DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After recovering from the escape, we set for the Cold Prime star system, knowing it would be the next target for Siber and his cronies to take over as their new base of operations, or so we thought. We did manage to broker the surrender of forces formerly loyal to Siber, effectively making them side with us while we waited for the invasion fleet to come in, with the plan of the rebels being to sabotage the more powerful vessels of the fleet. The first fleet was successfully sabotaged, and the subsequent entering of the Cold Prime Star Base was effectively dealt with... however, things took a turn for the worse while attempting to strike at the capital ship of the enemy fleet..." Brachi then said.

While still listening to Brachi's story, Rad'sha showed more interest to find out what happened to her new ally during those trepiid times dealing with Siber.

"The enemy fleet unexpectedly gained the upper hand on us during the climax of the fight, coupled with the sudden, at that time undisclosed departure of Vegetto, Gogeta, Goku, Vegeta and Beerus, forcing us to abandon the ship and the star base... heading to the first planet of the Cold Prime star system... in the ensuing chaos, most of us got separated... the escape pod I was in at the time was shot down to the planet. The impact of the landing wasn't quite soft and I was quite injured, but as soon as I got out, I was confronted by Siber, who killed me..." Brachi said, her face looking grim as it was quite a horrid memory for her... the trauma from it had a lasting impact on her...

"Oh my lord Brachi I'am so sorry to hear that." Rad'sha said as she put her hand on Brachi's shoulder for comfort.

"It wasn't exactly the easiest time for me... I was helpless as I remained in Other World, unable to do anything against the danger my family and friends were in..." Brachi said, "I recall punching Kibito Kai out of frustration as I was forbidden to intervene in what was happening then..."

"He was upset, but he couldn't exactly blame me as he could clearly see the frustration which was raging in me at the time... It was beyond irritating to be confined by those boundaries and unable to help my friends in need... so out of frustration I just felt like venting it in one way... besides, a counterpart of mine is even worse..." Brachi said.

"Thats good he kept his composure. Others would want to fight. Pardon me for asking but who is the counterpart you speak of?" Rad'sha asked Brachi.

"She exists in a different timeline, which runs parallel to ours. She has faced horrors of such a magnitude it left her a bitter shell of her former self. Her husband has practically embodied all of the pain, anger and resentment he held during those events and is in a way mentally unstable... he can be associated with in a normal fashion, but he is quite sensitive to the point where he goes berserk against anyone threatening or mocking his loved ones." Brachi replied.

Atama silently though back to his friends of Future Brachi and Xenest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom