Appelsider's Art Stuff

I’m on a rolll with another doodleeedeee

C3uQPAf.jpg

And since I got the chance to edit my comp entry I tried making it less ugli but I didn’t succeed.. but at least the eyes don’t piss me off that much anymore. XD I can say I tried... :shutdown:  

I’d need to redraw the whole thing to be tackling the other major issues but tbh I can’t be bothered to. XD

c3ANTU3.jpg

Ayyyyo Plooooooep I see u made some new awesome drawings!

I really like the winter(?) girl. I don't know why but I just like that tiny detail you did on the eye (the tiny pink part) I can't explain why I like it! I guess it might be because it's closer to a realistic eye than what most anime-style drawings tend to do. Love all these goodies you dropped.

I WANT MORE PLOEP. GIMMIE MORE OR ELSE.  :son:

Ask and thou shall receive :quite:  (thanks Z!)

Some more doodliedoos

Just a purple haired guy
iEOXNgp.jpg

My OC’s from a story I made somewhere in 2008 or so and I never finished typing it out..or finish the story in its whole.. I just enjoy thinking about it xD 
JW08G70.jpg

Girl with short hair.. down below you’ll see another version with long hair cuz idk how I prefer her to look... also on my insta you can see the time lapse of this drawing: Time lapse
6zQ82j0.jpg
Another sketch
1OVhRno.jpg

Here’s the longer haired version of the girl!

kktq9PM.jpg

And lastly an ugly dump xD the outfit was loosely based on my hobo clothes I normally wear at home to chill xD (the pant isn’t cutoff irl xD)
yYLTzve.jpg

I am so glad the iPad actually really did improve my motivation to draw more!

Here’s more new stuff!

Jaz’s character plus time lapse!
UY4OWXf.jpg

Ydhw3uZ.gif

Mood
L4aDkS3.jpg
Tried new brushes
vCzaZxb.jpg
Pastel kid
2LoAoQl.jpg
Random doodle
7BuiTL4.jpg

Some guy
pKQODCy.jpg

I see a special cutie witch! It's so cute, you don't understand! I also love seeing your sketching process during the drawing. I love it all! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I want more...  :goood:

I saw all the other drawings and I really like the 'Mood' one. Looks like this guy is moody about something, but what?! Someone bring him some candy, that usually cheers me up. I notice that you usually make gifs/timelapse gifs of your sketches, how do you do that? Do you use a different program or is there a trick that you use?  :think:

Thanks Z! 
Lool the mood guy is probably moody cuz his Nutella jar is empty xD

And as for the gif I just google a gif making site and click one the most convenient site I find xD.. I’d prefer to just upload a normal time lapse video but sadly the imgur thingy doesn’t support that..

Huh, I'll be sure to try that. I would probably mess it up tbh xDD I demand to see more stuff from you, Pleop.

Do it, or else!  :son:

That rendition of Kiki in your style is just so absolutely cute. Most adorable witch!

Each one of the new drawings has a different atmosphere to it, yet it all retains your style. Quite versatile. The "Tried New Brushes" piece is the one I like the most because it feels vary film noir and different from the rest. They're all quite good though. The different range of expression through the different atmospheres is something I wish I could capture in writing. I'm glad to see you branching out in that manner.

Thank guys! Funny you should say that Grey, cuz I feel like I lack in the expression department xD

Eyes

SqyGpGm.jpg

Another BW drawing
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
D5smtGd.jpg
[/font]

Don’t look at the hat lmao
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
Xjl7kmP.jpg

[/font]
[/font][/size]

One last edgy boi
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
XjiNP1K.jpg

[/font]
[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I would like to post the time lapse you can see on my insta account but alas that not possible here, and I’m too lazy to gif em so you’ ll have to do with only the images.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

Just another quick thingy I wanted to post,
It’s kind of like an improvement post thingy. 

Cuz apparently I drew this Sanji last year for the competition:
.[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
wjHTSSI.png
[/font]

(somewhere Feb 2018)

And this one like a few days ago (July 2019) so like one and a half year maybe??
1aU7WkZ.jpg
Another version
5o4qahx.jpg

Slowly but steadily I’ll get there!

I feel like I’m finally making some progress  :katcry:

Here’s my fan art of a Fire Emblem character! Check out my insta for the progress video!
6EEAD0r.jpg

And another doodle:
50ck0hY.jpg
Z0JJOaD.jpg

And a lesser ugli drawing
Nfoergk.jpg

And finally here’s an older gif:
YBdIicl.png

Another fanart! It's Zenitsu! Kimetsu no Yaiba has stolen my heart and I wish to do more fanart for it soon!
SrB2Jy3.jpg

Aw thank you! That means a lot to me!

Heres another FE fanart, this time its Petra, not super happy with it, but itll do for now xD
WZAoH6I.png

Ooooh, I like this last one a lot, especially the eyes and hair color. I've noticed you got a lot better! You should try to make a full-body drawing more often, it will help with practice. I can stare into her eyes all day...   :kat:

Thanks Z! I do practice full body I just don’t post them cuz I’m not happy with them xD someday maybe  :cry:

Here’s another fanart! It’s the girl in my siggy, Shinobu from Kimetsu no Yaiba!
ULP7QJC.jpg
The progress video is on my insta or twitter!

I like it! I still wanna see full body works, Ploep! No excuses!!!  :wagh:

Is she a ninja cat or are those things on her head just for show?

Back
Top Bottom