DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Martians were in the meantime preparing their strike group to assist, while the Tenochi-01 was undergoing some last system checks to be sure everything was running normally by the time the mission would start.

Brachi's group went to the nearest docking area to board their primary flagship, the Tenochi-01, which was currently undergoing some refillment of supplies as well as adding additional cargo for Samui's group.

Samui also went on the ship, looking around in surprise at the technology that was surrounding it, finding it quite different from what he usually has seen within the Organization itself. It felt to him as if his new allies possessed technology which appeared far more advanced than his own, so to speak.

Brachi was in the meantime walking along the corridor of the Tenochi-01, clearly lost in her thoughts, when she suddenly bumped against Tatsu, who was conversing with Piccolo.

"Watch it, Brachi; you could have hurt yourself." Tatsu said.

"Sorry, got lost in my thoughts..." Brachi said.

"Something on your mind?" Tatsu then asked.

"Yes, given how we have encountered two new Saiyans in such a short time, being Seina and Rad'sha, it makes me wonder if there are more Saiyan survivors out there in the universe, who somehow escaped the Genocide of the Saiyans executed by Frieza when he destroyed Planet Vegeta. I know that Raditz, Nappa, Paragus and Broly also escaped the destruction, but they met their demise later on..." Brachi said.

"Yes I remember my encounter with those Saiyans Nappa, Raditz and so on. They were nothing but trouble from the start since they arrived on Earth long ago." Piccolo mentioned.

"We do have to point out that both Raditz and Nappa were working for Frieza himself back then, given the fact that the bastard had enslaved the Saiyan Race as a whole, yet wiped the vast majority out when he became afraid we would one day become too strong for him to be kept on a leash, coupled with the fabled Super Saiyan legend. It is only irony that it was Frieza whom brought the Super Saiyan into existence..." Brachi said.

"Indeed and the news became clear that Frieza was shocked when Goku first went into a rage and turned Super Saiyan on him. Catching him off guard." Piccolo stated.

"Yes. Eventually after Goku defeated Frieza, Krillin was bought back using the dragonballs." Piccolo said.

"It was really bad afterwards. The problems continued on until all enemies were defeated." Piccolo mentioned.

"Yes those kids really don't know what has happened the past unless you talk them about it." Piccolo said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom