Zombie Survival Strats!

You just need a dish of Eren, with the crying sound of Misaka to defeat the Titans!

Attack on EDGE will not survive the coming zombies without six people playing Reaper

Why not make mechanical parts? MACHINES CANNOT GET INFECTED.

Unless it's a computer virus, then we're fucked.

No, this is a biological virus, but sadly some of them have bluetooth hacking tools implaned into their brai- err uhm... bodies I guess...

Let the zombies act as a fourth party in a three way war and merely defend a sizable pocket of civilization until all of your enemies are the living dead. After words just send in waves of soldiers and bombers to gun them down, get infected, and then gun THEM down.

Well sht... I thoink you just stumped me... soooo basically ZMR with added humans...

zombies.jpeg

Yes, thank you Erunner, we have always known that though, its just less interesting

Nick said:
*Your Vultures get a virus and turn on you*

But-but-but..! MECHANICAL VULTURES can't get sick! T-They're mechanical! What have you doooooooooone?!

*Gets swooped by vultures.*

Nick said:
No, this is a biological virus, but sadly some of them have bluetooth hacking tools implaned into their brai- err uhm... bodies I guess...

Sorry Z, but your Vultures weren't up to date on the latest malware protection.

What if the zombies get an BlueApple update that they didnt ask for that makes it impossible for Freak to program the firewalls high enouph?

Back
Top Bottom