DBXV: Universal Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hope so... I mean, we've already foiled much of Towa and Mira's plans before, but those two are like cockroaches; they bail out as soon as things start turning sour, or have some contingency plan in order to still try and turn the tide of battle in their favor. Whatever you do, it would be wise as to NOT underestimate them in case we would have to confront them." Fygg said.

*Rad'sha nods her head* "I completely agree with you 100%. Those are the really sneaky types. But so far so good, everythings been peaceful and I don't mind it one bit."  She said.

Fygg leads Rad'sha to the entrance of the Time Nest, where upon entering, they would see a number of buildings already up ahead, along with Elder Kai and Time Patrol Trunks in the distance ahead.

"Welcome to the Time Nest." Fygg said, smiling.

Fygg smiled at that, before noticing Trunks approaching.

"Hey, Trunks." She said.
"Oh, hello there, Fygg." Trunks said, "I see you brought a new arrival along?" 
"Yes, another Saiyan warrior in fact." Fygg replied, allowing Rad'sha to introduce herself.

*Rad'sha glances at Trunks and smiles at him.* "Hello there. Its a pleasure to meet you." She said.

"Likewise. Follow me, I'll take you to meet Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time. She is in the Time Nest." Trunks said.

Fygg smiled, following Trunks, before spotting Godel emerging from the Time Nest itself.

Trunks led them into the Time Nest, right as Godel joined up.

"Oh, hey Godel." Fygg said, greeting him.

"Hey," Godel said, smiling as he greeted both Fygg and Rad'sha, "I take it you're back for some Time Patrol duties?"

"Only if it's necessary, I was just on my way here to introduce the new arrival." Fygg said, gesturing to Rad'sha.

Godel nodded at this, before moving to Rad'sha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom