Appelsider's Art Stuff

Lots of good drawings! I’m agreement with Z about you drawing a full body pose! I remember you did this for Captain America, and I thought that was pretty good!

I’m loving the gif “how many hours did I sleep? Zero.”

Did your draw your avatar as well?

~ Z ~ said:
I like it! I still wanna see full body works, Ploep! No excuses!!!  :wagh:

Is she a ninja cat or are those things on her head just for show?

No no excuses! I'll never show my lacking drawings muahahaha  :Interesting:
Those arent cat ears actually! Thats a bit of her butterfly hairband. :D Her fighting technique is based off of insects, i  guess thats why haha

And thanks Shine! I guess  its  a compliment
If you think i drew the avatar myself xD. Nope its official art that one!

Full body drawings.. guess ill try to make one someday but for that i need a reference, and im just too lazy to decide what i feel like drawing.. thats why appreciate the redraw challenge because it actually challenges me and gives me a pose to draw. XD

Edit: 

Adding another fanart in this post instead  of posting again xD
Its Mitsuki, the Love Pillar from Kimetsu no Yaiba this time!

hd0Dxsi.png

Oh well making another post anyways xD

Here is the FE3H House Leader of the Blue Lions, Dimitri! At least he looks better than the Edelgard I drew xD

rUwRHAI.jpg

Since I figured out I can send the progress video via discord hmu if you wanna see it i guess xD

And thanks Shine! I guess  its  a compliment
If you think i drew the avatar myself xD. Nope its official art that one!

Oh wow, I actually thought you drew that one! Your art looks so damn close to the official artwork my dude. Your latest one... hmm, looks like you're tapping into drawing full-body shots, eh!? :maybe: You're almost there..!

@Elio thank you! I’m glad you think so   :katcry:

Haha thanks Shine, maybe one day we shall see legs and feet,but not today. XD

Still trying to find a style I’m comfy in, but here’s another FE fanart in the mean time. I’m finally trying to draw girls more, did you notice? XD

kzgBSEu.jpg

DIMITRI LOOKS LIKE A CHARACTER I HAVE. But he's a bad guy, so I don't think you'd like him. xDD

I REALLY like Dimitri, probably because I like the royal look he has. I also like the color blue. B| xDD

As for your second picture, why is she crying?! Doesn't look bad tho'! I like the detail you put, nice job! Looks like you're trying the full body poses like I told you! Keep it up and don't stop, practice makes perfect! Also, I like how you drew the girl crying but you also made a sad face near your name. I swear, you always drop little hints or something, it's great.  :pimp:

@Elio : YES PLEASE. I feel like im so stuck with drawing so every little bit of insight would help tremendously!  :katcry:
And yeah at first I was just randomly doodling a long haired girl, but i i decided to make her look like Lysithea in the end. XD

@Z : I feel like everything I draw is super stiff, evenm so when I do the lineart, so I tried to draw a more expressive emotion than the usual neutral faces I make. XD Also Lysithea s story makes me sad so that was another reason I guess. :B
 Ahaha the smiley at my name was tbe moment I kinda gave up on the drawing cuz I wasn't feeling it anymore, it wasnt really related to the drawing. :teehee:

On another note, here’s my suyoi drawing for BC’s 4th bdayy 
Pw1GmmZ.jpg

Ah okay! Needed to make sure!

I think you could stand to use a color with more saturation and a darker tone to shade hair, especially with light hair like blond or white. Usually with white, you can use a greyish-blue or greyish-red to shade it! If you use a flat grey color it can turn out dull. Try it out sometime and see how it works! <3

Also! That's a super cute drawing of Suyoi!

That drawing of Suyoi is so precious, it gives me life. Love it so much! 

Still trying to find a style I’m comfy in, but here’s another FE fanart in the mean time. I’m finally trying to draw girls more, did you notice? XD

Yup! That's a good thing! Hopefully when we have more redraws, I'll throw in more complicated female designs  :Interesting:

Haha thanks guys!

I’m super excited for a game called Ai the Somnium Files that’s releasing in about a week! So I made some fanart for it here:
J67YPOW.jpg

Thank you for your kind words Elio!

Here’s another random drawing, I hope that by drawing as much as possible I’ll finally break through a barrier that has kept me from progressing for such a long time so bear with me and my drawings xD

Vvglv1w.jpg

And have an overview of my latest doodles in Procreate so I won’t spam multiple pictures instead xD
eqlwILU.jpg

OMG, SKETCH GIRL IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE. I WANT HER PLOEP! I WANT HER!!!

I wanna see more of her! That hat is the cutest thing ever and her expression is super funny. xDD You need to try a full-body version, don't be scared!

Haha too bad you won’t see her again cuz it was just a random drawing Z xD

Anyways Artblock sucks and I hate drawing in general right now, but im still pushing through  :katcry:

I suggest skipping the first drawing for if you havent played Fire Emblem 3H yet cuz its a spoiler.
yhdcdOM.jpg

Another sketchy doodle of sad Ashe FE3H

YAgNzt5.jpg

And Byleth the mc of FE3H

HW8b2bZ.jpg

Anyways i feel like im stuck!!!

Edit:
Changed Byleths hair cuz it was all wrong in the previous drawing lol
GomZHxi.jpg
RKwgEkg.jpg

I admire your ability to do so many pieces in a short time, regardless of how fully complete they are! Though looking at your canvases makes me self-conscious since my drawings seem so tiny in comparison... :lmao: The consistency with art output has helped your art progress a lot in the little things, we just don't tend to notice them until way later. My favorite is that Dimitri piece you got in there-- I don't play the games, I just know some names btw lol.

Artblock is truly a personal hell that nobody can evade for long lol... why don't you try drawing things with simpler shapes/patterns? Fire Emblem characters tend to have designs that aren't... the easiest things to draw... I look at some of them and go :katdude: 
I hear doing studies helps people a lot with artblock since at least they learn a few new skills even if it's just studying and not necessarily a personal piece. Like fruit or other objects, but they don't have to be like hyperrealistic still-life studies. Just tiny doodles! Or even one of those screenshot redraw things! All else fails, maybe you just need a break and consume some artistic media before you can produce any more?

Haha thanks Loopy! Im not sure how big my drawings are, i just draw on the size of a 10,5 inch screen so it doesnt feel big to me. XD

Actually Fire Emblem is the cause of making my worst artblock way less annoying! Their designs are so good I couldnt help give myself a try at drawing them!

The block is just bad because I don’t know “how” to improve the things i wanna improve at. Like I can watch videos all day but it wont help me cuz its not practice, and by the time i try to draw what i learned I already forgot it xD

But I do practice with references more often now and I do feel like i might get better at it someday! But just coloring is where you totally lose me, especially with the painting/airbrush style art that i wanna try someday!

On another note, @Shinecero , @Loopypanda I drew a fanart of a free online game called Kimi Ga Shine/Your Turn to Die, and I think you both would love it! Its danganronpa esque and still ongoing though! Characters get abducted and have to play a public execution game by majority vote!

This is one of the mcs i tried to draw!
Vsvi2ag.jpg

You are dropping off these artworks fast! That’s a good sign of getting into the groove. This is encouraging me to follow your lead of putting out so much content. :thinking:

Sounds interesting! I’ll check that out 

Your FE fan-art keeps getting better and better, and the fact that a voice actor like your artwork… there’s no higher praises than that! You hit the big leagues now!

You totally should! I feel like that would mutually motivate each other even more!

Heres another fanart for the game:
87OczB5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom