BoogaVerse Project

@"ShineCero" Now that the Houses of the canon characters has been done away with, how exactly will canon characters be handled in the Big Apple?

I claimed Metal Bat a while ago, so I'm wondering how these summons work in regards to the Big Apple. Can members still pick one to RP in the event it's summoned? I can't imagine you being all of them at once XD

I'm sure I missed it, but when I skimmed the changes, I didn't see how the mechanics behind that worked. I know that we can't just be like "I'mma claim this character and randomly use it," but in the case of people already using canon characters before the retcon, do we just forfeit being able to RP as them for good once they 'return' or finish the summoning?

Assuming they don't go rogue and all that. :lmao:

@"Raditzthehairball" 

I remember that one of your character, that's from that area, came to Magician Square looking for a relative. Are you still pursuing on that idea? And yes, you can edit to remove things that mentioned Shina Ania; once that done, I can change it to Island to serve the area better.

@"LoopyPanda" 

Canon Characters that appeared (meaning, they actually appeared in the story) in BoogaVerse prior of this update will resume the status of rouge (but in cases like Metal Bat, he's a summon for the Heroes Organization, so he will turned back to a toy). In Port Graham, toy Broly is currently in the rubble, waiting to be picked up by whoever.

@"ShineCero" 
Alright I will change it when I find the time to :D

And yeah, I'm still on to that idea. Guess he's still looking in that area right now. If you have any idea for interaction hit me up xD

Also, I'm wondering what to do with Hadrian now (the guy that was in Mephis), I don't know how to have him get back into the story there because so many things happened. Maybe I'll just assume he was never there and er find somewhere else to put him. What do you think?

@"Raditzthehairball" 

Excellent. I may have an idea to explore with your character a bit more in regards to his hunt of his sibling. Once I have everything done and settled on my end, I will give you a proper heads up on the topic.

As for Hadrian, I am proposing two different solutions to your problem: Have Hadrian wait out the battle, hidden away from the main group (and Dark Gunner) and follow them from there; or, for consistency sake, have him leave the area early, deciding to check someplace else.

So, about Crimson. In retrospect, probably not such a good idea to introduce him without having gotten this out of the way first. Oh well.

To start off, Crimson's background is a little simple. Once a sports writer by the names James Chickadee, he was murdered by one of his closest friends beating him to death with a crowbar. Though he died, someone came into the home after the murder and brought him downstairs, placing the man inside a homemade chemical bath, a healing formula circulated in rumors on the darker parts of the internet. Brought back to life, and stark raving mad from the experience of dying, he slaughtered his killer. Spending time in isolation, he slowly regained part of his sanity. 

I would like to have Crimson be someone who already had his exploits, already gained his notoriety and had his massive adventures, and as a result took a more quiet life, partly fading into myth.

@"Grey Star" 

I have no issues with Crimson being a major player in the history of Planet Booga. Can you give me an example of what he done?

I'm thinking of making new threads for areas that have little to no threads (so that way I can refrain from creating more threads rather than put current ones to good use), so which ones need new ones?

Deimos Valley has literally 1 thread, so I'm going to work on that, but I don't know which ones are higher on the priority of creating content for.

I'm working on an Empire State thread, but that one is more of a for-fun hub where people can buy cool gear for their characters or just hang out and have some fun! Cause this arc got them all stress't!!!

Same! I'm currently working on updating various threads to include photos, more detailed events on various places within the thread. So far, The Fairy Forest, Big Apple and Cindy is now fully updated. I'm working on Los Demoninos and Hero City City later on tonight... so I have been steadily increasingly my posting! :wagh:

I suppose on the other hand you have myself, whose plans mostly involve taking existing threads and sending a roaming antagonist to them to preform actions that tie into a much larger plan.

Yup! It's one of the way of a subtle connection to each thread, but instead, have their own stories involved into something else. As of now, I have completed all my threads from Desolate Lands. Clan of Swords, Garden Town and the Field of Bloody Flowers and Endless Desert is now revised to fit the newly updated stuff. Now folks have more options to explore.

Next up is the Empire State Threads, which shouldn't be too hard, since it mostly involved formatting issues on my part and adding some cool pictures I've found.

Also! @"Raditzthehairball" 

It's been a while, but I have a suggesting regarding your character in search of his sister. The Fairy Forest is currently on-going; this is something that might sparks some interest for your character, if you want further development.
Another quick update: I'm currently nearly done with updating most of the threads. About 75% done. Once everything is up and ready, we will move forward into connecting into a bigger, overarching story. :thumbs:
A new update of BoogaVerse is coming soon this month, BoogaVerse 4.0. This includes an updated version of the rules (corrections on grammars and spelling) along with significant replacement in threads in order to have some consistency for the future. Look forward for it as I released more information regarding it in the upcoming days.

Back
Top Bottom