DBZ: The Fallen Empire (Chapter 5: Asylum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alrighty Mioi, that about wraps it. You're free to go." Kire said while finishing off his measurements of the martian. He offered her a cocky smile, similar to one Jaz makes all the time. "I got some work to do. I should be finished tomorrow. By the time I finish this work of art, you won't be standing in the back anymore."

Kire let out a hearty laugh and turned to his computer inserting the data on Mioi. The man cracked his knuckles and began to order the computer to perform actions. Two pods in the room lit up and from there, Kire typed away. He looked over to Jaz who was still sitting quietly on the bed. 

"Jaz, c'mere." Kire ordered without taking his eyes off his work. 

Jaz shook her head free of her trance and slipped out of the bed, moving to her father. Kire took a moment to look away from his computer and flick Jaz's forehead. He chuckled to himself and pulled Jaz in a one arm hug, kissing her cheek. Jaz blushed slightly since she knew Mioi was watching. The father spoke again, his tone soft and surprisingly very kind to his daughter.

"No more being sad. How 'bout you show Mioi all about Earth? I'm sure she would like a bit of knowledge about the Earth culture." Kire chuckled with Jaz. 

"Alright!" Jaz brighten up. She turned to Mioi and took her hand, dragging her out of the lab. "C'mon Mioi! I'mma show you everything you need to know!"

"I cannot wait to learn about Earthlings and their strange mannerisms," Mioi said as she kept up with Jaz's pace, which wasn't hard given her somewhat tall stature. "I am curious about your social practices. Your appearances are so variant, it feels as though you are too different to be one species... or is it race? I forget."

Vegetto crossed his arms, following after Senya as well. Gogeta Jr. and Koth both walked after the group, leaving Vegetto Jr. alone in the mostly empty ship.

====================

Three Hours Later

The small shuttle the group had traveled in flew directly to the west of the city, giving a perfect side view of the floating space port high in the clouds.

maxresdefault-113.jpg

jonathon-ruland-asylum-03.jpg

Exiting the shuttle into a busy intersection of passerbys, the group soon entered into the covered market area of the spaceport. Senya strode forward with the others in tow, her eyes locked straight ahead in the silence. Vegetto glanced around, taking in his surroundings as the group trudged on.

"I suppose that's one thing about being assumed dead for twenty five years; no one recognized us."

Senya kept her head forward.

"That will not last. Your face especially is distinguishable as the former Sith Emperor, I had to use my powers to alter the mind of the shuttle captain. We will need to get you and your allies out of sight quickly."

Vegetto raised an eyebrow.

"Out of sight? What exactly are you planning?"

Senya stopped in her tracks, her wrist having lighted up with a small beeping. She narrowed her eyes, tapping on the side of the gauntlet for a minute before turning back to the others.

"I have a few friends you need to meet. They have specifically requested your presence."

Senya then gestured towards Xenest, Brachi, and Solaris.

"As well as you three."

Koth scoffed in response.

"That's fine, I didn't want to meet any of your scumbag friends either."

Gogeta Jr. immediately tensed at the insult, but relaxed slightly as Senya kept a stone face throughout the discussion.

"Well, Koth and I need to gather some supplies and get a solid crew working on repairing the ship."

Beerus yawned slightly, stretching his shoulders.

"This triviality sounds beneath me. I think I might just fly back to the ship and take a nap."

His ears perked up slightly, his head turning towards the sound of a loud male voice echoing in the compartment.

"FRESH er....HOT GORAK! SKEWERED, FRIED, THEN ROASTED TO PERFECTION!! FOOD THAT'LL LEAVE YOU THINKIN BOUT IT FOR HOURS!"

Beerus turned rapidly on his heel, rubbing his paws together.

"On second thought, the delectable aroma I smell coming over there needs more thorough investigation."

Vegetto's eyebrow twitched slightly, the annoyance clear in his expression as he watched Beerus bolt bast the others without a response.

"I'll take three, no wait four! And hold the sauce!"

Gogeta Jr. shook his head, turning towards Kira.

"C'mon, we should get moving. They're going to need to get going; best not to keep Senya's friends waiting."

===================

Having moved from inside the ship to the outdoors, Vegetto Jr. scowled at the sky as he stood alone in the open fields that held the Gravestone.

Just when I finally get ahead for once in life, the past comes back to screw it all up again. And for what...

He clenched his fists together, digging his fingers into his palms.

That stupid bitch...I should've never taken that deal. She played me from the start. It wasn't even...

Vegetto Jr's expression lightened slightly.

Ok, well maybe it did feel good. But I only did it to save Jaz...not for my own desire.......right?

Letting out a deep sigh, the Saiyan hybrid turned his head to the sky, speaking plainly to himself.

"Maybe I should just wish away my emotions like Dread. All they've gotten me are years of pain, misery, and confusion."

"Well, humans are kinda weird." Jaz scratched her chin. "We don't live underground and we can't speak using our brainwaves." Jaz moved to the front of the ship, exiting with Mioi in hand. She didn't seem to notice Junior and walked in the opposite direction, trying to show Mioi the ship.

"There are a lot of us because it's what makes us unique. Imagine if every one of your Martian friends looked, sounded, and even think like you! How boring would that be? Earth is different because humans have different personalities, thoughts, cultures, and stuff. We got emotions like joy, anger, sadness, and love. As for manners..."

Jaz let out a small sigh having a feeling she meant how her father acted. She scratched the back of her head and chuckled nervously. 

"Not all humans act like Daddy does... He just doesn't like when my heart gets broken by a guy I really like. I guess Daddy knows my secret and that's why he got really mad at Junior." Jaz tried not to make eye contact with Mioi. "It's a weird thing to explain since I'm not a Dad, but have you ever had a person that made you feel really special or make you feel like you're the only person in the world that matters..?"

The girl let out a small giggle before finally laying down on the soft grass. She rolled around slightly, almost as if making the small tuff of grass she rested on her own. She looked up at Mioi and offered a large smile, opposite to her rather stern expression earlier.

"So..? Did you, Mioi?"

=======

Kire let out a sigh of relief at his daughter rushing off to play with Mioi. In the quiet of his lab, he worked diligently on an odd contraption floating in the middle of the pods that were lit up. 

"Hope Jaz can actually forgive the kid..." He whispered to himself. "He technically saved us all in the weirdest way possible."

He paused for a moment and glanced at the picture of his late family, most of which were just cut-out from older pictures that he saved. He frowned, remembering the loss of his sons. He pulled off his bandanna and fixed his hair slightly, the shock of this truth still heavy on his shoulders. He just sat there, not knowing what to do for a while until he stared at a separate photo of Jaz placed next to another photo of a mysterious woman in the same frame. A smile rose to his lips as he lifted the frame into his hand and kissed it, placing it next to his three sons.

"Evelyn, I know you're mad at me..." He said while he placed his bandanna on and got right back to work. "But I won't lose this one, I promise. I just hope you can forgive me for my blunder."

"I would not know very much about parental units since it is customary for us to be left to our devices around the eighth Martian year, and that is quite some time ago for me." Mioi responded, scrunching her nose up at the mention of the males. "Bah. I cannot understand males at all. They behave with such a baffling manner that I cannot understand! Especially human ones."

She gripped at a few blades of grass and ripped them out from the ground idly, letting the winds roll them off her palm. "I suppose I have... despite me being rather low class among the Marclops society, there was a high-rank from a different planet whose gaze brought some kind of warm feeling within me. She looked much different than I, and had a very befitting smile. When her eye fell on me at a planet-wide Martian celebration, I felt very... odd. As if I were suddenly afflicted with some kind of anxiety." Mioi's eye started to faintly glow, but a different color than the one she would use for her lasers. "We exchanged little, but I had a wish to meet her again. I worked to earn a higher rank, like a noble guard that would be charged to protect her... I had to if I wanted any chance to see her personally. After the invasion, though, I never saw her again." The alien drew random symbols in the dirt with her finger, her eye half-lidded and no longer showing that odd glow. 

Her tone lost the shaking and sounded melancholic. "The only reason why I was among the Jedi as a refugee was because I had at least some experience with a sword. But look at me now. I never learned to harness the Force, nor the saber, and I am of little use. I would not be a very suitable protector for her if she were alive now. It feels shameful." Her eye shifted back to Jaz, looking watery. 

"I never knew what kind of feeling that was supposed to be. It did make me feel special, in that short time. Do humans experience that? You are much more social than a Marclops could typically be." Mioi's eye then squinted. "Do you know what such a thing is called? Surely to ask me this, you must know."

Xenest looked up at his name being mentioned, wondering who would be wanting to see him and his wife specifically. Brachi did look into her direction, but her expression remained indifferent, almost as if she didn't care, but she decided to go along with it anyway.

Kire Only

"You may find that promise harder to keep than you may believe."

The ghostly form of the Dread Saiyan casually strode towards the left of the pods, eyeing them with narrowed eyebrows. He turned his head fully towards Kire after a moment, his left eyebrow now raising.

"Which begs the question, how do intend to stop fate from claiming her? You already failed to shield her heart from the boy out there sulking, and yet you admit the damage was necessary. What will you do, if it necessary to sacrifice her as well?"

==========================================================

Vegetto crossed his arms, silently following after Senya with the others in tow while Gogeta Jr. and Koth led Kira in the opposite direction.

==========================================================

30 Minutes Later

The group entered into a smaller temple, Senya soon stopping once they entered into a large library atrium. A lone blue holoimage of the planet floated in the center of the room, the only light source shining on the various chairs and bookshelves surrounding the outskirts. Vegetto turned his head to Senya, watching her individually eye him, Brachi, Xenest, and Solaris.

"Are you ready to face the trials ahead? We must complete them to earn the trust of my friends. It will not be an easy task."

===========================================================

"Are you sure you don't need any help, sir?"

The lone attendant looked on with wide eyes, staring up at the large mountain of metal tools and supplies stacked nearly to the ceiling. A few passerbys stared in awe, Gogeta Jr. steadily holding the massively disproportionate mountain of materials in both arms.

"No thanks, I got this!"

Koth shook his head once, standing next to Kira's side.

"Man, I'll never understand where all that strength comes from in those Saiyans."

He turned his head slightly, raising an eyebrow.

"So where were you from again? I haven't really had the chance to go through the records on you guys, so I'm not too sure what your history is like. Junior at least talks about the Saiyans, since they're family and all that."

"Sounds like you were in love, Mioi! How cute!" Jaz giggled slightly, trying her best to explain to Mioi. "Humans fall in love all the time. It's a wonderful feeling that can make people do some pretty cool and crazy things. Sometimes, you wanna protect that person simply because you wanna make 'em happy."

Jaz paused for a moment and thought about Junior and the situation he was in. The way Mioi talked reminded her of the feelings she had for the boy. 

"Take Junior for example..." Jaz's cheeks tinted red and her voice was more mellow. "Daddy said a lot of stuff about Junior but none of it is true, I swear! Junior's super sweet and kind and nice! He really wouldn't hurt a fly. He's smart and super strong. He's the best guy you can ever find. When I'm around Junior...I just feel like I'm the most special person in the world. Every time he looks at me, I kinda get nervous and try to put my best face on. I get mad when the really pretty girls look at him or talk to him, but, then again, why wouldn't they? He's really handsome after all..."

Jaz frowned slightly, remembering Vaylin's words about her relationship with Junior. 

"I guess he only has eyes for Vaylin now, huh..?" Her voice trailed away slightly. "I mean... she's basically ruler of the universe anyways, I'm just some weakling compared to her... Damnit, I wish I just told Junior earlier my...feelings towards him. Maybe he wouldn't have picked Vaylin."

===========

Kire's eyes trailed over to Dread and his question. He didn't want to trail from his work but he did raise an interesting point.

"Listen... fate ain't gonna claim my little girl." Kire said while he continued to type. "Just because I don't like Vegetto's son doesn't mean I gotta ruin the relationship he and Jaz have. I just wish he didn't break her heart like that, y'know? I just..." He glanced at the picture of Evelyn and frowned. "I just don't wanna see my girl get hurt. I gotta be harsh on the boy if that means protecting Jaz..."

Kire stopped typing for a second and let out a long sigh. 

"Besides, a girl's heart is very fickle. Jaz isn't a fool but she's a bit naive. As for sacrifice -- or whatever --, that ain't gonna happen. Jaz is too stubborn to die and with me here, she won't. You don't know her like I do, buddy."

"Ah, so that is why you proposed such a thing to me. You are in this Love process with the boy." Mioi tapped her chin and looked upwards. "That would explain why your parental unit behaves in such a hostile manner near him. Hmm..."

She took notice of Jaz's sudden change in demeanor and seemed to understand at least a little bit more what happened down on the field. "Well, Vaylin is a horrid nightmare of a female. I suppose the very fact you acted so violently was because of this Junior since she endangered your probability of courting him." Mioi poked Jaz's cheek in a matter-of-fact way. "Perhaps it is not too late. Even if you are not the object of his... "love", just the mere confession could at least remove one burden from your shoulders, no? You have a chance I will probably never have myself. But I am not a social life form, so I cannot be of aid in terms of such communication."

((Make sure to check my post before this one, Grey! Got a little too excited, couldn't stop myself from posting this :D))

Kire Only

The Dread Saiyan kept still, slowly pulling his arms behind his back with a small smirk.

"Fate is but a conduit of will, destiny its end result. Take now, for example, where you claim it will not hold her."

He began to stride alongside Kire, past him towards his computer. He pretended to stare down towards the computer in fake interest, but his expression clearly showed his attention was on his own words.

"But you do not look beyond her, beyond the factors of reality that can change from now. You want to protect her, but by focusing solely on her immediate being, you have found yourself ignorant and detached from the very things that can destroy her."

The Dread Saiyan did not pause, gesturing towards the side of the ship.

"The son, my younger version from this specific timeline, is one of the most powerful beings in the universe, capable of wiping out your daughter with a flick of his wrist. So you build a suit of armor, capable of withstanding his blunt power. Yet, you do not have an answer for what lies beyond the immediate danger: the relationship with my daughter, Vaylin."

His voice then suddenly changed, completely mimicking the sound of Jaz in pitch and tone.

"Daddy said a lot of stuff about Junior but none of it is true, I swear! Junior's super sweet and kind and nice! He really wouldn't hurt a fly. He's smart and super strong. He's the best guy you can ever find! But I guess he only has eyes for Vaylin now, huh? I mean... she's basically ruler of the universe anyways, I'm just some weakling compared to her... Damnit, I wish I just told Junior earlier my...feelings towards him. Maybe he wouldn't have picked Vaylin..."

The Dread Saiyan dropped his arms, staring back at Kire as he continued.

"But his true feelings, caught in the turmoil of your daughter and mine fighting over him, are now at a tipping point. On one hand, you have the abomination of him and a product of his own bloodline. Yet despite such a frowned upon surface appearance, a potential savior to everyone just as he sacrificed your daughter's heart in an attempt to free you all. Imagine then, if he were to follow down this path, expanding upon the unfinished route he has not fully closed as a means to bring sanity and stability to the one being in the universe who could destroy everything. Who controls the very Empire you now hide from."

He nodded towards Kire, gesturing towards him.

"You would have the son out of your hair forever, save your daughter from heartbreak, and save the entire universe in the process. At the potential cost of it all completely failing, and leading to Junior's utter demise. Then leading to everyone else's, should my daughter's fury grown to heights predictable from a failure in that grand of scope."

The Dread Saiyan then pulled his arms back to his side.

"Or, you can follow the other route: you allow this relationship between your daughter and the Emperor's son to continue. You let it blossom as best you can, giving your daughter the potential happiness she craves. At the likely cost that it would further enrage my own daughter, who could end up destroying all of existence outside of your control in a mere tantrum. Or worse, hold nothing back in the pursuit to kill your daughter."

The Dread Saiyan then gestured to himself.

"Then there is the alternative option, where you continue down this threatening path of scolding him. Belittling him, continuing to threaten him at any mistake he makes. Enough to where he finds himself so sick of his failures from the emotions he holds, he becomes the very thing he swore he would never turn into: me. And if he were to complete that task, of wishing his own humanity away and destroying his only connection to this alliance, then my daughter and son would be the least of your concerns. Imagine that creation of yours, Red Mist, but with more efficiency, less humanity, and tapping into power you can barely comprehend. The kind of power that allows me to stand here now, invading your mind and capable of doing more than just talking to your own subconscious. The time you'd have with your daughter at that point would be shorter than the amount you've spent as a father to her again."

He kept a confident smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"In any event, fate is a conduit of your will, and you have the power to shape your daughter's future. It will claim her one way or the other: the real question then is, what fate will you choose for her?"

==============================================

Vegetto nodded once as well in response, Senya speaking next after Xenest and Brachi's approval.

"Before Arcann betrayed the Empire, there were two orders that protected Zakuul. The Knights, who you've come to know well in combat with their golden armor and extensive strength. And the Scions, who see visions of the past and future. They no longer serve Arcann, but whether they will serve you will be determined now."

Another male voice suddenly rung out, more timid and prying than Senya's emotionless tone. Holding a somewhat familiar pitch, it continued on from no noticeable source within the room, loud enough for the group to hear.

"Fate is a tale whispered to us by the living Force, telling us what is to come and what has been. But the voices are silent about you..."

The determination was clear in his words.

"We must know why. If we are to aid your rebellion, we must understand what role you will play in Arcann's defeat."

(Veggie loves messing with Kire)

"C-Courting?!" Jaz looked back at Mioi with bright cheeks. "M-Me and Junior?! No way! I-uhm... I just want what's best for him, that's all! He's a very delicate guy and he sometimes doesn't know what to do on the streets! He doesn't get out a lot anyways. That's why I gotta help him! Besides, what I meant about my 'true feelings' is how much I wanna punch him for making me fix his wall when he was the one who broke it! T-That's all! Besides, him and Vaylin do not make a good couple at all. It's usually a princess who kisses a frog and makes him into a prince, not the other way around... B-But I don't love Junior, I just keep an eye out for him. Veggie told me to anyways!"

As obvious as her love for the boy is, she always tried to deny it in such a cute way. She eased her playful acting and smiled at Mioi.

"We should walk around the whole ship and see how big it is." Jaz didn't wait for a response from Mioi and flipped right on her feet. "You said you wanna get stronger, right? I bet Daddy is making something super awesome for you to use!"

======

Kire listened silently to Dread and his options. He didn't have anything to say since he was right about mostly everything he said. He stopped typing and the machinery inside the pods stopped moving. The suit itself was just about half way done. As Dread spoke, Kire's eyes shifted every so often to the picture of Jaz and his wife. The more the man drilled his words into him, the more Kire seemed to be in a sort of struggle between dooming Junior or ruining his daughter's life. The man stood up from his chair and pressed one button on his odd computer, causing the machine to get back to work. Without skipping a beat he lit a cigarette in his mouth.

"So basically, I either let Junior live his life as a 'toy' for your insane daughter so she doesn't destroy Jaz, I could care less about the universe... Or I let Jaz be happy for the while she has and be the sole target for your rabid daughter." Kire then turned to Dread with eyes examining his every move. "Or I can let Junior turn into you: a more ugly, asinine and primitive version of Red Mist."

The stress behind Kire's eyes were obvious. He let out a smoky sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Either way I'm getting fucked over. If Junior goes to Vaylin, Jaz is sad and she'll most likely hate me for letting it happen. If Jaz and Junior get together, your little bitch is out for her head. If I do nothing and keep to my path by scolding Junior, he'll turn into you, which, in turn, isn't a blessing." 

After Kire finished his sentence, he seemed defeated. He stared at the picture of his wife, almost as if asking for guidance on the situation. There was a long moment of silence before Kire spoke again, his tone softer and lost in thought.

"First, I was unable to have kids, then I lost Evelyn, unable to give her the family she wanted... I tried to bring her back but I was such a fool to think that I could bring anyone back from the dead. War broke out and I lost my partners... Then I come back home only to get murdered by my own son and find out that all three of 'em are dead." Kire chuckled slightly but his tone remained the same. "Add some more bullshit in between and I found Jaz, the sole reason I'm alive to this day... She's the only one I got left. I can't lose her..." 

Kire took a sharp breath through his nose, almost as if he tried to compose himself. The defeat on his persona was obvious but his strong will seemed to be the only thing that kept him on his feet and not break down in tears. His tone shifted to mask the weaker one from before.

"But I swear I'll make Jaz stronger than your daughter. Vaylin won't kill Jaz, I promise it. She's nothing but a shell of anger harboring power with no true emotions. Vaylin's very powerful, I'll give her that... however, Vaylin has one huge disadvantage against Jaz. What it is, I rather you see it for yourself."

Solaris took off his helment to reveal his face. "Perhaps. Perhaps because we come come a place beyond your reach you cannot predict our futures. And as for my role in Arcann's defeat, I will find whatever allies of power, whatever power of allies, in order to realize it. As I came here to learn from warriors strong enough to give my old masters pause." He thought for a minute before contuing. "And all of allies fight for what they think is right, so I will too. I will play the role I am best at, the role of the weapon."

---

Kira eyed the supplies for a second, before looking at the person, before looking at Koth.

"I was a Jedi before this. A rebellious and unorthodox one, but the Order was my family." She frowned. "And I have had plentiful of reason to hate the Empire. For curropting me, for taking away my free will. I had a link to the Sith Emperor in such a way he could control me, like he did hundreds of others. Innocents. And now, Valkorian is the brother of the man who hurt so many, and has a link, to everyone who was in the carbonite, the same as his brother. Not to mention, he destroyed the three things I held dear. The Republic. The Jedi. And my family."

Both Brachi and Xenest remained silent, waiting for Vegetto to speak first. They were hoping that they would make this alliance, not just to get back at Arcann for what he has done to them and their friends, but also to bring peace and stability back to the universe.

"Very well, I shall follow along. It is an old ship. I cannot imagine some spaces have remained without access." Mioi brushed the grass off her legs and slowly rose to her feet. "As I have said before, you humans really confuse me. I hope not to be greeted by a group of sullen faces when we re-enter the ship, but something tells me they are too restless to laze about on a hunk of metal." She didn't mind going back in, but she herself felt restless. "I simply hope we cease the process of moving backwards the more we try to step forward."

Kire Only

The Dread Saiyan kept his eyes narrowed slightly, listening intently to Kire's response before continuing.

"I'm well aware of her potential, despite your discrediting of who gave her the ability to wield the same power Vaylin possesses. But your limited perception has already been proven in your failure to even see the paths that lie in store for your daughter; it is not unexpected that you also fail to see where her potential fails against Vaylin."

He crossed his arms behind his back, his tone darkening in a scolding manner.

"Martial artists who have spent their entire lives training with countless decades of knowledge intend to follow your same path of arrogance, believing their success will come through their trials. You prepare to increase her own abilities in combat, you rely on her hidden potential as a secret weapon, and just like them, she will fail if she stands alone against my daughter and son."

The Dread Saiyan then gestured towards the ceiling.

"Think on what has led you to this moment. Leaders of Empires, warriors from across different universes, all working alongside each other to end a common enemy. The people who have given you the chance to be at peace with your daughter, the people who have protected her in your absence. You have the chance to create a new family, one that can be just as strong. Just as proud. Imagine your potential, if you truly learned to work together."

He soon dropped his arms, his scowl still strong.

"Yet you forsake them all, believing your daughter's potential can bring down an empire I have forged for centuries. Caught up so much in your failures that you do not see what you have right in front of you."

Turning on his heel, the Dread Saiyan began to stride towards the entrance of the lab, his cape flowing elegantly.

"Just as you choose to bond with your daughter, so too can you choose to bond with them. You may have lost your family..."

He glanced back over his shoulder, his narrow eyes locking with Kire's.

"But you still have a chance to save this one."

The form of the Dread Saiyan then began to fade away, disappearing into the hallway to leave Kire alone in his lab.

================================

Koth's eyebrows fidgeted slightly at Kira's response, glancing away for a second before speaking up.

"I'm...sorry to hear that. But Valkorian...he was different. He led our people through rough times and always did what was best for our world."

He dug his hands in his pockets.

"So...give him a chance? I don't think any of us wanted this war besides Arcann...so defacing Valkorian's memory would only make things worse."

Gogeta Jr. blinked, having joined the two with his eyebrows raised.

"What are you guys talking about?"

=================================

The voice remained silent in response to Solaris' statement, Vegetto glancing up.

"I fight for the people of the universe, to bring an end to this tyranny."

The voice soon immediately responded, his tone showcasing his small hint of rage.

"Yet your tyranny of the Empire is well known across Zakuul and the universe. What has brought about this change?!"

Vegetto's eyes narrowed, yet his expression mostly softening.

"I did what I believed was right, to bring stability to the lives of billions. But I see now that I can not force them into a state of security; they must do it for themselves. And for that process to begin, tyranny must be stopped. Arcann's destructive reign must end."

The voice then went silent, clearly waiting on Xenest and Brachi's response.

Kira looked at Koth about to reply before setting her eyes on Gogetta Jr.

"My past. As an enemy of your father... I'd like to apologize for my actions, espically my words about your kind, I've let the Dark aside influence me too much. But." She turned back to Koth. "Are you sure he wasn't responsible for the war?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom