DBZ: The Fallen Empire (Chapter 1: The Hunt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mioi was awake but laying on her side. The sleep had done wonders for the headache the use of her power had inflicted previously, but eventually she shifted around looking uselessly for the saber she had. Parts of her clothes looked charred, dust around her hair and cheeks, one cheek looked to have suffered a burn, but seemed to already look less severe than it did immediately after the explosion. 

So we were captured regardless... and they likely confiscated all of our weapons, if those were even recoverable. Mioi tried to sit up, but the sheer weight of the cuffs made it difficult for her. Her head was swimming. She looked around to meet the gaze of the others and then bowing her head to try and at least meditate on it for a while.

"All things considered, most likely.. I hope. Anyway, who's that over there?" Oriko pointed at Bage.

"My name is Bage... I was put in here a little while ago... I was hoping that we could get out of here with the help of you all..." the sorrow and fatigue could be seen on Bage's face as he glanced at Brachi, Gogeta and Vegetto's cells. "But that's not the case sadly... It seems even Lord Beerus had been captured.."

"Then its hopeless..." A more feminine voice growled before falling on her butt in her cell. "If the god of destruction managed to get trapped in here then there's no way out of this."

"I want to disagree... But I'd be lying then, right, hun?" Bage chuckled sadly.

There was only a scoffed in reply. The voice came from none other than Panich, the saiyan Princess.

Red Mist woke up and found her wrists held together by something that not even she could snap out of. She struggled endlessly and attempted to break the cuffs with sheer muscle alone but even Red Mist was no match. She continued however but screamed at how frustrated she got. Her rage was visible and she instantly remembered about Kire. Her sudden rage turned into near panic when she couldn't find her father. She pulled harder on the cuffs but to no avail. She then saw the type of energy that was holding her in and thought she would charge at it. As soon as she slammed her shoulder on the energy, she bounced off and landed on the floor. She continued this struggling for a while until a voice instantly stopped her in her tracks.

"Hey RM, relax! I'm here." Kire said with his famous chuckle. It looks like he was awake for a bit of a while. "Just trying to see if I can hack into these cuffs... Damn thing is near impossible. Aw well, it'll be a nice thing to pass the time. Also, at ease, big girl."

Red Mist silenced as soon as Kire's order was said. The soldier's head hung low for a moment and those emerald eyes of hers turned into a lighter hue, similar to that of Kire. Jaz had return to the group. Jaz, not having remembered anything as Red Mist, noticed the cuffs on her. She struggled to try and pry them off but the struggle was obviously pointless. Kire's voice was softer than before and more fatherly.

"Don't do that Jaz, you're gonna hurt yourself." He said tenderly.

"What happened Daddy?" Jaz said, straining against the cuffs. "How did we end up here?"

"I think we got captured or somethin', I'unno." Kire shrugged, still fixated on attempting to hack or break into the cuffs. "That gang's all here tho'. The Lords, your friend Mioi, and a couple faces I've yet to see."

"Oh, that's good..." Jaz made a sigh of relief. "You okay in that cell, Mioi? I hope they didn't hurt you too bad."

Also guys, forgive my phrasing: you must use all main characters for this next portion. Every main character has been captured here: this portion of the story is going to progress linearly. Your characters may act out or struggle against it, but it will likely go through barring the miraculous. Forgot to include this as well, but all lightsabers and weapons are confiscated (Thanks Loopy!)

====================================

Beerus lifted both cuffed arms to rub his chin at the exchange between Panich and Bage, pausing to think. He then slowly turned to glance over his shoulder, facing towards Whis.

"You've been acting very peculiar during this whole adventure beginning with Revan, Whis. Something you know that we do not?"

Whis held a small smile, his voice.

"Whatever do you mean, my lord?"

Beerus narrowed his eyes instinctively.

"Don't take me for a fool, Whis. I can see your peculiar attempt to feign ignorance; tell me what you know."

Whis nodded upwards, the god turning his head to the ceiling at the loud, feminie voice ringing out over the intercom.

::.Prince Arcann, final docking sequence initiated. Welcome home.::

Vegetto's eyes turned towards the end of the room, the loud metal door shooting down into the floorboard. Three pairs of boots struck at the metal as the new figures entered the room. Clad from head to toe in black armor, two matching soldiers fanned out to both ends of the room at the command of the man in white. Gogeta narrowed his eyes as the forcefield to his cell was lowered, being shoved forward from his cell by the guard out into the open room spacious enough for the other warriors to be lined together horizontally.

The man in white remained silent as the guards continued to forcefully drag or push each prisoner out into the line, Darth Marr moving up as the last person to be removed from their cell. His one uncovered and orange glowing pupil looked over each specific prisoner, slowly clasping his hands behind his back. He appeared to look no older than 18, yet his stance indicated his confidence as a man rather than a boy.

"Ah good, all of you are awake now. I trust you can walk?"

2942353-tor_thumb_gs.jpg

Brachi growled as she was being forced out of her cell, smacking the guard's hand with her tail before wrapping it around her waist, looking clearly agitated.
"Hands off of me, creep." She snapped, before turning to the man in white, her amethyst-purple eyes narrowing towards him.

"I'll answer your question after you answer mine. Why try to kill us one moment only to treat us like VIPs after?" Oriko asked, his eyes narrowing as he looked at Arcann.

Kire said nothing as he was pushed and shoved into place. Whatever happened to him didn't seem to bug him too much. He stared intently at the others before giving the passing Arcann a nod and a smile. He glanced behind him to stare at Jaz who stuck her tongue out at Arcann when he pass by. 

"Jaz, behave yourself." Kire chuckled. "You shouldn't stick your tongue out at strangers."

"But daddy..." Jaz whined. 

"No more words, Jaz." 

Jaz pouted at her father but listened to him nonetheless. She didn't want to start problems, at least not right now. She stepped out of line, attempting to look for Mioi in the order they put them in.

Mioi couldn't do anything about being forcefully moved, besides casting a glare at the guard moving her. There wasn't a problem in remaining silent given she had no default lips. 

Her gaze met Jaz, and her bottom lid seemed to lift a bit. "I am fine. This is nothing after it all." She kept her receptive thought concentrated solely on Jaz to keep the headache from before from coming back. 

Though she wasn't happy about having been captured, and having to meet a captor be nonchalant about it certainly made her far from sociable. Does he want information from us? But what? Or is he planning to enslave us by force?

Arcann lazily rolled his visible eye at Oriko's question, his arms dropping down to his sides.

"If you consider being bound in energy draining cuffs and forcefully dragged about this ship as the 'VIP treatment', then I suppose we did it from the depths of our warm hearts."

His tone was sarcastic especially in the delivery of the last line, Vegetto's eyes narrowing slightly at the comment.

"Those beds were comfortable. Perhaps you should consider taking off these cuffs so I can give you a proper thank you."

Arcann let out a small chuckle, the sound of his breath bouncing off the metal mask covering his mask resonating in the room.

"You can give me one with the cuffs on, if you like. Don't be surprised if you end up like your friends on Earth, however."

Panich and Bage gave no struggle as they were pushed into the line. 
"You little brat..." A small scowl at Arcann was all Panich could manage with the growl.
Bage on the other hand seemed a little surprised at the appearance of their captor.

Brachi narrowed her eyes, remaining silent as she kept glaring at Arcann, as if knowing that appearances can be deceiving in the long run, and therefore chose to keep her mouth shut, although she thought back at her husband, her friends and her counterpart, hoping they were somehow able to escape. She felt for a split second as if her head gave a slight pang, as if getting a headache, but she ignored it for now.

Jaz smiled to Mioi and returned back to her father's side. She listened to Arcann and seemed to be friendly to him, despite his demeanor to the group. Unlike her usual attitude to people, which was spunky, she seemed to talk casually to the man who seemed close to her age, if not, a little younger.

"Hey, why are we here anyways?" Jaz said calmly. "How did we even get here? You're really young... you must be my age!"

"Jaz, please, no more." Kire said as he nudged his daughter closer to him. He glanced at Arcann with the same smile as before. "Forgive her, she's young."

Arcann locked his one eye with Jaz's for a moment at her consistent slew of questions. His expression seemed to show very little interest mixed with arrogance before he turned his head toward Solaris, the amusment clear in his voice.

"We tested your people's strength."

Darth Marr spoke next, his tone dark.

"You seemed to have suffered for it."

Arcann let out a small chuckle.

"Not as much as your people did."

He turned on his heel, the two guards standing in a clean formation behind them. The prince glanced over his shoulder at Mioi's telepathic question, gesturing for them to follow.

"Don't worry, you'll know that in due time. Come along, we can talk more along the way."

===================================================

tFewbkr.jpg

The group slowly walked through an opening into a long, narrow hallway. Large glass windows from the sides and above the group showed the vast opening of space before them, the hallway leading up to a massive space station high in orbit of the planet. Along the sides, guardians in full golden armor stood at attention with ignited lightsaber staffs and shields at their arms. Arcann led the group walking forward, his tone still amused.

"We've spent the last few years recovering records from your Empire's computers. Fascinating readings, really."

He soon came to a halt in the middle of the hallway, stopping the group with him as he turned to face them.

"You Z-Fighters have quite the history on the universe. Whole civilizations bow before your might, and while some of you are not nearly as powerful as the leaders, you certainly have played parts in saving the universe from certain doom multiple times over. Impressive."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom