BoogaVerse Project

Deimos usually live similar to that of humans, but they tend to kept their traditional roots of demons (whereas they don't mind the intense heat). If anything, the first one can be considered something in Shina Ania, while the second can be something for Desolated Lands. It probably would be better if I made an area to showcase an example of what exactly is in Deimos Valley, to give people a better understanding and general idea of what to look for. I'll crop something up in due time.

Alrighty! There was a delay of making the Deimos Valley thread, so I'll make one later on tonight. 

As for the character boxes, I will look through each of them and see if they are well-within the rules.

QUICK UPDATE!

Sometimes later on tonight or tomorrow, I will be editing the BoogaVerse Rules to fix any grammar issues. This also comes with new "areas", including sections for space and enabling the Dimensions. Furthermore, "Reality Void" will bring "impossible characters" that shouldn't exist, come into reality. However, they can only be maintain in that section. Further information will be provided later on. If you wished to participate in this editing, feel free to say so. I'll notify you guys when I'm ready to update. :thumbs:

xD I might be able to help with something.

Also, do you thing there should be a prefix like "Ocean" for areas in the sea or undersea?

Thanks! I'll let you guys know when I'm getting started.

Hmm, Ocean tag huh? I might have to think about that one. What do the others think?

Would the Ocean areas have some way to be accessible to characters that aren't already with gills and the like? It depends on how many are made I think... because if there's only one or two and the title might already have some context clue that it's undersea, we may not need a label. XP

Yeah, maybe not many. But then what label should we give it if it is undersea and stuff? Maybe the label of the continent in charge of it?

Well, my little mermaid OC lives in the oceans near Shina Ania. If I made a thread I'd just put the content that best suits it.

Well, if it's out in the middle of the ocean, but it's not undersea, it should have the Island prefix. :think:

If it is above water I agree with the Island label. But for example a place similar to the Bermuda Triangle (just a special area in the ocean), or underwater place (like Atlantica of the lil mermaid haha)

Alright! The process of editing the rules will begin! :wagh:

Firstly, I want to get started on fixing any grammatical errors in the guides. Furthermore, clarify anything that needs further explanation and/or include examples of an area thread we are looking for. You guys ready?

Back
Top Bottom