DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruthas merely grinned.

"I'll find what you're hiding soon enough, runt..." He said, before mocing to where Brachi was held, opening her cell door as he stepped in, causing Brachi to step back while adopting a fighting stance.

Haribu looked away, not wanting to witness Ruthas' cruel torture methods. Oriko did the same.

"Ohh, let's see what happens next." Lucifer spoke with a slight smile on his face.

"You can run, but you can't hide from me..." He said, before smacking Brachi in the face.

In a reflex, Brachi suddenly retaliated and punched Ruthas in the face, but he just took the punch as if it was nothing to him! In retaliation, Ruthas just grabbed the wrist and hoisted her up in the air and smashed her against the wall, causing her to yelp in pain herself.

"Nice try." Ruthas commented, before delivering a punch to Brachi's stomach, causing the woman to lose her lunch as a result. Coughing hard, Brachi regained her composure.

"You sick bastard!" Brachi then said, spitting into Ruthas' face, whom wasn't fazed by it.

"Yes, I know. Tell me something new; your petty insults won't work." Ruthas said, before slamming his knee in Brachi's stomach, causing the woman to double over in pain.

In response, Brachi tried to power up, but Ruthas didn't let her as he ruthlessly punched her a few times in the face, before kicking her into her back, causing the woman to land right against the bars of her cell, the force of the impact caused the woman to howl in agony, before collapsing on the ground.

"And here I thought you were made of sterner stuff." Ruthas said, before moving out of Brachi's cell, closing it behind her as he walked on towards his next victim, leaving the female demon to tend to the injured woman.

"Stop it, Ruthas!" Haribu yelled out from the top of his lungs. He was starting to get rather pissed off at what he was doing, and he couldn't look away anymore, due to the muffled scream F.Godfrey let out.

"STOP IT! YOU MADMAN!" Oriko pounded as his cell door, the bang getting louder and louder each time he hit it.

"Pathetic, those two.. They don't have the balls to look at a man getting tortured? It's on them... Lucifer thought to himself as he yawned, rolling his eyes at the actions of Oriko and Haribu.

"Heh, I'm next.. Oh well, I've taken the wrath of 400 wrath demons at the same time. You don't even come close to equalling them." Lucifer taunted Ruthas.

"Come at me, you asshole!" Oriko entered his draconic state, ready to defend himself.

"I guess there's no choice.." Haribu sighed as he powered up, ready for anything.

Oriko grit his teeth as the chains entered his arms and legs, with him trying to move.

"You think a few chains will stop me?" He smirked as he budged forward a little, he was gaining little to no distance, but he didn't care.

Haribu followed up Ruthas' chain attack with a kick to his head, as did Lucifer.

Ruthas avoided the strike from Lucifer, but let the attack from Haribu hit him.

"Is that all?" He asked, before unleashing a storm of red death energy pillars on the two to make them back off, before punching Oriko into Haribu.

Then he locked the cell again.

"Nice try, I'll come back for you later." Ruthas said to Lucifer, before moving towards the cell containing Future Xenest and Future Brachi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom