DBZ: The Fallen Empire (Chapter 5: Asylum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kire watched the man depart and he returned to his seat. He let out a long sigh and removed his bandanna, exposing his autumn hair. He stared at the pods with the nearly finished suits in silence. Dread's words seem to have left him stuck in his own thoughts, unable to come to a conclusion of what he wants for Jaz. Turning on his chair, he picked up the picture of Evelyn and his daughter, tears forming on his eyes. 

"Y'know, I wish you were here, Evelyn.." Kire spoke softly, trying his best to hold back his tears. "I just don't know what to do right now. Should I listen to Dread and consider my options for Jaz's fate or should I let Jaz walk her own path?"

Kire curled up slightly in his seat, the tears finally dropping on the frame he held.

"Evelyn... I need a sign. Please.."

=========

"I think when Veggie and the group come back, we should be ready to get up and go." Jaz nodded to Mioi. "Besides maybe we can learn a thing or two by watching them train or something. You should practice with them!"

As Jaz walked with Mioi, she noticed Junior sulking on the ground. She stopped in her tracks and remembered everything she told Mioi about Junior. She was still upset about his little ordeal with Vaylin but letting him sit in his own pain won't help the situation. She glanced at Mioi then back at Junior, wondering what she should do. Her shoulders slumped and thought it would be best to at least hear from his side.

"Hey Mioi, I'll meet you back in the lab." Jaz smiled to the cyclops. "Check to see if Daddy's okay, I'll be there in a second."

Without skipping a beat, Jaz turned to Junior and walked towards him. She kept her cocky and stubborn demeanor as to not show any sort of emotion to him. If she was going to listen to him, she might as well see what he'd do to win her trust back. With her arms crossed, she stood in front of him, frowning slightly.

"Sulking isn't gonna change anything, Junior." Jaz said sternly. "C'mon, you're a lot tougher than this. I taught ya' better ya dork!"

"I am in agreement. Their fighting styles make me curious, and I've no experience with physical combat like that." Mioi stood there for a moment before closing her eye. "Good idea. I have to oversee other things anyway. Try not to contract The Cooties, small one." The alien continued down the hallway towards the lab with echoes coming from her boots making a sound against the floor. This ship feels like a labyrinth. 

Having returned to the ship from earlier, Vegetto Jr. glanced up towards Jaz at the sound of her voice. His kept his head slightly bowed, meeting her eyes for only a second before glancing away. His voice came out weaker than usual, the defeat clear in his expression.

"I thought you were still mad at me."

=======================================

Gogeta Jr. glanced away, shaking his head.

"Ah...don't worry about it. This isn't the first time the Saiyans have had a bad reputation among the population of the universe, and it won't be the last."

Koth nodded, keeping a warm smile.

"I'm sure of it, Valkorian didn't want anything to do with war outside of his own Empire."

Gogeta Jr. scoffed.

"So we're just going to ignore the sacking of Korriban and Tython by the Knights?"

Koth kept a strong glare, turning his head towards Gogeta Jr.

"That's a conspiracy theory dreamed up by your outside worlds and you know it. We all know Arcann was the one who wanted to attack those worlds, not Valkorian."

=======================================

The voice remained silent for a few moments in response, before suddenly flaring up again.

"We shall see. We will test you both physically, and spiritually. The trials ahead will draw upon your collective history, and pierce the veil surrounding you. To discover the truth."

Senya turned her eyes towards the center of the room.

"I tie my fate to all of yours. I join in these trials...come what may."

Two robed figures suddenly decended down from the ceiling, masked partly by the shadows. The figure on the left spoke first after both had risen to their feet from the landing.

"The Heart of Scyva is heavy with loss. In her pain...we lash out."

The fusion then glanced back over his shoulder, noticing the incorporeal form of the Dread Saiyan now standing among the group, a smirk across his face.

"Oh, how I miss the old ways of Zakuul. Such mythology and pageantry."

Vegetto's eyes then widened, watching as the two figures suddenly erupted into near matching auras of power. Black and purple lightning circled around each figure respectively, both leaping out a few feet in opposite directions. The two launched their arms in perfect syncronization towards the walls, a long barrier of red energy spiralling out and covering the entire room and floor. The second figure spoke next, her voice eerily soothing.

"Please...defend yourselves with all of your power. Our energy will protect this world and shield your signatures from the throne."

Vegetto turned his attention back to the center, his muscles tensing immediately at the sight of a third and final figure slowly emerging from a large black portal that had formed in the room. The volatile energy surrounding the form disappeared slowly, revealing a lone Arcosian standing a few feet away from the group. His familiar eyes locked onto both Vegetto and Brachi specifically, a smirk across his face.

"My, how the years have changed you both. About fifty since we last saw each other, no?"

Vegetto clenched his fists together tightly, his aura immediately exploding upwards from his boots in his ascension into his Dread Master form.

"How...how is this possible?"

The familiar being, King Hypo, raised both of his arms, clenching his fists.

"The Scions called to me from the underworld, and summoned me here. The heavy sins you carry, the deaths of all of those soldiers during your war. Along with the blood you spilled in destroying our homeworld."

He turned his attention to the ceiling.

"Look on, Scions of Zakuul! Behold as I demonstrate just how noble these mass murders truly are!"

The Arcosian suddenly bolted forward, launching his right fist at Brachi first at near blinding speeds.

============================

Boss Battle

lord_ize_final_form_by_lordaries06-d9s6vtx.jpg

King Hypo, Former Ruler of the Arcosian Empire

Powers: Sixth Form, slightly stronger than Dread Master in power. Minor experience in martial arts, but outclassing all fighters in speed and strength in his final transformation.

Personality/Focus: History with Vegetto, Brachi, and Xenest has led to King Hypo's desire for vengeance upon the three for his demise during the War on Terror. Will rarely counterattack Solaris or Senya in his desire to kill those three.

Rules of Engagement: No autowounding, no player chain combos, and no direct autohits with energy attacks. One turn per character; multiple posts can be made for characters controlled by a single player for variety. Chain combos through coordinated attacks with other players are allowed, but each character involved must be controlled by a different player.

Success Chance: 95%

"Well of course I'm mad at you!" Jaz knew Junior was having a hard time so she tried to get his mind off the obvious topic in his head. "I'm mad that you're sitting out here like some sort of sad little kid who lost a candy bar. You're not like that, Junior."

Jaz kept herself by Junior's side and, in her own weird way, tried to put him in a better spirit.

"Listen Junior... I can't be mad at you when I look at the facts. You literally saved me and everyone else. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be here with you now." Jaz scratched the back of her head. "How can I be mad at you when you basically saved me twice? Besides, I'm more mad at Vaylin for tricking you into her own selfish needs. She's nothing but a nasty ugly whore...toad."

She grumbled at the thought of Vaylin, it obviously boiling her blood.

"A stupid woman with no class is what she is! She doesn't know a thing about you! I know Go-Cheeta wouldn't go out without blasting her putrid face to oblivion! She'll end up looking uglier than her brother!" Jaz's cheeks started to puff and her more childish nature started to appear. "What does she know anyways?! She's not kind and sweet like you are! She doesn't know your favorite color or favorite show! She doesn't know you like I do! She doesn't know your family like I do! And she doesn't love you like I do--" 

Jaz caught herself mid-sentence and covered her mouth. Her cheeks turned a bright red color and her eyes widen. She knew she said what she wanted to keep a secret. She tried to think up something to distract Junior but she only came up with a blank. Before Junior could reply to her, she stomped her foot on the ground like an angry child, her face only getting more and more red.

"J-Just quit acting so sad, you dork!" She yelled, trying to hide her words from earlier. Her words were almost passive-aggressive. "Crying over this isn't gonna change anything! Quit being such a loser and fix your problems like man! O-Okay?!"

The girl huffed and dashed into the ship before Junior could even say a word to her.

========

Kire's head shot up when he head the pods beeping, announcing the finished suits. He shifted his view between the finished product and his beloved and seemed to have a smile grow on his face.

"Alright.. I think I get what you're telling me, Evelyn." Kire placed the photo back on his desk and rose to his feet. He slammed his fist against one large button and the diamond centerpiece of the suit began to light up, the glowing liquid around the suit becoming unstable. The glass around the pods started to crack allowing a strange 'aura' like mist to release from it. The reaction was getting more violent as the liquid started to mutate into something that almost identically resembled the Ki the Saiyans use. The Ki substance  created a thick light that blocked out the suits from view and engulfed the room in light. Kire placed a hand to cover the light from hitting his eyes. The amount of energy that Kire forced on the suits made his computer beep out an alarm but he ignored it, adding more power still.

"I just hope that it works babe..."

With all the energy building up, the pods were unable to handle any more pressure and exploded. The force of the explosion blasted Kire off his feet and through the door, slamming him against a wall several feet away from his room. The explosion was great enough to cause the ship to shake for several seconds.

(The suits enter with a...BANG. amiright?! :heh: )

"Thankfully it's not Gen or Shadow." Solaris muttered putting his helment back on and going into his Star Form. "Witness the power of the ones YOU murdered!" He declared rocketing towards Hypo.

---

"I have reasons to hate your kind. I really do. But that's not the Jedi way." Kira said to Gogetta Jr. before addressing Koth. "I'll, work past our differences. For everyone's welcome being. I just hope you all can forgive my mistakes."

Mioi looked above her in alarm, but stayed in place once the tremors stopped. "That definitely came from this direction... Grind it, if nothing kills me, my paranoia will..."

She walked down the hall before encountering Kire himself, waving her hand in front of her nose to avert any smoke from whatever occurred. "You! Are you attempting to destroy this ship with whatever concoction you have going in that laboratory!? No wonder the small one sent me to do the checking up on you..." The cyclops grumbled.

Vegetto Jr.'s eyes immediately widened at Jaz's slip up, meeting her eyes once she covered her mouth in the admittance. He sat stunned, silently watching her bolt away quickly down the ship. His expression slowly softened into a warm smile, his cheeks also slightly red.

So she feels the same way after all...

He then sudenly yelped, rocking along the ground from the force of the explosion shaking the ship. As the explosion subsided, the hybrid quickly bolted up to his feet and dashed down the hall towards the source of quake, moving up to Mioi's left during her questioning.

"Is everyone alright?"

==========================

Koth kept a grin, lightly reaching out and patting Kira's upper back.

"Ah c'mon, lighten up already. It'd be easier for you to work past those differences or whatever you're talking about if you just don't take everything so seriously. It's alright, don't sweat it."

Gogeta Jr. grunted in response, turning slightly.

"Still...we should get these supplies back to the ship. We can continue this back at the ship whenever we get Kire these tools to fix the ship."

===========================

King Hypo snarled as he stumbled to the side, readjusting himself in time as both Vegetto and Xenest closed the gap to him with outstretched arms. The Arcosian threw up his arms, the impact of both warriors' fists shaking the room. He slowly pushed outward with both arms away from his chest, his eyes wide with his abdomen completely exposed as Solaris was inches from him, caught offguard.

This opening allowed Brachi to suddenly charge in with the First Strike kicking move against King Hypo's neck.

"Before you judge my friends and me, you should take a look at yourself and see the kind of pain and misery you and your men have caused first, you frigging hypocrite!" Brachi said, before twisting her body around to deliver a second kick in King Hypo's face.

Jaz pushed pass Mioi and Junior to kneel by her father. She looked a little annoyed but her worry covered most of her face.

"Daddy! Are you okay?!" Jaz waited for her father to respond. 

Kire groaned slightly and shook his head to rid his dizziness. He waved everyone off, letting them know he was fine for the most part. The man rose to his feet and placed a hand on his head, the explosion being bigger than what he expected. He offered a smile to the trio and placed a hand on Jaz's head, ruffling her hair. Despite the worry he gave to everyone, he tried to change the topic to hopefully get them relaxed.

"The suits are finished, ladies." Kire said while walking back to his lab. Surprisingly enough, his lab was completely unharmed by the explosion. There seem to be only a few scattered papers on the floor but no damage whatsoever. The sight of his lab even impressed Kire. "They worked better than I expected."

Jaz seemed to calm down noticing that her father was alright. She looked at Mioi and Junior, urging them to follow her father to the lab. Once inside, her father lifted two skimpy looking suits. They didn't look impressive by themselves but that seem to be a thing Kire was good at doing. He turned to the group and tossed Jaz and Mioi their respected suits. He didn't wait for their response and his tone was serious despite what he said.

"Alright, I need you two to strip down into your undies and get in the suit." Kire crossed his arms. "That's a tight suit, so being in just your underwear should make you comfy enough. Besides, it'll give me better results on pain factors."

Jaz screamed with glee, instantly removing her shirt and shorts, leaving her in her undies. However, Jaz seemed to have a hard time trying to figure out how to enter the suit. As she fiddled with the suit, Kire caught her clothes as they fell and shook his head with a chuckle. The way his daughter smile seem to brighten his day and mood. He turned his back to the girls, giving them a sort of privacy while they stripped. He spoke one last time to the girls.

"Just touch the diamond centerpiece and the suit should open up in the back for you guys to slip right in." He then addressed his next comment to Junior, knowing he was nearby. Oddly enough, his voice wasn't as mean and direct as before but it obviously had some strictness to it. "A gentleman looks away from a lady when she undresses, no matter how beautiful she is..."

He kept his eyes closed and his arms crossed, ready to act if the boy did anything.

Solaris angeled the charge downwards into the stomach of the tyrant, the aura surrounding him from the attack all going into his fist.

---

Kira picked up a load of items and started to help move them. "I just hope Vegetto can forgive me..."

Mioi held the suit out in front of herself, studying it and feeling the material before changing into it as complied and neatly folded her clothes on the floor.

"Is it supposed to look as if I am wearing nothing?" Being a creature that belonged to no mammalial species, she had nothing to show, so the suit at most outlined what little pectoral muscle she built. Mioi was impressed that the suit did fit her since her height and body type made finding fitting clothes difficult. "No matter. It appears to fit me properly. I am impressed, Earthling." She moved her fingers about in a motion to test how snugly the suit fit her. ".... these will not make us explode, will they?"

Zibarica followed behind silently. He had listened in on the others conversation, hearing out Junior in his own head. But it was still unforgivable, to say the least. Not only did he have sex with one of the worst person in the universe, but he was willing to sell out his own friends in order to save a few people? Call him selfish, but Zibarica's mind was made up. He wasn't forgiving the fusion any time soon.
Panich was silent as well, following the group, watching them converse about junior. His strategy was well thought out, but now he was on a few peoples bad sides. She also couldn't just accept that he would risk the lives of her children. It was a very conflicting position she was in. But she guessed it was better for the long run since they were all here now.

--------------------------

Bage stood still watching as the trial began, Jumping out of the way of the cross fire. He hesitated for a moment, before transforming into his dread saiyan form to help the others.

Vegetto Jr. dipped his head slightly at Kire's comment, turning his head away with a heavy blush and twiddling his fingers.

"Sorry."

Having already led the team back to the ship, Gogeta Jr. poked his head through the doorway, still holding onto the supplies.

"Hey guys! We're back with the-"

The Saiyan stopped immediately mid sentence at the sight of Jaz in her underwear, closing his eyes with a loud groan.

"Oh god damnit! For Kami's sake, Junior, keep it in your pants for five minutes!"

Vegetto Jr. whirled around, his blush still strong.

"This wasn't my idea! It was her dad's!"

Koth blinked as well, cringing slightly and looking at Kire.

"That's a little weird, man."

=============================

King Hypo's eyes widened, keeling forward from the impact of Solaris' fist into his stomach. However, his head whipped back at Brachi's strike on his neck, cutting him off in mid gag. The Arcosian rapidly recovered, grasping tightly onto both fists from Vegetto and Xenest.

The Potara fusion yelped as King Hypo slung both warriors in front of him, Vegetto slamming into Solaris and Xenest into Brachi to send the four flying back to the opposite end of the wall, crashing into the energy barrier protecting the room. He huffed, having thrown up his arms in defense from Senya's sudden barrage on his left.

The apparition of the Dread Saiyan stood casually a few feet away from where the four warriors had crumpled down, his arms behind his back.

"Impressive. Your coordination is lacking, but together you managed to land an attack. You should readjust your efforts: he possesses a transformation beyond your individual abilities."

Vegetto rose up to his feet slowly, his attention locked on King Hypo.

"Then we'll need to speed up another's transformation."

His eyes then turned towards Solaris.

"You're going to have to learn to tap into that ki right now, Solaris."

Golden Demigod Brachi grunted at the sudden attack, but got up rather quickly and rolled her head as if getting rid of a stiff neck, before moving to distract King Hypo by dashing behind him and delivering two overhead kicks from behind and smacking the Arcrosian down to the ground.

"As you command." Solaris said to the Dread Saiyan getting up and getting a feel for his damage. He looked to the father of his master, Vegetto.

"Any suggestions?" He asked closing his eyes, pain flooding his body drawing on all of his hurt, healed or not.

"Oh please, you guys act as if Jaz had cooties..." Kire rolled his eyes to the group. "And to answer your question Mioi, no, they won't explode... unless you want them to."

Jaz giggled slightly at how the boys seem to overreact but she didn't seem to have much of a problem being almost naked in front of them. She slipped into the suit with ease and adjusted it to fix perfectly on her body. The suits would grip on Jaz and Mioi's body, exposing every curve and bump on their body. When the girls were properly in their suits Kire turned on his heel and seemed beyond impressed.

"This is my magnum opus..." He stared at both Jaz and Mioi with sparkling eyes. He then turned to the men, his arms out, almost as if displaying his creation. "Behold! This will change the course of this entire war!" He turned to Jaz and Mioi and spoke out with confidence. "KABS, activate start up sequence."

The suit's diamond centerpiece would begin to blink a light blue color before quickly covering the girls' entire head with a glass-like visor. To the side of their heads rested small antennae-like devices. Jaz and Mioi, from the inside, would be able to see the group as well as several things appearing on screen. The images placed circles around Gogeta Jr. and Junior, displaying basic information like height, hair color, threat level, and if the person is a Ki user. (Think of the inside like Iron man's suit)

latest

Kire took a sharp breath, completely taken away at how perfect the suits worked but by how the girls looked with them on. A mysterious feminine voice started to come from the suits, this made Kire turned to the group with a big cocky smile on his face.

:: Hello Lady Jaz and Madam Mioi, I am KABS. I am here to serve you as well as guide you in the heat of battle. ::

battle_suit_by_z_omni-daavyh8.jpg

mioi_in_kabs_by_z_omni-dals8x6.jpg

"That's KABS for ya'. She's a being that thinks." Kire paced back and forth, almost menacingly. "These suits absorb Ki for power. Any and all sort of Ki and energy, Godly or not! Ki users are useless against my Ki Absorbing Body Suits, KABS for short~ We'll finally have a bit of an upper hand against Arcann and his goonies. I knew my genius will be needed somehow!" His gaze then turned to Gogeta Junior and Junior, a devilish smirk forming on his lips. "Why don't you guys go outside with my girls and give that suit a test. I got some special things I want you two to do."

He turned to Koth, giving him a dorky and carefree vibe. 

"Koth, I'mma help ya' out with this ship as soon as I'm done testing somethin' out. You can watch if ya' really want to~ I need an audience to view my masterpiece. I might even add some of my knowledge into your beautiful ship if ya' want." He turned to Jaz and Mioi. "Head outside and wait for the boys. I'll be out in a second."

Jaz looked to Mioi and nodded her head and walked out the room. She stared at Junior for a second before crossing her arms, pushing him aside as she walked down with her chin up. She seemed to still be upset about her mistake earlier but at least Junior knows she wasn't entirely mad at him. For now, she was just playing hard to get.

"Hmph! C'mon Mioi!"

"One moment." Mioi seemed hesitant to walk since she felt like she was mummified from the inside. "Amazing to have a life form possess this suit..."

Slowly but surely eventually her pace picked up to a normal walk. "I like being 'the boss.' Excuse me, equipped alien coming through." Despite her tone staying relatively flat, Mioi internally beamed with excitement since it was the first opportunity in a long time that she could learn, and she didn't have to be anyone gifted in particular. Hopefully it would work out better than her saber training even though she never properly learned to fight hand-to-hand before.

"We shall become a strong duo, KABS. Let the forces be joined! But please do not explode. I do not wish for limbs to be destroyed." she said as she left the lab room.

Oriko woke up, rubbing his head as he groaned.

"Oh, that really hurt..."  he stood up, looking around the ship. He qas slightly lost, as he hadn't explored the entirety of the ship.

"Hello?" He asked. "Am I the only one here? Was I left behind? Am I stuck floating in space?"

after Gogeta's outburst, Zibarica cringed slightly but was unaffected by the sight before rolling his eyes and scoffed.

"That's the wrong way to gain your friends trust again, sellout." he taunted the fusion.

Basil simply averted his eyes fro the woman, a light pink covering his cheeks.

Panich and Paprika had no problem watching as the two changed into their body suits activating and showing them off. Paprika was impresses with the activation. She followed the two passed the lab room.

"Wow Jaz, your dad is really amazing! Those suits look good on you two!" 

The princess, on the other hand, was unsure about how effective these battle suits would be. She walked over to him, her stern look softening as she questioned him.

"Any ki? I highly doubt something like that is even possible." She said, "Regular ki I can understand, but Godly? I fear as though you're overestimating the power of these body suits."

---------------------------------------------------------

Bage appeared in the pathway of King Hypo and kneed him in the back, stopping him from going any further for a second. The Dread sayian then moved his knee quickly before clenching his hands together and bringing them down on the Arcrosian, letting him continue his path back to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom