Appelsider's Art Stuff

Ploep said:
Still going strong lol, this time I finished @Shinecero ‘s OC Striker! Hope you like it!
QrpS89n.png

Striker looks absolutely stunning!!! :sob:  You did him justice!! The colors, the smugness! The overball badassery! Thank you for bringing my boy so much life!!

Ayy glad you like it Shine!

Here’s another FE3H fanart, this time it Ashe.. some of you might remember me posting his wip in the sketchuary thread hehe
I tried keeping the lineart a bit more messy this time.. i think i prefer this to the very neat lineart i usually do.. but theres still a lot to improve on haha

VenWFAD.jpg

AHHH Pinks!! The eyes! The FRECKLES! I LOVE THIS GUY! I think this is the most innocent person I've seen! I love it so much, holy crap! So sweet looking (inb4 he's a bad guy. xDD) I have a thing with freckles since I have them and I like drawing them. So much fun. Malos looks scary, is he suppose to look really angry? If so, I think you nailed the expression very nicely! Feels like there's nothing I can do to impress this guy...

Lastly, I love Striker's colors. I knew what Striker looked like since Shine showed me a drawing of him before but I never managed to see it in color and I don't think Shine colored it before, as far as I'm aware. This looks great! He's so grumpy but his heart is in the right place. Shine told me a lot about this character and we make tones of jokes about him and Mex. I'm so happy to finally see him colored. I always thought he had red/purple skin tho'... Maybe that's just me attributing his powers to a common color. Now, the white hair, I did not expect that. xDD

Haha Ashe is a cinnamon roll, you’d totally love him!
I asked Shine for the colorsof Striker, I think he confused himself with all the blue colors XD

Anyways im in an art rut, so heres a mediocre fanart ive been stuck with for the past 3 days, atleast i can finally move on now
fVLvOwP.jpg

That Rengoku piece you finished looks so good! His hair is so odd for colors compared to other characters of the show (I'm only on episode 1 because I haven't set time to binge it), I used to mistake him for Tahomaru from Dororo because they have the same eyebrows and wildass hair lmfao (McDonalds mustard/ketchup Tahomaru). That 2nd sketch you posted looks really nice too!

And the GIF works! It didn't on twitter, it played like a video for some reason.

Thanks Loopy! Yeah he kind of bears a resemblance to Tahomaru xD hes basically a fusion between ronald mcdonald and him. XD

Heres stuff:
zdbcq5a.png
iOUwPcK.jpg
T9nxfGl.jpg

And the Art Trade with @Shinecero !
NS6f08b.jpg
I8hX5R2.jpg
i3CLfcs.png

Psst im open for more of these  :heehee:

Its been like 10+ days since i finished a drawing, the art block is real man :(
In the mean time im just trying out stuff
thzVtWy.jpg

Edelgaaaaard  :katroll:
7c4DjgV.jpg
Drawing her axe was super fun! I think i learned a lot while drawing this one in particular!

These look great so far Pinks! I really like Lavi since he remind me of a ninja pirate with a giant mallet. Maybe not so ninja now that I think about it. I don't know why but I get a bunch of One Piece vibes from him (unless he's actually from OP, I wouldn't know. xDD) He looks awesome and by far my favorite one from your recent uploads! Also, the kid in the cave kinda looks like a kid version of Lavi but then he grew up into a badass. xDD

Eldegard's staff looks hard to draw but I know I wouldn't want to get smacked by it. You should try drawing objects for some good practice. It helps out for later drawings that have weapons and other weird objects.

Also, you should draw a part 2 to that kid in the cave. Draw the monster Pinks! Or maybe something he saw?  :maybe:

Thanks Z! Lavi is from D.Gray-Man, so he’s an exorcist instead of a pirate hehe.
Edelgards weapon was really fun to draw! Maybe i should put more effort in my drawings like that, alas that is up to my own whims that i cant control. XD
And i don’t have any creativity nor do i put effort into fleshing out random drawings so ill pass on that xD

Instead we got more fanart! This time its Todoroki from bnha! My sketch pose looked so cool, but i couldnt make it work with lineart, so heres a generic pose instead  :katanger:
0QcPfRD.jpg

Not to toot my own horn, but i feel like this drawing is my best one yet!  :sob:
Ingrid from FE3H, fr i owe Fire Emblem so much for bringing me out of my art block!
UnM3wht.jpg

Look at all these wonderful artworks! You are killing it with these! As I said on Twitter, I had a great time doing the art trade! Never done that before (aside from doing request drawings for people, but that seems to be different), so that was a fun experience! Hope we can do it again next time! Your painting/coloring improves dramatically! Hearing that you were using blending tools, does it help you make the colors popped out even more?

Haha thanks Shine! Funnily enough I didnt end up using that blending technique on the drawing, since i started it all over again. But blending is basically just smudging different shades of colors together to get the lighting and shading done! So if you mean making the colors pop, i assume you mean the shading right? So yeah just blend and blur the colors basically. XD

Here is Z’s request. Mozart!
dYFZtve.jpg

Ploep said:
Haha thanks Shine! Funnily enough I didnt end up using that blending technique on the drawing, since i started it all over again. But blending is basically just smudging different shades of colors together to get the lighting and shading done! So if you mean making the colors pop, i assume you mean the shading right? So yeah just blend and blur the colors basically. XD

Here is Z’s request. Mozart!
dYFZtve.jpg

THERE HE IS! MY BOY! MY MAD LAD! He's AWESOME Pinks! I love it so much you have no idea how much I want to hug you right now! You drew his expression a lot better than me and I just LOVE it! He literally looks like how I expected him to look when I thought him up in my head. He's honestly perfect, you know I gotta save this to my phone. B| xDD

I'm literally in love with him. THANK YOU SO MUCH PINKS! YOU'RE TOO NICE TO ME!

09cc5yZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom