DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z-Fighter said:
Seina looked at Tempest, noting the green sclera in his eyes.
"How come your eyes are green like that?" She asked, while Xeno subconsiously hooked her arm with Tempest's to let Seina know that he was already taken.

"One might say I've been through some stuff myself which led to my eyes being green. It's been quite useful as it has given me Night Vision; an ability which allows me to look and identify my surroundings more clearly in the dark than with others, who in turn would need a light source like an energy sphere, a torch or a flashlight." Tempest said.

"The power of Darkness magic grants me the same ability." Atama said to Tempest. "Quite useful, really, for Solarians are at a natural disadvantage in darkness."

Z-Fighter said:
"Oh? How have you managed to get that?" Seina asked Atama.

Tempest was curious at that too, while Majin Bara was darting towards Panich, Brachi and Rad'sha, smiling at them.

"The power of darkness or the power of night vision?" Atama asked.

"The Night Vision." She said, smiling.

Just then, Majin Bara glomps Brachi, surprising the multi-fusion girl, but she holds her balance. Strangely enough, Brachi laughs at this, knowing it is a habit of the Majin to greet her friends with a playful hug or a glomp, showing her overall more happy-go-lucky nature and her innocence compared to Buu.

"Well. It just came naturally. The same way you find yourself being able to destroy more and more with your ki blasts." Atama said. Memora looked over to Brachi and Bara and made a slight movement.

Seina nodded.

"I see..." She said, before turning to Tempest and Xeno, tilting her head in confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" Xeno asked.

"You two look quite close together..." Seina said.

"It's because Xeno is my beloved wife, or in Saiyan terms, my mate." Tempest said.

"Ah, I see. You two don't look quite strong, no offense..." Seina replied.

Tempest suddenly laughed a bit.

"Tell me, Seina, do you have a scouter somewhere?" He then asked.

"I have one left in my space pod, why?" Seina asked, confused.

"Well, you may want to give that to Brachi for study or recalibration as you won't be needing it here." Tempest said.

"Tempest is right," Brachi said, while a ship containing Shonfu, Tamar and Rabi entered Earth's atmosphere, "Scouters are useless against people who are able to hide their energy levels." 

Seina blinked at this.

"That's preposterous." She said, clearly confused.

"I'm not joking, Seina. Tell me, have you heard of the legend of the Super Saiyan?" Brachi then asked.

"Super Saiyan?!" Seina asked, blinking again, before turning to Panich...

"It's true. The tale we once known to be a legend is now an easy form to ascend to." Panich continued where Brahi had left off.

"This is so unreal..." Seina said.

Brachi decided to show Seina some proof, so she got into a slight power-up stance and focused her energy. Seina's eyes went wide in astonishment as in that moment, Brachi's hair suddenly floated up and rearranged itself ina multitude of gravity defying spikes, with a few bangs falling forward over her forehead, right before the three-colored set turned into a single, brilliant shade of gold, while her amethyst-purple eyes turned jade-green, while a golden aura surrounded her.

"Is... that?!" Seina asked.

"Yes, this is the form known as Super Saiyan. A form which even you can ascend to, given you have received the proper training and the right drive for it." Brachi replied.

"How do you mean?" The Saiyan asked.

"Because a power like this comes in a time for when you need it, not when you want it." Brachi said.

Z-Fighter said:
"Trust me; we've faced enemies which would make Frieza pale in comparison. One of which was Siber." Brachi said, while Seina introduced herself to Brachi's friends.

--------

Seina looked at Tempest, noting the green sclera in his eyes.
"How come your eyes are green like that?" She asked, while Xeno subconsiously hooked her arm with Tempest's to let Seina know that he was already taken.

"One might say I've been through some stuff myself which led to my eyes being green. It's been quite useful as it has given me Night Vision; an ability which allows me to look and identify my surroundings more clearly in the dark than with others, who in turn would need a light source like an energy sphere, a torch or a flashlight." Tempest said.

"Someone that was better than Frieza? Who was this Siber guy?" Asked a curious Rad'sha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom