DBXV: Universal Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Rad'sha follows both Godel and Fygg. Once inside, she glances around realizing how nice it is on the inside.* "This is totally amazing." She mentioned.

Inside there was a large chamber with varous scrolls all neatly stored away, while in the center of the room was a table which had a number of scrolls lying about. Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time, smiled as she came towards Fygg and Rad'sha.

"Welcome, Rad'sha, I presume?" She asked, while nodding to acknowledge Fygg and Godel's presence, whom in turn nodded back.

"Thank you so much for the welcome and yes my name is Rad'sha." She replied as she politely  bowed to Chronoa.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time," Chronoa said, "this here is the Time Nest, from where we as the Time Patrol keep watch on the timelines and see if there is anything that will try to disrupt it."

"And while on duty, you get to fight various people whom have tried to interrupt the timeline, as well as various heroes and villains whom may have been affected by the changes in order to get that timeline's history back on track." Godel said.

"With that kind of hostility, this is a particularly dangerous situation indeed. So I see why fighting is a must." Rad'sha said.

"The whole situation is caused by two demons, being the Demon King Dabura and his little sister Towa, along with Towa's creation Mira," Chronoa said, "they've been plotting to revive the Demon Realm using energy they are gathering from these changes in the timeline, or to empower themselves while doing so."

"I thought Dabura fell under the influence of Babidi and was killed when Majin Buu turned him into a large cookie and ate him?" Godel asked.

"That was his original demise, yes," Chronoa said, "but in once instance, Towa used her ways to alter history in order to save him."

"That doesn't sound to good. Now Towa and Dabura could have their chance at creating more chaos." Rad'sha said.

"They have tried several times," Chronoa said, "and that's exactly why we of the Time Patrol are here for, to put an end to their plans. We've already had to deal with their antics back when this place was still Toki-Toki City and, aside from Towa and her creation Mira, we also fought against a Demon God named Demigra, whom also happened to be my rival as we fought for the position as Supreme Kai of Time eons ago."

Fygg in the meantime was catching up with Godel in regards to his duties as Trunks' partner as the forefront of the Time Patrol's investigation team.

"I can see that this job isn't for the faint of heart. Issues can come up at any moment, all must be on alert."  Rad'sha mentioned to Chorona.

"And that's why the Time Patrol exists," Chronoa replied, "we're here to fix those issues that Towa and Mira are trying to cause in any point of the timeline. Even though the Time Patrollers do get involved in various battles in whatever era they arrive in, we must only act on behalf of letting that timeline's history run its natural course, no matter what tragedies may occur there... if a Time Patroller were to intervene in a personal event, no matter how benevolent their intentions, it may cause a so-called 'butterfly effect', as a potential future event may happen which would either render their efforts for naught or even make things worse."

"Oh Geez! That doesn't sound to great either. So extreme to it's very core." Rad'sha mentioned.

*Rad'sha took a quiet moment for a bit to process on what the Time Patrol does on a day to day routine.*  
"Their jobs are extremely risky." She thought to herself.

"To be fair, some battles are easier than others, but it depends at which point in time we have to intervene and the kind of opposition that we're facing," Fygg said, "the battles against Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta when they invaded Earth are easier compared to those against Majin Buu or even Broly."

"Hmmmmm. I've heard about those invaders a long time ago. They were all terrible enemies. Luckily the Earth and it's people were saved" Rad'sha said.

"That is true indeed, but there are still forces out there that will try to disrupt the peace." Chronoa said.

"How about I take you to one mission so you get a glimpse of what we're doing?" Fygg offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom