Appelsider's Art Stuff

Loving the hairstyle and the goth look. The colors are consistent and good on this one!

You’re doing good with the shading (on the hair). If you want to shade on the skin, use the direction where light reflected on, and make certain patches on their bodies a bit darker (or however you enable shading on digital drawing).

Haha thanks shine! I wasnt sure whether i should add shading on those two YttD fanarts since the game had them flat colored so i opted for light shading instead. XD

I think the problem with me not drawing a lot of full bodies is that i make use of my whole screen when i draw and then i have no space left for the rest of the body. Maybe ill try resizing the canvas to add more space next time!

For now have another generic doodle!
Yb6ZoPk.jpg

And another Fire Emblem fanart! Seriously i have to thank this game for making me draw again! Its my goty for sure!
XyXn4Mj.jpg

Aaand another cuz we’re one a roll! Maybe i should be sick more often xD its Carrot from One Piece! Her Sulong form is gorgeous!

nzn20CE.jpg

Whoops another drawing down hehe  :teehee:
Its Muzan from Kimetsu no Yaiba! Warning its a bit bloody i guess xD

dTKin0O.jpg

And a halloweeny doodle!
Md8KP8q.jpg

Tried drawing Edelgard again and atleast i dont hate this one on sight??
YwqKzlC.jpg
bQRimOQ.jpg

Another fanart, not really happy with it tho

Rn5k5FE.jpg

I remember the Bunny drawing you should be a while ago! Glad you’re tackling backgrounds stuff! That’s one of the things I want to practice on, so my drawings doesn’t look too flat of them standing in a white void. Especially the usages of different colors, when you pointed out the patches of yellow in the upper left corner.

Your first Edelgard drawing was great, this one is amazing. Vast improvements in such a short amount of time.

Overall amazing! Don’t slow down, you’re on a roll!

:thonk: Looks like you’re in Halloween spirit… have you decided which OC you’re doing to draw in scary costumes as?

I absolutely adore the bunny one and the Muzan one, especially the Muzan. I love her eyes! You have a knack for drawing really cool eyes. Those bloody eyes are full of DEATH. The dude she's holding in her hand looks fine, he's just got a scratch on him.  :Interesting:

The Halloween dude, does he have a number? I would love to talk to him one day about...stuff.  :pimp: I love it! It looks like you used pastels or charcoal for this drawing. I could be wrong but the texture doesn't look like that of a pencil or pen. What's your trick Ploep?!

@Shinecero thanks! Im trying to draw as much as possible so that I can improve, i feel like ive wasted enough time by not taking it seriously, so might as well try to catch up on missed time by drawing like crazy now. XD

Hmm ive doodled some ideas, but I think i'll make a new Halloween doodle, with one of my first OC's.  
Ut then again ive never really made a real drawing of him for you to see, maybe i should do that first. XD

@~Z~  haha thanks Z! Drawing the eyes is the most enjoyable part in drawing for me! But sadly a lot of the details go missing when I do the lineart for them. XD
Halloween dude is very mysterious, I dont think we'll ever see him  again.  :teehee:
Yep l used a different brush, very sharp observation! Its an inking pen that comes with Procreate on the iPad! It feels nice to sketch and lineart with it!

Heres another fanart! This time its Mizuki from Ai the Somnium Files! Great game with amazing character designs and voice actors!
7p7oE4Y.jpg

Ayyye, that looks good! I really like the background with the eye. And you're almost there with a full body pic! Just a couple more and bam, you got the feet :maybe:

Hehe thanks, i wish i did the eye properly but at that point i was too tired and just wanted to be done with it. XD

Heres another colorful doodle, might make him an oc hehe
Also i prefer drawing in this sketchy style compared to my neat one like the previous work.. but i need to find a balance between them methinks..
95m1uLn.jpg

Dr.Stone Fanart! Its Senku!
sVrrj8a.jpg

Aand another one lolol, pls god atleast make me improve my skills cuz im hella trying my best, but this still isnt the style i want to have dammitt 

Heres Adol Christin from Ys VIII
tuEwxTs.jpg
Yeah i reused the boat idea, sue me xD, tbf they both had something to do with boats haha

Welp for now ive gone back to mindlessly doodling instead of linearting, hopefully thatll make me improve with dynamic poses and expressions..we shall see haha

Buncha doodles, i think ill use the werewolf one for the halloween redraw thingy
ZYI9eXg.jpg
35cvPyW.jpg
Haha the eyes were specially drawn for @~Z~
eF9aOKC.jpg

zFmvOZ5.jpg
AJdegb2.jpg

You keep pushing out so many drawings Ploep, slow down! The tablet isn't going anywhere! :wagh: xDD

I love how you keep dishing out your stuff left and right and it looks like you're improving little by little. I know you drew those little eyes for me, thanks a bunch!!! I love the werewolf dude and the whole 'scratchy' look of the drawing. It almost reminds me of a picture taken moments before the disaster. The headless dude is pretty awesome too. He's holding his own head like nothing's wrong with that. xDD

Gotta improve asap ya know xD

Heres two more fanarts! 
First its f!Byleth and Edelgard  from FE3H and the second is Gen from Dr. Stone
YX74CzU.jpg
aRB1SQj.jpg

I really, really like the rough sketch kind of drawing (especially the Halloween one) Maybe it just a preference, but it's one of the reason why I enjoyed ONE's art so much. It's rough and isn't too clean, so props for that!

Loving the Dr. Stone characters! I haven't seen that dude with the black and white hair yet (English dub :( ) but it looks pretty awesome!

More than one character in a drawing? Looks like you're leveling up Pinkeyy!  :whoo:

That second pic is awesome because I legit thought it was from an anime for a sec. xDD I like his face. I swear he looks like someone but I can't put my finger on it. He legit looks like some anime dude, especially the hair. Maybe I'm overthinking it but I KNOW there's a character with that hair outside from the one you mentioned. It's not from Dr. Stone though.

^Z , you know, I get that feeling too. XD maybe a bit like Todoroki cuz of the hair split, or Death the Kid from Soul Eater or any other generic shonen character.. xD i cant quite place it either.

Well, i tried drawing best girl Beatrice from Umineko, but failed so heres an unfinished doodle

Next up is a quick sketch of Shines OCs xD

And Lastly its Gaara from Naruto!

3AeZAzh.jpg
PwPqDPw.jpg
  [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
WZfk52A.jpg
[/font]

June and May looks sooo good! I love the way you make the eyes  :katghost:

Gaara looks so awesome! Beatrice making that face got me to LOL

It sure is a struggle to retain the eyes true from when doing the lineart though xD, but thanks Shine!

I colored the halloween icon you gave! + heres another sketchy doodle, i was going for the lowkey feral vibe xD
S6Zy1ST.jpg
dpHiK0t.jpg

That colored drawing looks amazing! Glad you like it  :sunman:

The second set looks pretty damn cool. Looks like he's getting really, really mad :wagh:

Holy Crap, these are the best ones yet! I love them Pinks! I HAD NO IDEA YOU LIKE UMINEKO!!! I love Bernkastel because she's 50 shades of crazy and evil and I absolutely love her. I also love Lambdadelta and Beato too! Also, I LOVE GAARA! He's my favorite Naruto Character! I think you're spying on me Pinks, you know too much about me!  I gotta stop you! :wagh:

I also really love that you took Shine's drawing of you and painted it. Nice touch and I love the little touch of blood you put on the fangs. xDD I also love your Halloween drawing with the dude freaking out. I think that's the best one so far! I love the effect you did with the red smoke. How did you do that?

Umineko is like my fav VN ever xD We’ve just got good taste Z .  :teehee:

Anyways I have nothing to draw, I did do the lineart for Shines poster, but i guess I wont post it here to keep it a suprise! It was really fun to do the collab Shine, Z! Looking forward to the finished poster. B)

So here’s finallyyy a normal drawing of my own character, his name will probably be Damien, tryna keep the story, design and names as basic as possible cuz thats me. XD

RJfmiiY.jpg

WE FINALLY HAVE A PINKY EXCLUSIVE OC. OH, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!! :Justice:

He looks amazing btw, I love the smoke(?) effect around him, that's super cool. What's the story going to be about and what's the genre? Looks like it could be horror from the blood.  :think:

Back
Top Bottom