DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriko stepped up, looking at Samui.

"Sorry for the late greeting. My name's Oriko Hikamura. The three behind me are Maki Tamazaki, Oralie and Yutsuko. He pointed to the other members of his group, prompting Maki to step up as well.

"You said something about overhearing something about the possibility of the tide of operations being shifted in the Organization's favor? What might that be?" 

Lucifer stepped into an unknown region, a slight sight of confusion on his face.

"Where is this place? Who summoned me here?" He spoke out loud, looking around and attempting to sense anybody in the area.

"Welcome, Lucifer." A voice spoke. "Surely you remember me."

"That voice... I see, it's you, from when I took that brat and played with that Angel's head, making her go crazy." Lucifer responded.

"Yes. It is me, Hunhow. It's time I call you into service. There's a conflict brewing in the Universe that your nemesis is in, and they're about to take part. It's time I make my presence known to the Multiverse, and I particularly want the Z-Fighters to become aware."

"I understand. However, if you really want to make yourself known, would it not be better to do it yourself?" Lucifer questioned Hunhow.

"I would have done that long ago, if it weren't for the fact that I lack a body." Hunhow responded. "I lost it when it suddenly self-destructed, blowing up an entire universe from the excess energy that was released. Make no mistake, however. I am still capable of influencing the multiverse, and if you try to do anything against me, your punishment will be severe. Shadow." It was then that a single person entered the area, wielding a massive two-handed sword.

"How could I not sense-- ah, I see. I sense a faint trace of demonic energy. Could it be that this is a remotely piloted suit of armor? My curiosity has no bo---"

"I'd advice against satisfying that curiosity, unless you value the phrase 'Curiosity killed the cat'." Shadow spoke, holding out his sword.

"Now now, Shadow, Lucifer. Play nice." The sword emanated a sound, likely the source of Hunhow's voice. "Now, I am in the process of gathering others like you to fight for my cause, but until then, get to know Shadow a bit more."

"It's alright. Either way, ever since Frieza and Siber have been defeated, the remaining forces of the Planet Trade Organization have become nothing more than a laughing stock for the most part of the universe. There have been several soldiers and units whom have defected from it and have either started their own operations, or have finally summoned the courage to, successfully, liberate their planets from the organization's control, using the resources to do what they can to rebuild their civilizations. This has led to the soldiers who remained loyal to their fallen masters to find different options to bolster their numbers and increase their resources which will re-establish their rule and give them the opportunity to put down the rebels, one of those options was a co-operation with a company who is also in control of multiple planets, which they successfully negotiated." Samui said.

"Where is this company located?" Brachi asked.

"The company itself is located in the southern area of this galaxy, with their primary base of operations located within the vast tunnel network on the planet known as Ixmucane." Samui said.

"Ixmucane, you say?" Tempest asked, blinking.

"You've heard of that planet?" Samui asked.

"Yes, I've made a brief visit to it in the past with a few friends, but I hadn't much time to sightsee around; there was a major crisis going on which we had to resolve back then. All I know about Ixmucane is that it is a desert planet with a weak inner crust... I thought to have seen a Planet Trade Soldier there before, but I didn't pay much mind to him..." He said.

"I see." Samui said.

Xeno wondered what Tempest meant, so she took a peek into his mind using her telepathy to discover exactly why. Soon enough she found the information and, seeing Brachi's face twitching a little as if bad memories were being invoked, it was all she needed to confirm that Tempest was telling the truth.

"That name Ixmucane sounds new to me. I never heard of such planet before until now." Rad'sha said.

"Not on my incomplete star maps either... I suppose we will have to flush them out?" Atama offered.

"Why not negotiate?" Memora asked. Atama's face grew dark.

"I don't bargain with planet killers."

Rad'sha stayed quiet for a moment and just listened at the conversations going on between everyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Meanwhile, back at Capsule Corp., Piccolo kept up with his fighting skills so he could be prepared for any approaching situation.

"The planet is located in an area of space where terraforming is also a prevalent business." Samui said.

"Terraforming?" Anne asked.

"It is the hypothetical process of deliberately modifying the atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology of a planet, moon or other interstellar body to be similar to the environment of Earth to make it habitable by Earth-like life." Brachi said.

"This terraforming process sounds interesting. Just by listening to you guys, I'am learning something new." Rad'sha mentioned to Brachi and Samui.

Z-Fighter said:
"It is?" Brachi asked, blinking as she did not know that.

"The Solarian gods, the Stars created the first of our kind, and their magic allows them to reshape the land of the planets as they will, combined with Blood Star'a dominion over life he can create creatures to roam, and Tech Star can manipulate the air and the sea into his liking. Their stronghold and of place of rest, Gaia, was changed to remind of Earth."

"Either way," Samui said, "this company has recently terraformed a planet named Tyrian. This planet however is geologically unstable with near-constant shifts in gravity, which results in rocks ripping themselves from the surface to float in the sky... and there's another reason why the company has its interest in the planet..."

"So I see that this terraforming can have it's disadvantages as well. Is that correct?" Rad'sha asked Samui.

"You're partially correct," Samui said to Atama, "Tyrian also has a mineral known as Gravitium, an ore unique of its kind as it can control gravity... if processed properly, it could render engines obsolete..."

"And exactly how bad could that be? Sure they would save a lot of money on fuel and logistics, and perhaps might even gain a maneuverability advantage in their ships, but them trying to go faster then the speed of of light would just create a gravity field so dense they would turn into a black hole." Atama's replied no not understanding the significance

"The enemy would have a lot more energy to distribute to the weapon banks, rendering their vessels incredibly powerful and very tough to deal with, allowing them to lay waste to many planets within their wake." Samui said.

"Gravity is one of the fields of magic Keyblade Wielders can learn, perhaps I could use their new technology against them?" Memora suggested as Atama got into his thinking pose, arms folded, eyes closed, and wings folded.

"Perhaps their speed can be used against them, provided my theory they cannot superseed the speed of light rings true." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom