DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As you wish, Princess." Seina said, bowing to her once more, before nodding at Rad'sha.

"I am certain you are wanting a place to stay, huh?" Brachi then asked.

"Yes." Seina said.

"Although I am wondering this; why did you come to Earth in the first place?" She then asked, while the others approached to meet the new arrival.

"I was told that this planet was abundant of life, yet having a population which wouldn't be a fair match for someone like me." Seina said.

"Ah, yes. A common misconception of underestimating the native population. While most of Earth's population are quite weak compared to ours, there are some individuals whom are highly respected fighters of their kind and whatever Humans may lack in strength, they have intelligence and cunning to make up for it, provided they use it wisely of course." Brachi replied.

"How do you mean?" Seina asked.

"My creators and by extension myself as well as my friends have faced a few instances where some Humans have been corrupted by power, greed, a desire for revenge or other negative aspect of life. It ended up becoming catalysts of near planetary destruction. My friends and I helped in fixing most of the damages done at the time, but it was far from easy. Lately the Humans have been keeping themselves to themselves, but this was due to us dealing more with alien threats, including the infamous Planet Trade Organization." Brachi replied.

"Thats a lot to deal with. Hmmmmm...I thought Frieza was the only issue. But I see you and your friends suffered as well." Rad'sha said.

"Trust me; we've faced enemies which would make Frieza pale in comparison. One of which was Siber." Brachi said, while Seina introduced herself to Brachi's friends.

--------

Seina looked at Tempest, noting the green sclera in his eyes.
"How come your eyes are green like that?" She asked, while Xeno subconsiously hooked her arm with Tempest's to let Seina know that he was already taken.

"One might say I've been through some stuff myself which led to my eyes being green. It's been quite useful as it has given me Night Vision; an ability which allows me to look and identify my surroundings more clearly in the dark than with others, who in turn would need a light source like an energy sphere, a torch or a flashlight." Tempest said.

Panich slimply watched as Seina was introduced to everyone. She wasn't sure what to think of this new arrival. Or even how she would address any confrontations with her again. As you wish? Your highness? Panich had not had that sort if treatment in a long time. She wasnt sure what to think.

Brachi watched this as well, evidently recognizing the feelings within Panich.

"I take it this is the first time someone has given you a treatment befitting of Saiyan Royalty, huh?" She asked, letting the Vegeta side of her act up a bit as if to give the Saiyan Princess some comfort.

Panich's eyes widened slightly at Brachi's voice. Was it really that easy to see her change in demeanor?

"I have no problem with it.." Panich lied, crossing her arms again and huffing as she turned her head.

Brachi giggled.

"If you say so. But it does leave an interesting thing to think about; if Rabi and Seina are the Full-Blood Saiyans we have encountered so far whom have escaped Planet Vegeta's destruction, could be more of them around in the universe?" She then said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom