DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As I get a refresher course." Atama added.

"I have to say that Brachi was quite traumatized after Siber brutally killed her... only Piccolo witnessed it however; Xeno and I, along with some of the others, had been captured by enemy forces and thrown into a dungeon, learning only from her demise after Celicia, Gina, Dielec, Anne and the three youngsters and more came to free us," Tempest said.

Z-Fighter said:
"She exists in a different timeline, which runs parallel to ours. She has faced horrors of such a magnitude it left her a bitter shell of her former self. Her husband has practically embodied all of the pain, anger and resentment he held during those events and is in a way mentally unstable... he can be associated with in a normal fashion, but he is quite sensitive to the point where he goes berserk against anyone threatening or mocking his loved ones." Brachi replied.

"Sounds like one heck of a person. I hate to be the one on the receiving end of his anger." Rad'sha mentioned.

Z-Fighter said:
"I have to say that Brachi was quite traumatized after Siber brutally killed her... only Piccolo witnessed it however; Xeno and I, along with some of the others, had been captured by enemy forces and thrown into a dungeon, learning only from her demise after Celicia, Gina, Dielec, Anne and the three youngsters and more came to free us," Tempest said.

"Dying's never pretty..." Atama noted.
"Cost me everything but my body and my memories..." Memora spoke up.

"This trauma was further amplified when that demon bastard named Ruthas came along and kidnapped Brachi..." Tempest said, growling a little, prompting Xeno to put a hand on his shoulder to calm him a bit.

----

"Indeed, it has gone so far that Future Xenest is able to harness is rage as a fuel for his power; if he gets angry enough or he has built up enough rage, he is able to unleash it into a massive attack at point-blank range, which is utterly devastating to ANYONE caught within the blast. All of it was caused by someone whom had ruthlessly slaughtered all of their friends and their children, that someone was a 'person' they once considered a friend." Brachi replied.

Z-Fighter said:
"This trauma was further amplified when that demon bastard named Ruthas came along and kidnapped Brachi..." Tempest said, growling a little, prompting Xeno to put a hand on his shoulder to calm him a bit.

----

"Indeed, it has gone so far that Future Xenest is able to harness is rage as a fuel for his power; if he gets angry enough or he has built up enough rage, he is able to unleash it into a massive attack at point-blank range, which is utterly devastating to ANYONE caught within the blast. All of it was caused by someone whom had ruthlessly slaughtered all of their friends and their children, that someone was a 'person' they once considered a friend." Brachi replied.

Rad'sha stood motionless and listened carefully as Brachi continued to tell her about the power that Future Xenest has. "That guy has serious power running through his veins. His anger alone is frightening." Rad'sha then said to Brachi.

"It is. What's amazing is that, even though Future Xenest is still weaker than his wife overall, his rage can push him beyond his breaking point, allowing him to damage even those stronger than him. The downside is that, if he goes berserk, the attacks will do more damage to himself than to his enemies as the rage he feels is simply too much for his body to contain." Brachi replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom