Appelsider's Art Stuff

Thanks Z! Ooh i see what you mean xD i used to love mystic messenger lolol

Here is your johan request + a zoro fanart!
xCpJcDT.jpg
67vfBYE.jpg

I tried doing a screenshot redraw a few days ago
c92I5Do.jpg
0VQ3RYZ.jpg

Finished the wip i posted in the Sketchuary thread lol
OZ21u5q.jpg

Not sure if you guys remember it, but i drew ^ this guy 5 months ago too when the game released... you can find it somewhere in this thread (Page 4 to be exact lol) 
id like to think i improved.. but honestly it feels like i just got a different artstyle instead lol

wow all of your art is lookin really awesome! Especially the Zoro fanart >:3
I love your shading in the wolfgang drawing

Eyyy, you posted this! When you shown me the first two images, I thought the eyes were better when placed upper--and now that I seen the original screenshot of where the eyes were placed, yep, it definitely looks better!

Who's the guy with the eyepatch? :thinking:

I SEE JOHAN. He looks so good Pinks! I saved it because it's legit awesome! You make it look so easy but I actually like how you did it. nothing super fancy, no hyper detail, just lines, and all their glory. Honestly, I wish I could do this but I'm too much of a perfectionist. The same applies to your Wolfgang (omg I love him so much in the anime) drawing. I really like the simplicity of it. Sometimes having little details makes a drawing pop out more too!

Sooooooo... who's this Dimitri cutie, eh? Does he have a number? :toocool:

Your screenshot drawing is down to a T, even in the shading. I can't ever do that, let alone eyeball it. You got some real talent there!

Thanks everyone! Dimitri is a character from FE3H Z :teehee:

Heres the finished Apollo Justice drawing from the Sketchuary thread
CzZeR61.jpg

I love how Apollo in the games is kinda like the butt monkey of everyone's jokes. xDD I love how you drew him here!

Yeah the poor dude cant catch a break huh xD

Heres another redraw, this time luffy
REJfSDP.jpg
4Z0Nr4f.jpg

EDIT:

Sketches from Sketchuary:
p6vcg6k.png
emxKNYg.jpg
IAHsw0A.jpg
4Cb0MY1.jpg
aeZKv1v.jpg

Avery from Pokemon SwSh animation

V3Q9gqy.gif

:sweats: My face when I have to post all my sketchuary drawings at once after everything is over. 

Looking good! I love the Avery animation! How long did it took you to do that one? :thinking:

@shinecero It took a while, the canvas says 7 hrs but thats probably wrong cuz i keep a canvas open to just randomly sketch on it.. so probably about 4 or 5 hrs I guess?
UzycbIJ.jpg
UGIX0kq.jpg
66oX6NJ.jpg

So I've been looking at your first art posts in your thread and I've noticed you got a lot better! At first, your lines were a little bit misguided and you seemed to not commit entirely, almost as if you kinda had second thoughts last minute. But now, you seem a lot more confident and your lines are more crisp and clean. Even when you're not inking the drawings and keep it 'sketch-like', it looks very nice and natural. I'm glad you're always improving! Keep it up Pinks.

P.S I love the eyes a lot but you already know this xDD

Thank you for taking your time going through the drawings!  :katcry: You’re so right about the uncertain lines cuz i never know what im actually drawing.. at all times xD but drawing so much recently has given me a bit more steady hands!

Heres the finished Sketchuary Elf girl, i decided to go with BW instead of colors
FDdzCsX.jpg

I usually view all drawings after a set amount of time and compare it to the newest ones. I love to do that, especially when you pushed out a lot of drawings. I consider you my rival since you're catching up to me in the number of drawings you have in your thread. I gotta stop you, Pinks! Your time ends NOW!  :wagh: I'm kidding, I just love it when you drop something new every time!

As for your Elf girl, I think this one is the best one yet! The mix of light and dark shading brings it to life. Do you plan to color it?

Hehe thanks for that!
And I don’t think I will color it since I rarely go back to my older drawings, i liked it BW, but i could change the hue settings to give it more color, but meh im fine with it as it is. XD

Im also doing an art trade + collab in one with an old AF friend, when both parties are done ill post them drawings here!

In the meantime i finished my Tales of the Abyss fanart, its Tear, shes such a good girl i love her!
P48nZCf.png

Okay, we finished our collab and I’m so happy with the end result! My trade partner is amazing!
Basically we drew each others OC, then traded the lineart so that we could color it!
U1bPzVg.png
wvpbXEL.jpg

It was so much fun to do! It was also a good learning experience really,  makes me wanna try even harder!

Awesome to see more colored stuff from you esp more ladies!! I didn't know you had an OC :0 I'd love to hear more about him one day... I go nuts for OCs hehe

Daisy has a cute design too, she came out really well :)

Haha thanks Loopy! Yeah ive got a few ocs from a story i havent touched in literally 10 years now XD, i havent given them much thought though, theyre just my to go to doodle characters for now haha.
Daisy looks awesome right! Not sure if you remember her, but my trade partner was Misaki from AF xD

Anyways heres another fanart, but this one im not happy with at all.. its supposed to be Malos from XB2
pRnLoJZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom