DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hold on a minute, you said that this Gravitium mineral, according to you, allows starships to distribute more energy to the weapon banks when properly processed, am I correct?!" Brachi asked, wanting to get the facts straight.

"That is exactly what I told you." Samui said.

"But why are they allying themselves with the Planet Trade Organization?!" Sheila asked.

"This reeks of Universal Conquest." Tempest said, crossing his arms.

"What makes you believe that?" Xeno asked.

"Think about it; Samui himself said that, due to the events involving the Metar and Siber, not to mention the defeats the Organization itself has suffered during their earlier incursion on Namek and their brief stint on Earth from what Brachi told us, coupled with the fact that it has been suffering from rebels whom split from the Organization, defected to a different side like Shonfu's division having defected to our side or have succeeded in liberating their own planets from the Organization's control, it has made them nothing more than a laughing stock among the universe, am I right?" Tempest then said, looking at Samui.

"That's right. Keep in mind that the Organization, at the peak of their power, controlled hundreds and hundreds of planets by itself; it is confirmed that Frieza alone had at least over 400 planets under his thumb by himself and Cooler had most certainly 256 planets in his own division..." Samui said, confirming Tempest's statement.

"In that case, I believe that remnants of those still loyal to their old masters have unified themselves and are looking for ways to reinstate their power by siding with that corporation; if those energy sources are compatible and capable of being installed on their own starships, which in turn will allow them to reconquer the planets which they had lost prior to the alliance." Tempest said.

"And they won't stop there once that has been accomplished," Shonfu said, "the remnants are still following their old ways due to their loyalty to their fallen superiors, so it means we could be facing a threat which are fighting in numbers rather than actual strength for defense."

Brachi groaned in annoyance...

"We already have stopped a different attempt to bring back Siber among their ranks once before, so you'd think they'd learn by now..." She said.

"Old habits die hard, I guess..." Majin Bara said.

"Yes, but that kind of habit isn't good for their health, taking potential insurrections and rebellion aside..." Brachi said.

Atama thought for a minute. "We can't kill them all without destroying the planet. So if you're right about the fleet, we'll simply need to destroy their processing facilities and shipyards."

"And how do we even find this out?" Memora asked.

"We go there."

"And how do we get there."

"Worst case scenario, we travel through the darkness."

"Either way, the fleets have to be assembled if we are to find and eliminate that threat." Brachi said.

"This is true. Fortunately I am not exactly alone; I have my own supporters whom are currently holding out in a starbase located at the border of the Frieza-King Hypo territories, close to the border to the southern part of this galaxy. It used to serve as a major trading outpost and a nexus for traveling starships for both repairs and restocking on supplies before I managed to capture it. So far I've kept the old appearance and uses to make it pass off as an insignificant station, so perhaps we can use it as a base of operations to deter where that co-operation is located now and find a way to stop them." Samui said.

"What do those troops consist of?" Shonfu asked.

"Mostly survivors from the Hypo Prime disaster. They were part of a division of the Organization which opposed Siber and his cronies, but as they saw your fleets bail out and their science officers confirmed the imminent threat of that Gravity Attenuation Device detonating at the black hole's event horizon, they bailed out and sought refuge within that station, where I came across them during my own incursions. As those soldiers have become disillusioned with what has happened, they swore fealty to me as an Acting Commander, the main purpose being to at least bring stability to our part of the universe. The sudden news of the co-operation making its move forced us to act." Samui said.

"Maybe so. But one thing's for certain: we're losing the peace, which means a war could be our only hope," Samui said, "besides, if the Organization and their new allies continue to make their moves unchecked, then the entire universe will fall into chaos... even your worlds would be devastated by the time their fleets would arrive."

"I'm sorry it's just, the Solarians have not gone to war in, oh, forty years. We much prefer heroes destroying the head and letting the body destroy itself. But that hasn't worked for you all, has it?"

"We should leave for our base as soon as we can," Samui said, "the base I have can be used as a springboard for further operations and will allow us to move deep within the territories held by both the Planet Traders and this corporation."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom