Zombie Survival Strats!

How about McAfee? Then the virus will get in, get patched out, but still be there anyways. Or Malywarebytes so it doesnt even need to bother with firewalls...

So new strat, Trick the eco terroists (or eco worriors if you prefer) into trying to protect the zombies from the trees from other people, that should work right?

Grab a bag of needed necessaties,clothing,,food,flashlight,first aid,and a very large baseball bat so I can play wack-a-mole #-# that and become thin and less meat with more chances I will be less eaten and have hopes high that I don't because I do not think I'd deserve to be someone's lunch DX yucky

Nick said:
So new strat, Trick the eco terroists (or eco worriors if you prefer) into trying to protect the zombies from the trees from other people, that should work right?

It works even better if you just shove them all into a barn and lock the doors like Hershel Green did in TWD... nothing could go wrong at all

BrightSeranade said:
Grab a bag of needed necessaties,clothing,,food,flashlight,first aid,and a very large baseball bat so I can play wack-a-mole #-# that and become thin and less meat with more chances I will be less eaten and have hopes high that I don't because I do not think I'd deserve to be someone's lunch DX yucky

I don't think zombies care if you have less meat on your bones, food is food after all... and who knows, maybe you would make for a wonderful meal that just maybe, some random zombie deserves...

LoopyPanda said:
Nick said:

It works even better if you just shove them all into a barn and lock the doors like Hershel Green did in TWD... nothing could go wrong at all

Riiight... I dont think that that counted as effective...

Like Resident Evil level screwed, but who cares? My underground self-sustaining penthouse-bunker with built in cloning vats doesnt.

Oh no! I didnt account for them! Nooooooooooooooo...... *DED*

Zomb-moles simply burrow back down untill you run out of fuel

Looks like we need to cause an earthquake or something. *Drags Nick to safety and puts him near a dorito bowl* Doritos make everything better.

I cant eat Doritos, unless they are mixed into salad with Italian dressing *cough cough*

Back
Top Bottom