DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmph, too scared to take me on, I see? You're not fit to lead these Demons at all.." Lucifer continued taunting, a smirk on his face.

"Those two... I hate them both.." Oriko muttered silently to himself as he got up, letting Haribu get up as well.

"There's really nothing we can do.. Where's Bestia when you need her the most..." Haribu dusted himself while thinking of the situation.

"Oh, you will understand the TRUE meaning of fear once I'm through with you..." Ruthas commented to Lucifer as he stopped at Future Brachi and Future Xenest's cell, entering it and laughing as the two went in a defensive posture, just as Ruthas grabbed their heads and smashed them against each other, before smacking Future Xenest to the ground and proceeding to punch Future Brachi into her nose, breaking it, causing Future Brachi to howl in pain.

"How I love to see those worms writhe in agony and torment..." He said.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE, YOU BASTARD!" Majin Bara roared from her cell.

Ruthas merely turned to her direction, before raising his left foot and stomped it towards her, with a sudden burst of energy exploding from the ground towards her, causing Majin Bara to get knocked back... as well as severing her left arm in the process, causing Majin Bara to scream in pain. Celicia immediately went to her side, although blinking at seeing Majin Bara not bleeding out.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" Celicia roared.

"Oh, shut up. Like you're in a position to do anything about it or to defeat me anyway." Ruthas said, waving her off as he knocked Future Brachi against the wall, knocking her down.

"You'll be crying for mercy once Bestia is through with you," Celicia then said, "you'll be defeated and humiliated and will become the laughing stock of the demons in this realm!"

Ruthas stopped at this, before turning to her. Celicia looked at him with a death glare, right before Ruthas waved his hand to her in a sweeping motion... unleashing chain spears throughout all of the cells which promptly stabbed its occupants several times without warning, causing them to yelp or scream in pain. Even Celicia screamed as one of the spears stabbed her in the back.

"Like I said, you're in no position to do anything against it. Now be quiet before I show you the true meaning of Hell..." Ruthas said, fully turning to her, not realizing that something was happening behind him...

Brachi grunted as she tried to get up, but she blinked at what appeared to be the faint sounds of bones snapping or readjusting...

Ruthas stopped as well as he heard the sounds as well, coming directly from behind him.

"Such frail creatures you are, are the bones of yours already snapping after-"

Ruthas was unable to finish his sentence as when he turned around to face the two occupants of the cell behind him, he was clobbered in the face by a monstrous hand belonging to a monstrous arm, the entire appendage having a fiery glow to it as if it was made of energy! The force of the blow sent Ruthas to the wall behind him, just as Future Xenest barged out of his cell, raising his four Berserker Arms, before smashing them against the walls as open palms, the fingers digging in the stones, before unleashing a bit of energy right into the walls. As this happened, cracks appeared from the holes and spread towards the jails, the force and heat of the energy beginning to affect the bars of the jails, causing them to heat up and proceeding to either bend or snap, bending down as they were unable to hold themselves together, in effect freeing the group.

"Wow, nice save!" Haribu gave F.Xenest a thumbs up as he got out of his cell, Lucifer and Oriko following.

"So, what are we doing now? It's apparent that we can't fight this man as is." Lucifer remarked, remembering that he seemed nigh-invulnerable to their attacks.

"I would guess that we need to get help." Oriko spoke out.

Future Godfrey grabbed Solaris and ran out of the broken cell.

"Now is not the time for a fusion or such, we need to capitalize on this moment and escape. If you could help me wake up Solaris, that'd be fantastic." He said hurriedly.

"We should move to a safer place and treat our injuries." Tatsu said as he, Yango and Piccolo went to regenerate their wounds, before moving to retrieve the others, whom were still in pain, although Future Brachi managed to transform into her Dread Android form to at least help Future Xenest buy time for the others to make their escape.

Ruthas shook his head, before turning to Future Xenest, blinking as he saw the man wielding its four enormous Berserker arms, DARING him to attack!

"You fool! How dare you interfere with my plans?!" Ruthas roared.

"Screw you!" Future Xenest roared as he suddenly attacked, with Ruthas moving in to fight back, only for Future Brachi to intercept him.

"Looks like we're going through here.." Haribu spoke softly as he went through where Ruthas had entered, looking around for any exits. He knew those two weren't going to hold Ruthas off for long, so he wanted to get out with the others as fast as possible.

"It pains me to have to make a retreat like this, but even I know when to pick my fights..." Lucifer muttered as he followed Haribu, Oriko trailing him.

Future Godfrey put Solaris onto his own two feet as the Solar Saiyan woke up.

"Hold them off." Future Godfrey said sternly as he ran off behind Haribu and the rest. Solaris went back into his blue-white transformation and fired a few weak ki blasts to the back of Ruthas' head.

"I am the one doomed to die." He said.

The others were either running or limping behind them, with Celicia and Brachi managing to break the chain spear which had impaled Tempest and Xeno both, with Majin Bara using her own telekinesis to remove the chains carefully, turning the chains into chocolate before devouring them and using her own Healing Beam to at least stop the worst injuries from bleeding because of the haste.

Ruthas on the other hand disabled two of the Berserker Arms which Future Xenest had generated, but he still had two more which he used to continue his fight, while Future Dread Android Brachi was holding her own, even though she didn't have her counterpart's ability to generate four extra arms.

Haribu made a right at an intersection, flying down as he looked for any possible exits. Oriko and Lucifer were behind him doing the same.

Brachi and her group managed to gather in a large room, where they stopped.

"Malia, how do we get out?" Celicia asked.

"We'd love to show you, but when Ruthas is still out there, he can track us down no matter where we go!" Malia said.

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Tempest said who, despite his injuries, moved a bit back towards where he felt the battle, remaining in the room, before spreading his legs a bit as if going in a power-up stance, after which he spread his arms, powering into his Shin Demon form and beginning to power two fiery spheres, one in each hand as he got ready.

Abaddon and Malia blinked at this.

"What are you doing?!" Abaddon asked.

"He's powering the Plasma Demolition!" Brachi shouted as Tempest could feel veins pulsing in his entire body, some of them visibly throbbing in his neck, arms and on the exposed parts of his legs.

Sweat was breaking out from Tempest's forehead as he made the spheres grow a bit, feeling that Ruthas was in hot pursuit as Future Xenest and Future Brachi were headed for their direction as well, evidently having sensed Tempest's power up.

"Plasma Demolition?" Future Godfrey asked.

"Whatever it is, it's intended to stall Ruthas long enough for the rest to escape. We either join him and try to kill the monster, or run and live to fight another day." Solaris replied.

Shin Demon Tempest could feel his body straining under the pressure, but he remained strong. He blinked as he suddenly felt someone grabbing from behind as he was almost finished charging the spheres, before his senses told him who it was. It was Xeno!

Already Tempest could feel some of the pressure being lifted from him as Xeno was now acting as his support, grunting as she took a bit of the pressure put on to her, but she was determined to help her husband whatever it takes. A fiery aura surrounded the two as Tempest brought the spheres together, merging them into a single sphere that looked barely stable yet held itself together.

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Brachi yelled as she found an exit, moving towards it as she intended to create as much distance from the intended cataclysm as she possibly could, with the rest except Tempest and Xeno following.

"What for?!" Busa asked.

"Tempest's Plasma Demolition is devastating enough to obliterate an entire city in a single strike, vaporizing everything in it because of the thermal radiation that comes with the attack. It has proven powerful enough to at least deal damage to Siber, the strongest Arcrosian whom roamed our universe." Brachi replied.

Abaddon and Malia blinked at this.
"And you believe it will be able to deal damage to Ruthas in kind?" Abaddon asked.

"Most definitely," Brachi said, "All he needs is a clear shot and a direct hit; he can use that attack only once per battle." 
"That fool!" Malia said.
"He knows, he has named it his desparation attack in case he sees no other way or whenever he is mad beyond reason." Brachi said.
"But why is Xeno down there with him?!" Shonfu asked.
"She loves her husband more than life itself and supports him in any way she can, even if it is to aid him in charging the attack, taking the risk of going down with him for granted. Once she has made up her mind for helping him, you can't persuade her to do anything else." Brachi said as she managed to find the bridge that led to the outside gate...

"Tsk.. He's using that technique.." Haribu spoke softly as he turned into a door, finding his way out of the prison.

"What technique..?" Oriko asked.

"Tempest's ultimate technique, Plasma Demolition. As you can tell from the name, it's rather destructive, yet it also takes a great amount of effort and energy on Tempest's end. Although that's why Xeno is with him, supporting him." Haribu explained to Oriko and Lucifer.

"A great amount of energy and it's rather destructive.. It reminds me of --"

"Don't remind me of that time, asshole..." Oriko muttered out, cutting Lucifer's sentence off.

Xeno held onto Tempest for dear life, going so far as to transforming into her Dark Orochi form in order to get on the same level as Tempest in his Shin Demon form, who in turn was holding onto the unstable sphere, waiting as he held it together, wanting to get a clear shot.

Future Brachi and Future Xenest already picked up on what Shin Demon Tempest was doing and were distracting Ruthas enough to lure him to the area which would grant Tempest that clear shot he needed, with Ruthas fortunately being occupied enough for him to fall for it as the raging demon lord went after the two, having succeeded to disable the other Berserker arms of Future Xenest, although Dread Android Future Brachi was giving him much trouble in kind.

"Reminds me of a man who held off death to save the man who took his only love away from him." Future Godfrey said in a low voice, following Haribu.

"Not many use suicidal attacks. Not sure how I feel." Solaris replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom