DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z-Fighter said:
"That he was, but it still had an impact on her regardless..." Tempest said, nodding at Atama.

"Like it wouldn't... To think my life was saved and ended by one with demonic power... I've been over that before with you haven't I?" Atama asked reminiscing.

"She means herself in truth." Atama explained. He turned to Memora. "Due to your lack of emotions, there's nothing keeping you on our side, nor pulling you to the enemy's. That is why you are fully trusted." Memora looked up to him in reply thinking.

Z-Fighter said:
"It is. What's amazing is that, even though Future Xenest is still weaker than his wife overall, his rage can push him beyond his breaking point, allowing him to damage even those stronger than him. The downside is that, if he goes berserk, the attacks will do more damage to himself than to his enemies as the rage he feels is simply too much for his body to contain." Brachi replied.

"So that means Future Xenest must be careful or if possible, death can overcome him." Rad'sha said.

"Indeed, however, with everything which has happened to him and his wife, they don't hold any deity like the Supreme Kais in high regard anymore, having held them partially responsible for just standing by and let their friends and children be mercilessly slaughtered. Only Bestia is in their good graces to some degree for resurrecting them, but still..." Brachi said with a sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom