DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shonfu and Tamar remained a bit weary around the large company, as if they were not quite used to gaining their new allies in such a rapid sequence. They remained quiet as the group arrived at the station's sickbay.

"I know the feeling of that." Atama said tracing something on his stomach. "Memora, do you remember how Solaris was defeated?"

"He let himself be beaten." She said imitating the voice of someone who didn't understand the point.

"Remember that." Atama warned.

As the group entered the sickbay, they saw the Arcrosian hooked up inside a healing tank to speed up his recovery. This set of healing tanks was technology which the Martians adapted from the Planet Trade Organization during their brief co-operation against the Metar to increase the efficiency of their Repair Facilities when it came to the Martians operating the Machines. When the initial tests proved effective, the technology was further modified in different ways. The Martians did not tamper much with the healing liquid itself, as they did not want to damage organic tissue on the beings who did not have the ability to regenerate like how the Namekians and Majins are capable of. They did make some careful testing to improve the efficiency of the liquid to decrease the time required to heal, but still it had to be within the right protocols to ensure the safety of the injured people healing inside and that the result that they would emerge from the tanks fully recovered and not damaged beyond repair. The most important changes was made to the capacity, allowing the tanks to house multiple injured people at a time to speed up overall recovery, especially in regards to their allies, for when things like Senzu Beans were either unavailable or on short supply.

Atama shook his head and refocused at the sight of the Acorsian. Memora put her hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" She asked. He narrowed his eyes.

"Just this technology is alien to me, for Solarian healing, quick, effiecent, not... This."

"Thats true. Once recovered, we can go back to being ourselves until the thought of injury reoccurs" Rad'sha mentioned.

"The Saiyans however have a different trait; they seem to increase their power after healing from near-fatal injuries, which is something we have observed with Brachi for one, as well as some of her creators who happen to be Saiyans or part-Saiyan." The Martian then said.

Just then, the Arcrosian in the healing tank opened his eyes, at which the healing liquid was drained from the tank in preparation for his release, while the Z-Fighters all waited. Seina looked around the group in curiosity and wonder... 

"So many races among one group... Saiyans, Humans, Namekians, Demons, Majins, Androids, Hybrids, Martians... and now an Arcrosian too?!" She thought to herself as the group saw the tank opening.

Goles, Marron Jr. and Bulma Jr. hid behind their mother Brachi, indicating that they were still somewhat shaken by past events and were a lot more apprehensive and careful than before. Brachi on the other hand remained serious, breaking it for a brief moment to creak her neck for a moment, loosening up the muscles there, just as the Arcrosian is released from the tank and steps outside. The Acrosian itself looked somewhat different from Frieza himself, appearing in his first restricted form. He had fairly blue skin with his bio suit/armor being white and green lines going down his eyes and over his cheeks. Instead of walking on bare feet, he wore a set of boots matching his skin and armor, while the armor itself contained shiny, cyan colored parts on the head, shoulder pads, shins and torso.

Rad'sha glanced at the Acrosian and introduced herself as well........
"My name is Rad'sha. I come from the planet Vegeta-sai and I'am a Saiyan."She said.

"I am Samui, one of the Arcrosian Race." The Arcrosian said, introducing himself.

"I'm Brachi, one of the Z-Fighters and current C.E.O. of Capsule Corporation, Earth." Brachi said, introducing herself before the others.

Strangely, Samui didn't make a move to attack. He did sound polite, but had not raised his energy level yet...

"Likewise." Samui said, nodding at the group, noticing that the Saiyans were still a bit weary around him.

"I can assure you I mean you no harm." He then said.

"We'd like to believe you," Tempest said, "but we've had some bad experiences with other members of your race, in particular an individual named Siber."

"Siber, huh?" Samui asked.

"You know him?" Brachi asked, blinking.

"Yes," Samui said, "he definitely was one of those who generally puts our race in a bad light with what he did. Even other members of our race were infuriated at what he has done to the King Hypo star system, which is now renamed the Hypo Nebula due to the residue from the supernova having created a Nebula there. I overheard this during one of my own incursions against that monster." 

"Anything in particular we should know about that Nebula?" A Martian inquired.

"Well, it's density renders sensors and shields useless and traveling under low impulse power is the safest way to traverse it. Targeting must be done manually, but any shot that hits your desired target will inflict damage due to the shields being disabled. Only ablative armor may offer some protection on that regard." Samui said.

"I see, but I take it that isn't the reason why you sought an audience with us..." Tatsu then said.

"Correct. I've sought an audience with you because of a specific reason. You all have had dealings with the Planet Trade Organization and frankily, so have I. It is during my own incursions that I overheard something that could turn the tide of their operations in their favor..." Samui said.

That name Frieza etched in Rad'sha's mind for a second. She wanted to show anger but she kept calm Knowing that he was responsible for the destruction of her home world Vegeta-sai.

Samui scoffed.

"Frieza, that fool... he was one of the leaders of the Planet Trade Organization, if not THE leader of that organization. I honestly don't know if he was our racial leader or not, but I could care less. He disgusts me regardless." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom