Dumbest shit you heard all day?

When people actually argues that the only way to fight racism is by using racism.

People distorting the original definitions of a coined term to fit their narratives of being part of some marginalized group solely because they think the fact they lived a normal boring life like everyone else is terrible.

"Look, I'm going to give Jontron the benefit of the doubt! He just racist out of ignorance! Give him a chance!"

"Going outside and getting some sun will make your allergies better!" My mom, somewhat paraphrased

"What's the Wallstreet Journal? Is it good?" Some Celebrity back in the early 2000s

"But if it doesn't help me, why should I care? The feelings and livelihoods of other people shouldn't influence my decision to do something."

"Oh yeah, man I'm on all that stuff, I done coke and weed today many and I've had a lot of beer *takes swig from flask of Vodka*" A few minutes later....."Yeah I'm gonna visit my fuckin' girlfriend and my 3 year old son man *swigs again*" -this random whackjob who decided to sit next to me on the bus home

"This ship is unpopular. Therefore I shouldn't use it."

"Then how come everyone in this forum praises it?"

"This ship is unpopular in universe. Therefore I shouldn't use it."

Discussing game strategy.

"I love to do petty things all the time!"
C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

"I think I just beat the last dragon in Skyrim" Me, a few days ago. I was so wrong.

Back
Top Bottom