Hero City City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox grabs a device and oddly seemed skilled in its use. Vox says as a matter of fact "your blood dictates who you are as much as any ours."

Vox sets it to give nothing way of his real form and to like a LEMON. He says "got you one big group."

"I'm uh... no good with disguises, but I know my hair would be a big problem." Asuza's bright red hair and eyes would be defining traits that she definitely needed to hide. "I'll go with black hair and brown eyes, for a more 'bland' look. I guess you could handle the rest for me to tie together the whole LEMON style."

"As for the splitting, I'll go with One-Eye if we need to seeing as I'm the only one of us that more or less understands what he communicates." She said. "What'll we do with Iceik's looks? Make him look like a normal dog or something?"

"Unfortunately for you, Iceik, those guys saw what you and One-Eye look like. So you'll just stick out a sore thumb. That's why I alter the device to change your appearance to that of a different monster. Normal dogs won't cut it, seeing that you might out." Liza said. "And I have an idea how you can look. Since you're a rogue mage, you can sport a warlock look. There are tons of warlocks under LEMONs." Liza said, configuring the device to lock onto a warlock style.

"I have to concur with Vox. This is a big group. Are you sure this would be beneficial?" Bob said.

"Yes. You guys don't know the inner city of Los Demonios." Liza said. "So it's best if you follow my lead. We'll split up when the situation calls for it."

Vox thinks as he sets bob's up for him "I could help a lot but I love watching the heroes of this generation work." Vox says "A way of contacting each other may some thing." Vox sets bob's device to make him look like a young man.

Asuza nodded along to what she was told to do. Though she felt confident she could compensate should anything go south. The only thing she wasn't used to was being forced to disguise herself like this.

"Say, what should we do if we spot Nicori out in the open? Do we just follow them and try not to get suspected?" She asked, the scenario suddenly popping into her head.

"Exactly that, Asuza." Liza said. "It would be pretty suspicious if we just waltz in there and grabbed Nicori the moment he's found. So if we do spot him, it would be best to follow whoever is in charge at the time and take him with guard is down." Liza pulls out some walking talkies. "As Vox said, this would be useful if we split up to cover more ground if it comes to that. Any more questions?" Liza asked.

"None for me," Bob said.

"Um... why do I look like a Cat Demon?" Iceik said after he changed into his disguise.

"Because cats are better than dogs," Asuza said haughtily. "You aren't the only one who feels odd, alright?" Her disguise left her with black hair, dark colored eyes, and a longsleeved white dress that appeared torn along the edges of the lace, her ankles and wrists bearing spiked bracelets. "Now suck it up so we can weed out those jackals."

Vox says "beyond our exit strategy I think that covers most of it." Vox seems not to chose to aviate his device.

Iceik was slightly annoyed. "You know, that disguise is actually a good look on you. Maybe because it actually defines what you really are; a cold-hearted "  Iceik turns to One-Eye, noticing his glare before finishing his last word of his sentence. "Powerful Witch..."

Liza stares at One-Eye and noticed the thing that can change his appearance. One-Eye now has a fancy top hat with a molecule. "I think that should be sufficient enough." 

"Then we're good to go, right?" Bob said, his disguise being an angry pirate clothing. He turns to One-Eye. "Whoa! He's a totally different person!" Bob sincerely said.

"Why, thank you for the compliment," Asuza retorted to Iceik in a joking manner. "One-Eye looks pretty good! Never thought you'd pull off the hat and monocle look." He really did look different, but that was probably because she only ever saw him in his tattered cloak. "We should be all set now."

"Alright. Let's get going then." Liza turned to one of the butlers. "We wished to travel to Los Demoninos. Please pick out the appropriate vehicle to drive over there."

The butler nodded and lead the group to the garage. Upon arriving, he reveals the vehicle they would be taking.

49965.jpg

"Your ride, my lady."

Liza nodded and turns to the group. "Alright, we're about to head out. Just follow my lead and we should be OK."

"Whoa, that's a cool looking car..." Iceik seems impressed.

Bob and Iceik jumped in the back as One-Eye seated next to Asuza. There wasn't a lot of space, so people were closed each other.

"Right. Let's get going..." Liza said as she jumped in the driver seat of the car and drive away from the Mansion. 

Liza, Asuza, Vox, Bob, Iceik and One-Eye left Hero City City and headed to Los Demonios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom