limos are just really long cars that fit lots of people. This is the big city, so I guess it isn't too uncommon around here..." Asuza explained, feeling Iceik probably wouldn't know most of the modern technology humans made. I guess Liza knows the well-to-do people around here.

She fidgeted while standing, feeling blisters had already formed on her ankles due to her shoes not being made for hiking mountains or traveling long distances, and it was increasingly uncomfortable. Asuza looked up after she noticed One-Eye was trying to get her attention. "Y-you want to do that? I thought you'd be worn out from swinging that giant sword around so often..." She blushed sheepishly while taking off her dress shoes, not being able to stand wearing them anymore.

"You humans and your dependence on machinery. Never know when it comes back and bites you in the ass." Iceik snorted before entering. "This is just so weird..." 

One-Eye nodded in a negative manner. It seems that walks like this were normal for him. He lifted up Asuza with one hand and placed her on his back before entering the vehicle. From there, he gently sat her down on one of the seats before sitting himself. 

Inside the limbo, it was large enough for everyone to be comfortable in their own space. No tight spots and even a fridge that accommodates snacks. 

"Vox called it!" Bob said before he raids the fridge.

"Madam. Your location of interest?" The butler said.

"Imperial Regional Mansion, please. And let's get there quickly. My friends and I have some issues going on right now." Liza replied before taking a seat. The butler nodded.

Vox thinks as he sits"Better safe than sorry." He starts to look around with out seeming be looking. Vox asks "bob what kind of drinks do they have?"

Asuza settled into her seat while keeping her gaze away from One-Eye, as she was easily flustered by him. "Th-thanks," was all she could manage to say to him. She overheard Liza speaking to the chauffeur. "A mansion!? Holy..." Asuza whispered to herself. She must come from one of the richest families around here!

"Hmm, they have sodas and juice. Oh and some alcoholic beverages as well if you're into that kind of thing." Bob answered.

"So..." Iceik said as he stares at Liza across the seat. "You're rich or something?"

"Huh? Why is that a topic? Besides, we have more important issues, like getting that kid back. That's more important than what's going on right now, isn't it?" Liza responded.

"When you put it like that, sure, but you didn't have to respond with that hostility though..."

A hand of shadow takes one the sodas orange and brings it to Vox. Vox says "There are some alcoholic beverages that are quite good Bob."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom