Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
7JcRLts.jpg

A world of nothingness….

Fairy Queen, Vosh, Alice and Canca crashed onto the ground.

“Ouch….” Canca said. “Is everyone alright? Still kicking?”

“Yeah…” Alice pinched herself. “Yeah, still alive.” She noticed that they were in a completely, void less space. Perhaps, that is inaccurate. Everything was pure white, but there were multiple bubbles around them. Each bubble contained a group of people within it. Curious, Alice went to one of the bubbles and examined it. “What is this?” Alice tried to poke it.

The Fairy Queen helped Vosh up from the ground. “You’re okay, Vosh?” Her ears perked when she heard Alice checking out the bubbles. “Wait! Don’t go around and start touchin—” 

Alice poked it, leading the bubble to pop. Suddenly, Whitney, Kiki and her faithful companion, Hatty, Broly, Agatha, Silver Gunner and Edge-Man, came out and crashed onto the ground.

Edge-Man, with Kiki on top on the back of his head, opened his eyes quickly. “Damn… what the hell happened? One second I was fighting Broly, then all the sudden, a sea of darkness just rain down and… man, did a truck landed on me?” Edge-Man turned his head, seeing that Kiki was sitting on him. “H-hey! Get off!”

Broly’s body was frozen, but his head was moving around. “What is this? Where am I?”

Vosh says taking the help to get up "I am a live and by the sounds we have more than just us hear."

Kiki landed on Edge-Man, her dress ruffled and her undies exposed slightly. She groaned slightly before rubbing the top of her head and realizing she sat on top of Edge-Man. She yelled when she noticed her undies visible and quickly jumped off of Edge-Man, fixing her dress. Hatty floated down with Whitney, landing gently so Whitney would not have a crash landing. Hatty released Whitney and looked around, confused as to where they are.

"Hey, where are we? What did you do, Kiki?" Hatty grumbled. "I've never seen this place before..."

"I didn't do anything!" Kiki said with red cheeks. "The last thing I remember was a wave of darkness and now we're here. Do you think Broly killed all of us and now we're dead?"

"No way, Broly's still frozen over there." Hatty pointed to the Saiyan. "...Wait, Broly's here too?!"

Whitney took off Hatty and returned him to Kiki, looking around nervously because they were standing in a void of white for miles. 

"This isn't Futuropolis... what the heck is going on? Where are we? Where did everyone go?!"

Silver Gunner landed on the ground next to the group. He stood up and looked around the area.

"Larry, am I dead?"

"Vitals signs at normal levels. You're alive and well." the AI responded.

Silver Gunner looked around the area trying to scan his surroundings but there was nothing to scan. All he could see was white.

Silver Gunner's helmet started to change. It disassembled itself as the nanobots relocated to other parts of the suit revealing the face of young Caucasian man.

"Where the hell are we?"

Edge-Man rubbed his head. “Okay, who’s the bastard that did this?! I’ll arrest them!” He turned to Solver Gunner. “Back me up!” He took out his blade and turned to Whitney and the others. “I don’t know what kind of bag of tricks you pulled out of that ugly hat, but you’re going to pay!”

Alice raised a brow. “Hey! Quit yabbing! I was the one that released you!” She noticed a giant buff man with his body frozen. She got closer to see if he was still mobile, but Broly went for a bite, causing her to fly back to Vosh in fear. 

Edge-Man narrowed his eyes at the small fairy. “And now you using a fairy!? First you took my summon, now you’re using these kinds of magic. You are a troublesome group!”

====

“Fairy Queen… what is going on? What did you do?” Canca asked.

After the Fairy Queen made sure Vosh was alright, she saw a group of people that appeared near Alice. She was sweating after exhausting all that power she’d displayed earlier. “I was blessed with the ability to counter the power of the Retcon Dragon. He was designed to restart anything while I recovered those during the reboot process. I managed to salvage everything, the best of my ability, from Booga and then some and placed them in a hibernation bubble to keep them from being fully erased.”

Around them, there were countless of hibernation bubbles that maintained groups of people that were saved from the reboot process.

“And the white space?” Canca looked around

“The result of our collision, it reduced the world we lived into a white void… planets, stars, celestial bodies, all of them are nothing.” The Fairy Queen explained. “Usually, I do this for small areas… but for the entire universe… it drained my body heavily.” She made sure everyone around her heard her. “Sorry if this was all of the sudden… there was a mage that used some strange magic I never seen before… so this was a last resort.”

Vosh [font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]says to the group summoned by Alice "I hope the gravity of what has happened to convince you lot place your fight on hold and/or do some thing foolish."[/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Vosh asks the Queen "so what is next?"[/font]

"This wasn't my magic or Whitney! I.. I don't know how we got here! Just relax for a second, Edge-Bully! We should listen to what these new people have to say."

Kiki listened intently to the Fairy Queen and her friends, nodding and agreeing to everything she did not understand.

"Hey Hatty, what's she talking about?" Kiki turned to Hatty who floated nearby. 

"Hmm, let me think..." Hatty scratched the edge of his hat. "I don't know anything about this 'rebooting' thing, but I do know something about the Dragons of Booga. It ain't much but I think they're very powerful creatures that protect...something. I've heard of a few but I have never heard of this Retcon Dragon..."

"So if I get this correctly, based on what that fairy said... Our universe is gone?! B-But what about our home and everyone in the Sisterhood?"

"I don't think the people themselves are gone." Hatty pointed at the bubbles around them, careful not to touch them. "The magical powers of that Fairy saved a couple of people, as she said. Looks like we got dragged into a bigger mess than Broly."

"Oh, Cinnamon Sticks! Broly's still frozen!" Kiki rushed to Broly and leaned down to his head. "You sure are in a pickle, Broly. You have to promise to behave yourself and then I'll set you free from the ice. And quit trying to bite people, it's not very nice!"

Kiki waved her wand around before letting the tip glow with a slight red aura. She tapped the ice that encased Broly, letting it melt so that he could escape. She turned to Whitney, urging her to come close to her. "You should stick by me, Whitney, I'll keep you safe from that bully Edge-Man! Errm, but it sure looks like we're no longer in Futuropolis anymore. It could be dangerous here..."

Hatty floated around, staring at the vast bubbles that held several groups and fights. He didn't want to touch any, fearing he might summon the wrong group of people. He came close to the other group, Alice, Vosh, and the Fairy Queen. The talking magical hat waved his ribbon arm, trying to make peace.

"Rest assured, I doubt any of us will be fighting in here. Well, maybe Edge-Man, but he's nothing to worry over." Hatty turned to the bubbles floating around them. "You mentioned that our universe is gone... H-How did this happen? Is this White Space left of what was our realm? Who's responsible for this? We have to stop them!"

Silver Gunner's eyes widened a little as the conversations kept going on. It was so baffling to him.

"Wow, that's a lot to take in right now. I was literally taking a nap until the saiyansicle over there started going berserk."

The armored hero let out a deep sigh as the nanobots across his body started disassembling. The suit had been reduced to a small touchscreen watch on Silver Gunner's arm. Silver Gunner was now wearing a baggy blue hoodie, sweatpants, with sock and slides.

"Well, either this is a crazy drug-fueled fever dream or this actually happening. Either way I'm just gonna sit back."

“Uh, that hat is talking to us.” Alice blinked once.

“I mean, we seen weirder things. We’re in a white void after all. Probably someone associated with the Magic Schools.” Canca answered.

The Fairy Queen nodded. “There was a mage named Negative who appears in my chambers. He used the Merlin’s Staff and summoned the Retcon Dragon, the legendary 7th Dragon who has the ability to reboot anything in its sights.” The Fairy Queen tried to catch her breath; using all the energy worn her out significantly.

“And because of that, I had to do something drastic… the universe, space, time, everything had been fractured and resulted a white void, null of anything. So, as Vosh said, the next thing I need to do is restore the universe… and bring things together piece by piece… assuming it isn’t too damage from Negative’s influence.”

“And what about Negative? Did he disappeared too since you didn’t save him, right?” Alice asked.

“Yeah, since I didn’t intend on saving him, he should be reboote-“ Fairy Queen heard a malicious cackle from afar.

======

Broly came out of the frozen prison and moved his body. He stared at Kiki who scolded him about his behavior. “Insect.” He uttered, before raising his hand in the air. Without hesitation, he swung his arm to Kiki’s direction, flinging her to the other side. “I don’t know what’s going on, but I will paint the white area with your blood. You shall be the first one.” Broly pointed at Edge-Man.

Edge-Man gritted his teeth. “Why the tell did you unfreeze him you damn dope!?” He said out loud. He griped onto his blade. “Even when everything is supposedly gone, you still want to fight!?” his ears perked at the sounds of a maniacal laughter from afar.

Broly turned his head slightly, seeing Negative, along with the Retcon Dragon standing behind him. “Who’re you?

Negative narrowed his eyes. “If you guys are about to have a nice bout, I’ll join. Don’t worry, I’ll make your death painful as possible.” 

The Fairy Queen narrowed her eyes upon seeing Negative still around. “How!? You should be gone!”

Negative tabbed his temple twice. “You have to do more than that to erase me.” He looked around, seeing all the bubbles floating aimlessly. “So, you managed to salvage people from that pathetic planet and then some. How nice…” 

He raised his finger to one of the bubbles. “Perhaps, I shall destroy one of them…”

"You mean this person's the one that did all this!? But why! How evil can you be to let it drive you to do something so horrible as to erase everyone?..." Whitney held her head in her hands since the sudden information made her reel back. It was a lot to take in having just come out of a different fight entirely.

She gasped seeing Negative aim for the bubbles full of people; he was going to get rid of them too if they didn't stop him. "We can't let him do it, Kiki!" Whitney grabbed her by the shoulders with urgency. "Quick, we gotta do something and stop him! But I can't let Broly do it, he might make it worse again! Can you use your Ribbons one more time?"

SG was sitting cross legged thinking to himself. Let’s relax for a second, Henry. However fucking crazy this all sounds at least it can be somewhat fixed.

He looked up and saw as Negative and the Retcon Dragon made their entrance. His frozen gaze quickly turned serious as the mage threatened the group. He quickly stood up and tapped his watch making the nanobots spread across his body. The helmet finally formed and SG stared over at Negative, the HUD’s marker locking onto him.

“Alright, wizard let’s see what you got then.” The nanobots on SG’s shoulders formed into machine guns and he held up his arm readying his palm blaster. “Don’t pop those bubbles, fight us first. Do it if you’re not chicken.” 

Take the bait, take the bait...

"Waah!" Kiki was flung by Broly closer to Whitney as she skidded on the floor. "How rude, even after I unfroze you!"

Kiki stood up and stuck close to Whitney and turned to Negative, witnessing him about to destroy a bubble and the people trapped inside it. She gasped and held her wand in front of her, aiming it at Negative. She had no idea how strong her ribbon magic would be against him but she needed to stop him in some way. 

"Hey, leave those bubbles alone you big bully!" Kiki lifted her arm in the air and wiggled her wand around, failing to realize she accidentally popped a bubble right above her. "Ribbon Magic! Fire Ribbo--"

Suddenly, a woman fell on top of Kiki. Her flowing black hair and elegant style of clothing indicated she was probably a woman of status and the pearls around her neck indicated her wealth. Shortly after, a pair of brass knuckles made of Californite dropped on her head. The woman groaned as she rubbed the top of her head, confused as to what happened. She had a simple attire on with shorts, frilly shirt, small heeled battle boots and a flowing jacket but for some reason, it looked as if anything she wore would be graceful and beautiful.

"Oww... What happened?" She looked down and noticed she was sitting on top of Kiki. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!"

"Gwaaah... Today is not my day." Kiki groaned before realizing she never launched her attack at Negative. "Oh no!"

Hatty was quick to rush towards Negative and latch on top of his head. He wrapped his ribbon arms around his eyes so he couldn't see and tried his best to bite down on his head. He was growling and snarling as he waved over at Kiki, Edge-Man, Vosh, and Canca frantically.

"Don't just stand there you guys!" Hatty muffled as he continued to bite Negative. "Stop him! Do something! Help!"

"Hatty!" Kiki rose to her feet and turned to the new woman next to her. "Stay behind me and I'll keep you safe from that evil mage!" 

Kiki took a step forward and launched her fire ribbon magic to Negative's arm, wrapping it in flames in hopes to burn him and hold his arm back. The newcomer had a very confused look on her face before reaching over to her brass knuckles and fastening them over her hands. They let out a small blinking light before slowly consuming her hands in a beautiful pink glow. The brass knuckles merged into a special kind of glove with pointed knuckle tips. They appeared to be advance and made by a mind ahead of the time. She glared down at Negative as Kiki struggled to keep him from destroying any bubbles. She cracked her knuckles before walking directly to Negative, not fully aware of how dangerous he is or the situation she's in. She approached him and pointed directly at him as she stood confidently against the evil mage.

"Hey, I don't know who you are or what you're doing, but you sure don't give off a good vibe! You should quit now or face me as your opponent."

"W-Wait! Hang on girly! He's too strong!" Hatty struggled. "He's not a push-over!"

"A talking hat..? And my name isn't girly, it's Evelyn! Evelyn Nicetsone!"

Vosh asks the queen "Do you think recon is weekend?" Vosh thinks "If so that makes it a fight agency a dragon and a mad mage." Vosh sends butterfly spliced with Fairy DNA torts negative. Vosh thinks "Got to try something."

“I don’t know, Vosh.” Fairy Queen was sweating upon seeing Retcon Dragon appeared unharmed. “My ability should’ve put Retcon into eternal slumber, but somehow, it had no effect on him. Whatever Negative is using, it is completely negating them.”

Negative quickly observed all the individuals standing before him, recognizing almost none of them. However, his eyesight was blocked out due to Hatty latching onto his head. He also felt his arm being tucked, followed by a trail of flames and the Butterflies coming towards him. Finally, he overheard a young woman’s voice speaking to him in a rather, in his view, disrespectful manner.

“I don’t blame you pathetic mortals that you are unaware of what’s going on. Allow me to introduce myself…” Negative spoke in an elegant manner. His tone was soft, a bit sluggish on certain pronunciation of words. “I am Negative... and I am Death. Destroyer of Worlds. Born from the access combination of Pure, Chaotic and Neutral Energy… bringing into Dark Energy… but I managed to harness such powers and perfected it into Negative Energy. As an agent of Viegan, I am destroying this world and filled it to the brim of nothing but eldritch abominations. Using the absolute powress of the Retcon Dragon… I accomplished the first stage of my plans… but things got a little side-track… but I can fix that real quick.” Negative’s eyes burned through Hatty’s ribbons, putting holes so his eyes is visible. “Before there was time, before there was anything. There was nothing. Before there was nothing.
There was monsters. And before even Monsters. There was… Death.”

Edge-Man raised a brow. “Only thing I got from that introduction is that you are a madman. Since you declared yourself as the sole cause of this, under the power the Heroes Organization bestow upon me, Silver Gunner and I, Edge-Man, considered you a threat! You are under arrest!”.” He was surprised that a young girl approached the man. “Madam! What the heck are you doing!?”

“Me… under arrest?” Negative grabbed onto Hatty, pulling him so hard, that fabric of being stretch can be heard. “No… that word is meaningless now in the void of nothingness. Witness the concept before time… eternal death!”

A surge of black energy instantly dispelled the flames warped around Negative’s arm, hurling straight towards Kiki and Evelyn. Edge-Man noticed the sparks and leaped forward. He grabbed Evelyn quickly enough and toss her towards Silver Gunner, before slicing the ribbon to prevent the black lightning from reaching Kiki. However, he, instead, took the brute force of it. Edge-Man felt his bones shaken, causing him to scream in horror as he collapsed onto the ground on his knees. “What did you do…!?” He couldn’t use his attacks when he tried to summon energy blades.

Broly seemingly had drifted his attention towards the Heroes to Negative. “Ah… a worthy opponent…” He didn’t care of what was going on and took a step forward in front of Whitney and her grandma. “I will rain destruction on you, worm.”

Negative narrowed his eyes. “Ah… you’re Broly, the one I summoned from that shell to attack Port Graham. So, you somehow ended up in the possession of a child.” He said, pulling Hatty to the point of ripping him.

"S-Someone help me!" Hatty yelled, feeling his stitches being pulled apart. "He's gonna rip me in half!"

"Hatty!" Kiki yelled before noticing Edge-Man take a massive hit from Negative. She rushed to her feet and felt herself freeze at Negative's actions and words. She rushed over to Edge-Man and tried her best to pull him back to his feet. "H-Hey! Mr. Edge-Man, get up! What's wrong?"

Kiki wiggled her wand before wrapping Edge-Man's arms and legs in her Healing Ribbon Magic, assuming it would be enough to patch him up. She grew scared of Negative but she did not want to leave Hatty to suffer. She gathered all the courage she could and rushed to Negative, tears forming on her eyes from fear. She grabbed onto Hatty, trying to yank her friend away from the hands of Negative and even resorted to biting his wrist as a means for Negative to let go of Hatty.

"Let Hatty go you brute!" Kiki snarled, trying to hold back the urge to cry. " Let him go!"

Evelyn landed on Silver Gunner and grunted, annoying at how Edge-Man handled a lady. She pulled herself to her feet and pulled Silver Gunner up with her. She dusted herself off and saw the dire state of Negative's power as well as his hold on the magical talking hat. She knew that Kiki would no doubt get hurt so she rushed to Negative as fast as she could and pulled her fist back before slamming it directly on Negative's right cheek. Her punch was amplified thanks to the brass knuckle gloves she wore, letting out a small shockwave. 

"Release the talking hat, you creep!" Evelyn spat. "Fight someone your own size and see how long you last! My martial arts will kick your sorry ass, magic or not!"

SG dusted himself off as he stood up.

"This chick has balls." he chuckled to himself and narrowed his eyes as he watched the fight. "This guy's power is insane. I never thought people like him and Broly could exist."

SG flew over towards Negative landing next to Evelyn.

"Nice punch, bet you scare off a lot of dates." SG joked as the nanobots on his left arm started shifting and turned into a battering ram. "Monsters and death definitely sounds more pleasant than a trip to the DMV but sadly it's worth it for the universe's sake." 

SG stepped forward, the nanobots on his feet creating clamps on the ground, and threw a powerful blow toward's Negative side near the ribs. The clamps released and the nanobots on his left arm reverted back to normal. He fired a yellow energy beam from his palm blaster at Negative's chest.

"Let go of the hat don't you have a wizard's hat at home?" he grit his teeth and looked at Evelyn. "C'mon, grab the hat and protect the girl while I try to push him back!"

A number of the butterflies did die that Vosh did send out but the survivors did retreat to him and after a time more butterflies were sent out. These butterflies were better able to with stand Negative's power.

Vosh asks the Queen "Can you prevent negative using the most devising power of Recon?"

Negative’s head moved slightly to the right from the impact of Evelyn’s punch. A sudden blow to his ribcage and chest case him to move slightly back, while Kiki jumped on him to bite his arm. Yet, the mad mage closes his eyes.

“Know your place.”

Negative reopened them, resulting a powerful black energy to push Kiki and Evelyn back. Pulling Hatty away from him, he toss the magical hat towards the ground, kicking it afterwards. “I told you, didn’t I? I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds. And you shall witness such destruction.”

Broly gritted his teeth, appearing unmoved by Negative’s pressure. “Attack on Port Graham…?” He grabbed onto his head. “Yes… I remember…! I am Broly! The Strongest Saiyan! You told me to go there if I wanted a real challenge…! I don’t know how you did it, but I am nobody’s puppet!” Broly bolted towards Negative, cocking his right hand to punch his chest.

Raising his right hand, Negative released a storm of Negative Energy towards Broly, completely engulfing him. He instantly turned back into a figurine and landed on the floor. “Summons are just pathetic artifacts to boost a weak one’s party.” He smiled, tossing the statue towards Whitney and the others.

----

“What happened to that mean buff guy!?” Alice said.

“That guy must’ve been a Mysterious Figurine. Powerful allies that some people can summon.” Canca said. “And that guy forced him to revert to his toy-form.”

The Fairy Queen sway her head and whispered to Vosh. “There is a way I can stop the Dragon from following his orders, but I need some time to prepared.”

“I heard that.” Negative shouted, causing the Queen to be alarmed. “You’re not doing anything except dying!” He raised his hands in the air with the energy gathering into the ball.  Negative clapped his hands together, slapping the ball to explode, sending a powerful shockwave that affected all the floating bubbles above them, causing them to pop. “And I want everyone to witness their death by me personally!”

One after another, bubbles popping across the spectrum in the void. People coming out in hordes and crashing onto the ground.

----

“Ouch…” Excalik said, landing on Vala. “What in tarnation?! I was eating some fine stew, then a tsunami of dark came in like a fat chick in a barbecue! Where are we?”

Vosh says "those that don't want to die you need to fight the person named Negative and support the Queen of Fairies." 

Vosh stands in the way of any thing that Negative. The butterflies that best survived retreated and more butterflies came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom