DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And how do you expe---" Fallen Demon Maki started to speak, but was interrupted by the sudden appearance of a light attack?!

"The Maki I know wouldn't speak like that OR give in to the temptation of turning into a Fallen Angel like that!" He yelled out.

"So you finally realized that this is a stupid illusion from Ruthas?" Lucifer questioned Oriko.

"Yeah.. Mostly because I remembered one thing while I was knocked out.. Maki promised me that she would NEVER let you pull her down like that!" He said. "Ruthas.. If you're listening in on us, I'M COMING FOR YOU." His fists were clenched. He was pissed off, and his increasingly deadly aura showed it.

____

Haribu woke up in another version of the Void, this time with the same scenario.

"Come on, Haribu." Inverted Haribu spoke to his good counterpart. "Join us!"

"Join us, join us.." The others chanted.

He wanted to let the nightmare stop, but that's when he remembered a specific quote that his former wife, Mya Angelight, told him:

"No matter how bad it seems, you'll always be a good man, Hariku. You've helped so many people, and your heart is as pure as gold."

He realized what she meant. She saw the evils in him, his past as a destroyer of multiverses. Despite that, she knew he had changed, and she put hope in the fact that he could control his energy.

"No.. I WON'T give in." He stood up, and the others backed away in shock.

"But... How? We surely had yo--"

"No, you didn't! You thought you had me trapped in your grasp, but make no mistake, I'M not going away any time soon! I will defeat you, and I'll defeat the others!" He rushed forward, delivering a swift kick to Inverted Haribu, who was sent flying back.

"But.. how? You're not usi---"

"OF COURSE I'm not using my full power! It doesn't take energy to make power, it also takes a heart! And a certain someone I loved told me that I had one of the PUREST hearts around! Screw my supposed destiny and SCREW my past!" His power soared to all-time heights as he prepared a Ragnarokian Kamehameha.

"Heh, that fool Mya got your hopes up.. Know that this is a one-time thing, but I WILL be back, other me. I WILL come back and destroy your friends." Inverted Haribu drew his last breath as the Kamehameha hit him, blasting him to oblivion.

"Sure you'll be back.. Asshole." He spat on the remains of his evil self.

If Oriko and Haribu would come to their senses, they would find themselves inside a prison cell, with the wall on the back reminiscent of the rocky walls of the Demon Realm, while the other walls were just barred, which allowed them to see the others, who were at the time still unconscious...

==========

The bits of rubble was suddenly blasted aside, as there stood a figure with the dark aura bellowing around him. He had the form of Tempest, but he looked stronger and far more menacing than before...

"The Xeno I know would NEVER let herself be taken by such a monster like you, nor would she attack me like that... and above all, she hates her father with a passion!" He said.

Both Demon Cell and the Xeno Jr. blinked at the sudden change, before seeing the person vanish...

Immediately the person teleported in front of the Xeno Jr. and struck her in the face, before using a kick to send her flying, right against Demon Cell, causing Xeno Jr. to fly up while Demon Cell was sent flying back. Then, the person, now revealed as Shin Demon Tempest, charged right at the Xeno Jr. in a tornado of whirlwind kicks, striking her with great force.

"You are an insult to my wife's true form and beauty! BEGONE!" Shin Demon Tempest, before using a final kick to send the Xeno Jr. flying far away, before she exploded in the air into pieces, her existence fading like how Gohan offed the Cell Jrs. back in the Cell Games.

Demon Cell on his turn was sent flying, landing in some rubble instead. Managing to power up to break free, he got up and was ready to retaliate... but stopped mid-flight as he felt a sense of killer intent engulfing him as something approached him rapidly... it was a large green blast which hit Demon Cell head on, pushing him back right before a second blast plowed through him, exploding out of his back in a brilliant kanji that was translated to 'Heaven' or 'Sky' in common Japanese. Nearly choking on his own spit, Demon Cell got back up, only to blink as he watched Tempest approaching him. But Tempest looked different. He had now glowing, cyan-colored hair, his eyes were a glowing red/orange and his skin was a dark indigo-purple. The top of his gi was absent, leaving Tempest bare-chested as he approached Cell.

"I know your game now, demon; you made me try to give up so you could perhaps do something else to me... perhaps break my spirit... clever idea of using my wife, too bad it didn't work... now I'll show you what happens when you try to mess with me and my wife! I'LL SHOW YOU THE TRUE WRATH OF A RAGING DEMON!" Shin Demon Tempest roared as he fired a Gorai Hadouken, igniting his beatdown of Demon Cell...

-----------

Brachi on her turn was facing Demon Siber and Demon Janembuu together, hopping back to avoid their initial attacks, although she was initally beaten around like a pinball, wounding her. However, Brachi wasn't someone to give up so easily and, after throwing Demon Siber and Demon Janembuu off like how Goku blasted Jeice and Burter to the side, Brachi then powered up to her Dread Android form, effectively evening the odds...

"Stop it, -----, ------." A man with blue skin in a black coat said, walking up to the badly beaten Future Godfrey.

"Jacen... No..." Future Godfrey said weakly. The man smirked as he became covered in black armor of an alien pattern.

"Kaiser please! Don't do this!" Future Godfrey cried.

"Goodbye ------!" The Black Kaiser yelled as he stamped his foot. The world turned to black for Future Godfrey as he began to fall, the only thing he could see was the Black Kaiser and the dragons standing above him triumphant.

"NO!"

---

Solaris and Jack flew into the air, firing blasts of energy at each other.

"You cannot win!" Jack cried.

"I must win!" Solaris responded in kind. Jack aimed his hand at Solaris, firing several chains of darkness, knocking the Solarian down, crashing into the ice and snow, deep into the ground. Solaris was restrained by those chains, held in the cold earth.

"I'm sorry Solaris. You are too dangerous to be left active." Jack said as Solaris was sealed beneath the ground by stone.

"As I thought, he put us in some sort of trance to break our spirits using our greatest fears. Unfortunately for Ruthas, I have no such fears. As such, he tried using your fears to remove me from the play. Unfortunately for him, or rather you, you couldn't kill me. Still too weak, false God." Lucifer remarked about Ruthas' techniques.

"Who cares! The one thing I want to do right now is shove an arrow in his chest for that!" Oriko growled.

"Oriko, calm down! We can't let our rage blind us." Haribu spoke, and Lucifer nodded in agreement.

"If you let wrath overtake you, then how can you hope to be an effective god? If this is the most you can handle, then you're leading Heaven to its doom."

Dread Android Brachi managed to kick Demon Siber away, only to be suddenly engulfed in a goo-like substance, courtesy of Demon Janembuu, absorbing her as his armor turned an unsettling dark purple while his skin took on a darker tone as his body stabilized...

"Took you long enough." Demon Siber said, while Demon Janembuu grinned maliciously...

--------

Shin Demon Tempest on the other hand was going postal on Demon Cell, striking him with a lot of vicious combination attacks and at one point even performed his Meido Gohado again after battering Demon Cell with an onslaught of rapid punches from his Beatdown technique. Demon Cell managed to throw him off with a Super Explosive Wave, before landing on the ground.

"Fool! Do you really believe you stand a chance against perfection?!" Demon Cell snarled.

Immediately Shin Demon Tempest powered up as his skin and clothes turned pitch black, the only things visible were his glowing hair, eyes and teeth as he dashed towards Demon Cell within less than a second and grabbed him. Everything then turned black as a massive onslaught of flashing punches were seen, followed by Tempest delivering critical blows to the demon...

"YOU! *punches Demon Cell in the stomach* ARE! *clobbers Demon Cell with an uppercut* NOT! * elbows Demon Cell in the face* PERFECT! *kicks Demon Cell in the stomach* YOU MONSTER!" Shin Demon Tempest snarled as Demon Cell was sent flying, the demonic insectoid spitting blood as Shin Demon Tempest watched him land, with the kanji for 'Destruction' glowing on Tempest's back.

Demon Cell then got back up, badly wounded, but undeterred.
"Do you really think you can beat me like that?!" it asked as it got back up, doing its best to ignore the dent within its torso, "Do you really think you can still save your wife?!"

"I know I will. She'd rather die than to become a part of you!" Shin Demon Tempest said, right before Demon Cell clocked him in the face and sent him flying, before using the Perfect Combination on him, sending him down to the ground.

Shin Demon Tempest got back up, although struggling as the attacks did hurt him badly, already feeling several bruises and bleeding injuries on his form.

"It's a shame you already failed; your wife is a part of me and there's nothing you can do about it. You kill me, you kill her and everyone else I've taken away from you..." Demon Cell then said, not noticing that Shin Demon Tempest had began to spread his arms, gathering energy and an unusual amount of heat together, before condensing it into a small sphere which he held into his right hand, "Now you will die and watch from Other World how I destroy the universe using the powers of everyone you held dear..."

Demon Cell then stepped closer to the still struggling Tempest, noticing that he was sweating a lot now, believing he was getting quite exhausted, and felt he should put him out of his misery. But just as Demon Cell was right in front of the young man, he suddenly felt a fist penetrating the dent in his chest, drawing a bit of blood, causing Demon Cell to blink and gasp in pain. Looking down, he saw Shin Demon Tempest holding his left arm into Cell's chest, while in his right hand he held a brilliantly glowing yet unstable fiery sphere... and he looked then straight into Shin Demon Tempest's downright fiery glowing, hate-filled eyes. Then, as Shin Demon Tempest reared his right hand back, he uttered two words which Demon Cell knew would be his last as he then smashed his right hand with the sphere directly onto him...

"Absorb this!"

The second the fiery sphere touched Demon Cell's dented torso, it immediately detonated in a titanic explosion of an angry red-orange-gold-yellow coloration, the dome expanding within a blink of an eye as the entire city was decimated. Demon Cell watched as a hateful glare with a smirk was plastered onto Shin Demon Tempest's face before he too was consumed and incinerated by his own attack, merely a split second before the monster felt his body, both on the outside as well as the inside, burning, melting and incinerating as each of his cells was fried into nothingness within an instant. Demon Cell could barely howl in severe agony as the fiery explosion burned through his vocal cords and tore him apart, effectively putting also the victims out of their misery as every bit of Demon Cell's body melted into nothingness until there was nothing left, the only result being a crater which sported a multitude of destroyed buildings and burning rubble, just as everything faded...

As Tempest woke up, he found himself inside a cell, similar to the ones Haribu and Oriko were in, blinking as he saw Xeno lying next to him, being still unconscious herself, but he could hear moans coming from his other friends, indicating they were conquering their own fears as well...

Future Godfrey snarled as he fell into darkness, black energy covering his body, fists of rage.

Above him, a giant black tendril burst from the ground and crushed the dragons, followed by Future Godfrey breaking back up as well, going over to the Black Kaiser and grabbing him by the throat.

"You are no Black Kaiser, Jacen." Future Godfrey said before crushing his neck.

---

Solaris closed his eyes, sunlight gathering around him coming from his own body. The cavern started to burn as the chains withholding the Solar Saiyan were burned away. Solaris then opened his eyes and fired a massive ki blast out of the cavern, absolutely destroying the planet.

"SOLARIS!" Jack yelled running to the Solarian, only to get a fist through his chest.

"I, win." Solaris said.

---

Future Godfrey and Solaris woke up.

Xeno in the meantime watched in horror as her father came in the room and shot Tempest, which she soon responded by attacking him viciously, resulting in a brawl between father and daughter, with Xeno having the upperhand as she transformed into her Dark Orochi form, dealing quite the powerful blows to Demon Scout, defeating him, causing her to wake up...

Sheila panted as she lowered her shotgun, having gunned down a Demon version of her father, whom had denounced her for going out with Lea, as Sheila knew that her REAL father had accepted and approved of their relationship...

Suddenly Demon Janembuu stopped as his eyes went wide in agony.

"ACK! Not again! What is this- no! Not now!!!" He howled in agony as suddenly his body began to change shape and contort... as if it was regressing in form as the lighter skin color returned... wait, was it getting lighter?!

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!" Demon Janembuu howled, trying to punch his own body, but to no avail as the Demon suddenly exploded into smithereens, a ring-like shockwave emanating from his detonation point and throwing Demon Siber off by several tens of meters backwards, the pieces of Demon Janembuu rapidly disintegrating.

Before Demon Siber could react, he found a sudden massive purple beam headed his way, disintegrating him on the spot, at the same time with the other demonic influences of the others, as the others too woke up, having conquered their own fears and nightmares...

Future Godfrey adjusted himself to sit cross legged while Solaris paced his cell.

"How can you be so calm about this?!" He asked.

"Conserving energy as I let others work to free themselves will leave me rested without having used up my reserves attempting to escape." Future Godfrey replied.

Tempest looked to his left as he heard Xeno moan, right as she looked directly into his eyes.

"T... Tempest... you... you're alive!" She said.

"I am." He said, smiling weakly.

"Thank goodness... I thought my 'father' killed you..." She said.

"It was a mental battle of some sort... I had a different one..." Tempest replied.

"You had?"

"Yes... I saw a demonic version of Cell absorbing you like how he absorbed my friends before... as if wanting to torture me by forcing me to watch you being swallowed whole by his tail... he even created a clone of you with some of Cell's exoskeleton on..." Tempest said, shuddering.

"So... he created a Cell-type hybrid clone of me?!" Xeno asked in horror.

"Yes..." Tempest said.

So what did you do?" Xeno asked.

"Well, I guess I lost it there, as I went into my Shin Demon form, did away with the clone whom I considered an insult to you and your beauty and basically obliterated Demon Cell with a point-blank Plasma Demolition." Tempest said.

"What?! Are you nuts?! That would kill you!" Xeno said, knowing about the major flaws that the Plasma Demolition had, coupled with its devastating power, although she couldn't help to blush at Tempest's comment on her beauty...

"I know, but I guess I just simply lost it completely... you are everything to me, Xeno; losing you is indeed my greatest fear... I wouldn't know what to do if I would ever lose you, other than doing what I can to see you again... even if it means to kill myself to join you among the ranks of the dead in case you would die..." Tempest said.

Xeno couldn't help but blush at this.

"You... you really love me that much?" She asked.

"More than life itself. And no force in the multiverse can stop it." Tempest replied.

Xeno smiled at this brightly, realizing that despite everything that has happened, he never stopped loving her...

"Oh my.. This reminds me of a certain lovestory of a couple who go by the names 'Oriko Hikamura' and 'Maki Tamazaki. The false god got himself killed to defend her, she fell from grace to save him and he desecrated my throne to save her.. What a humble story." Lucifer remarked.

"Can it, Lucifer!" Oriko barked back. "Maki means everything to me, and I mean everything to her. We're together until the end. That's love that you'll never understand."

Haribu just sighed as he looked around, trying to think of how they'd get out of their prison.

Tempest then scooped his wife up in a gentle yet tight hug, kissing her firmly on the lips before holding her close. Although surprised at first, Xeno returned the hug and the passionate kiss, but blinked as she suddenly felt Tempest's body shaking... and was he sniffing?

"T - Tempest?" She asked, feeling him shaking as if he was crying.

When Tempest looked at her, Xeno blinked as she saw tears running past Tempest eyes. This was something that Xeno didn't see coming, causing her to blink.

"I'm so sorry..." Tempest said, "it may have been an illusion... and yet it felt so real... I tried to save you... but that monster threw me off before making me watch as he swallowed you whole with that damned tail of his... making you a part of him... oh Kami... just thinking of the image of seeing you going through that..."

As Xeno continued to hold the distraught Tempest, she realized that the image of Cell had been used in Tempest's illusion because of the trauma that he had inflicted on him. She knew Cell killed his parents and had absorbed his friends at a later point to get his revenge on them, with Tempest himself managing to defeat him with a severe stroke of luck due to Cell being affected by the changing conditions of the planet they were on... she realized that by having something happen to her, it was an effective way to throw Tempest off... but she couldn't imagine going through what Tempest had seen... she shuddered at the thought of this, and proceeded to do the one thing she could and wanted to do: comfort her husband.

"I couldn't save you... I tried to, but I couldn't... and killed myself in a desparation attack... please don't leave me..." Tempest whimpered in her embrace, now throwing his emotions out as he wept.

"I'm not leaving you..." Xeno gently cooed back, tears slipping past her own eyes as she cried along with him, "you did what you could do... we'll get the demon back for this..."

The couple just held each other like that, trying to comfort their significant other, ignoring their tears and blood mixing with each other; bringing comfort to their mates was what mattered more to them. Perhaps this also showed to anyone of the others who watched in the cells around them as to why Tempest and Xeno were so close, coupled with the fact that Xenest's own form was in a way superior to Godel in the past, simply because of the unity between Tempest and Xeno which allowed their souls to inhabit Xenest's body in complete and perfect co-existence...

----------

Grunting, Brachi herself got up, although shaking as she felt her entire body protesting against her, almost as if she had been drained of her energy. Looking around, she saw the female demon accompanying her and smiled weakly at her, biting through the pain of her own current condition, but blinked as she saw Tempest and Xeno holding each other so close in their cell, their bodies rocking very gently and slowly back and forth as if they were comforting each other. Brachi remained silent however, resorting to only sitting as she thought back of what happened to her, ignoring the blood which was slowly leaking from her injuries.

-----------

Abaddon helped his sister Malia up after the landing, dusting her off even. Malia on her turn looked as if she had experienced a moment akin to a computer experiencing a blue screen of death, although she looked up at her brother and nodded at him in gratitude for helping her. Abaddon gently smiled at her, showing that he cared for her, before they tried to focus on the others, feeling they should try and find a way to escape. Malia then saw Tempest and Xeno in their cell from a different side, holding each other close.

"What's up with them?" Malia asked.

"They're comforting each other," Abaddon said, "apparently Ruthas must have put them through an illusion that displayed their greatest fear and their inability to stop it, despite fighting back against those demons and ended up being victorious... but the impact of the aftermath is catching up... simply because those illusions felt so real..."

Malia nodded at this, wondering what could have happened that caused the couple to become even closer and tightening their bond even more, if that was even possible.

Future Godfrey spat on the ground getting up.

"Love. The only thing more unstoppable then an invincible man. I knew a good person once, but a village believed he was evil. He was killed by two whom he had aided, their love over powering destiny and what needed to be done." He said disdainfully. He walked to the edge of the cell and attempted to blast it open with a barrage of light.

It was of no use however as the walls stayed intact.

"Try as you might, but Ruthas applied his own magic to the bars and the wall. You can't use force to break them. You'll have to find another way out..." Malia said, sighing.

Abaddon sighed as well, seeing Future Brachi being held by Future Xenest, the former shivering in his embrace.

"So, how do we get out of here?" Tatsu asked.

"We'll think of a way, but we should be cautious... Ruthas could come here at any time..." Malia said, shivering.

"What for?" Lea asked.

"For torture sessions..." Malia said, shivering.

Brachi saw Lea sitting down, comforting a distraught Sheila as the latter was crying, evidently having faced her worst nightmare, Judy was doing the same with Dielec, Gina was trying to get a catatonic Anne back to her senses, Celicia was hugging Majin Bara, whom just finished regenerating her own wounds and was preparing to generate a healing beam for the rest of the group, akin to how Super Buu spread his Chocolate Beam over the Lookout many years ago, but this time to a more positive use.

Yango and Tatsu were meditating to calm their minds, like Piccolo did. Busa looked like she had a heart attack, being tended to by Rabi whom had recently gone Super Saiyan, while Shonfu and Tamar were gripping their heads because of a major headache. The female demon whom had tried to heal Brachi before was now in the cell where Piccolo was, sitting in a corner as she silently whimpered. She sighed deeply, pitying all of her friends, but she felt sorry for Tempest and Xeno as well as Abaddon and Malia the most. She smiled sadly as she noticed a faint, light golden outline around both Tempest and Xeno whom held each other closely as the couple cried out their sorrows together after having gone through their own hell, evidently looking for their support and comfort in each other, coupled with the love they held for each other.

Solaris looked at the ceiling.

"I doubt he'll have let that trick you pulled earlier work Majin. I doubt the Gem of Immortatily would work, and only Godfrey would be able to leave if it did." He mused.

Just then, the doors of the room slammed open, startling the whole group as the other prisoners again shivered in fear, moving away from the cell doors as the one being they feared came in, headed for the 'new inmates' as he walked towards them.

The group by itself could sense the raw power the demon possessed, making it clear he wasn't a pushover in the slightest. His wings hung idly behind him, yet his entire body showed off a sense of seriousness and intimidation which people couldn't ignore.

Malia, out of personal experience and habit, let out a frightened yelp as she was startled by the violent opening of the door, while another yelp was courtesy of Anne, whom was one of the more sensitive members of the group as a whole...

"Oh boy, if it isn't big bad Ruthas, ready to huff and puff his way through us." Lucifer mocked Ruthas with a laugh.

Oriko's eyes were twitching. Not at Lucifer's snarky comment, but at the sight of Ruthas himself.

Soon enough, Ruthas came into full view of the group, stopping as he stood in the hallway with the cells containing the group around him, looking them all over... studying them.

Ruthas just stood there, having a black skin with dark red veins seen within his wings, his claws and his waist areas, while his eyes were a glowing blood-red. He stood also tall, forcing most of the group to look up to him, technically being around Super Buu's height.

"My, my... such interesting cretins we have here today... all in trying to rescue your friend..." Ruthas spoke in a deep voice, cackling.

Tempest and Xeno both growled, not breaking their embrace, yet recognizing their enemy as their current source of misery, while several of the others took a few steps back. Ruthas looked around, spotting Tempest and Xeno, frowning a bit.

"Now isn't this a cute sight, two lovers holding each other like that," Ruthas said, approaching the cell which contained the two, using his own magic to raise the bars without effort, prompting Tempest to stand in front of Xeno protectively, making Ruthas stop once he stood in front of them.

Ruthas remained surprisingly silent, increasing the tension even more. It was as if the demon was studying them... it caused both Tempest and Xeno to sweat while trying to maintain their posture, while Ruthas remained as calm as ever.

Suddenly, without warning, Tempest suddenly doubled over in extreme agony as Ruthas buried his fist into Tempest's stomach area, the sudden force and the bulge that temporarily shot out of his back caused Xeno to double over in pain as well, making it a strangely effective 2-hit combo as the couple collapsed on their knees after taking a few steps back, right before both were grabbed by their hairs and lifted up, a single trail of blood running from both of their mouths, as Ruthas looked at them.

"Very brave of you trying to defend her, but as you can see, I can hurt the both of you easily..." Ruthas said, before tossing the couple towards the back of the cell, the force of the impact dislocating one of their arms each, causing the couple to scream in pain, which made Ruthas grin.

"I must applaud your dedication to each other," Ruthas then said to the downed couple, "I've seen how far you're willing to go to protect and save your significant other... the bond between you two is truly something else... this will make your suffering even more fun..."

Then, Ruthas unleashed one of his chain spears and, while taking caution not to harm any vital parts, he flung it with such a force that it went straight through Tempest's back and came out of Xeno's back, effectively impaling the couple on the same chain spear!

Ruthas merely laughed as both Tempest and Xeno whimpered as the chain was stuck in their bodies, leaving the two inside their cell, before moving to the cell containing Future Godfrey and Solaris, looking at the unconscious Solaris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom